Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
food8423

New grower/ Need some info

Hey guys after looking around for some time ive finally come to the decision on growing, this will be my first time so i dont want to mess it up..

ive been looking at a few tents and because im on a short budget ive gone for one of ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canna-Complete-Hydroponic-Grow-Room-Tent-Fan-Filter-Light-Kit-600w-120x120x200-/252323452580?hash=item3abfa656a4:g:rvgAAOSwZQxW6soX

could you guys tell me if this tent is okay for growing 4 plants?

also the nuts that come with this kit are they any good or would you recommend any others?

and the last thing is where can i get a plan that i can follow for the nuts thats been proven to work as i have a track history of messing up and i dont want to take any risks :upside:

thanks

More than big enough for 4 plants mate. You could probably squeeze a couple more in there without a problem :)

Not sure about the nutes mate but that fan is well not up to the job, neither is that carbon filter really...not a fan of those little hobby ones...

As far as a feeding plan goes, there is nothing tried and tested that can guarantee results mate as every plant will feed differently in different environments. You can get a rough guide but you still need to learn for yourself if you are under or over feeding. Growing ganja isn't a play by numbers game unfortunately.

All the best :smoke:

Edited by SkyRider
1 person likes this

I was told i could stick alot more plants in there but i think 4 is alright for my first grow

any fans or carbon filters youd recommend

and with the nutes what work best when growing hydro?

thanks

For a tent that size I would want at least a 6" fan/filter, if not an 8" to be honest... The bigger the better when it comes to extraction. You can always get something to wind it down but you can't make it suck harder...lol

As far as a feeding plan goes, there is nothing tried and tested that can guarantee results mate as every plant will feed differently in different environments. You can get a rough guide but you still need to learn for yourself if you are under or over feeding. Growing ganja isn't a play by numbers game unfortunately.

Actually, the Lucas Formula is exactly that. You use the same feed from day 1 to finish. Good results too ime

Had to Google that mate... looks to me like you can still over feed strains on the lucas formula, so my comment still stands?

It also said on the bit I read that you have to alter the formula for young plants under 4 weeks..