Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gb1

It's not FLAT Mr Chang!

160 posts in this topic

@@Superdedupity

I'll be ship's cook only on condition that @@*DJ* is marooned on an island far far away......otherwise you can boil your own weevils......... :chef:

:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

I'll be ship's cook

:oldtoker:

Ah, sorry, I've changed my mind. Won't be able to make it. Got chapped lips.

7 people like this

Ah, sorry, I've changed my mind. Won't be able to make it. Got chapped lips.

No Comment....... :shock:

Ringwoodite ;) it's not your typical water, it's in solid crystal form and there's only ever been 1 piece of it brought up from 400 miles from within the crust through volcanic motion.

At no point have i seen any data that suggests it's own life forms though. Link if you have I'd be interested to read this. With only 1 piece of ringwoodite ever being brought up i'd be amazed if they came to that conclusion of life without proper scientific facts to back it other than heresay.

possibly they were referring to interstitial water harbouring life, like in the Deep Hot Biosphere theory (and book) by Thomas Gold, rather than hydroxide ions in crystals

as you can see we are just scratching the surface at 10km

I mentioned the earth's "crust", not the mantle ect, once you get past the crust you is going to melt mate lol

Anyone checked out Eric Dubay's work? Very interesting and informative stuff about Flat Earth. The 'spinning ball theory' never did sit quite right with me. *que the hecklers and trolls* ...Don't bother babes. x

Edited by HazeyDaysUK

Anyone checked out Eric Dubay's work? Very interesting and informative stuff about Flat Earth. The 'spinning ball theory' never did sit quite right with me. *que the hecklers and trolls* ...Don't bother babes. x

Plane = Plane(t)s

Horizon = Horizontal

I was a skeptic but now I'm thinking hmmmm, so no heckles from me.

1 person likes this

The whole theory of flat earth sounds unbelievable but just imagine if it weren't lol It would make a great movie,I'm surprised Hollywood aint jumped on that one yet instead of all the usual shite they rinse and repeat.......or maybe they have and I have just missed them :scared::yep:

I watched the new King Kong film the other day, and while the film was a load of shite, I did like the idea of the "realistic" hollow earth theory, and that the "hollow" refers to super massive underground caverns and cave systems, instead of the completely hollow eggshell type thingy that usually comes to mind. A much more plausible idea imo, though doubtfull about the giant lizards and monkeys living down there.

got me stumped at the moment

Oh deary me. What a waste of time that video was. Man talks about other peoples intelligence, perhaps he should look at his own and learn the difference between the speed something travels and the time it takes to orbit.........thats just a start, I wasted 20 mins watching that, Im not gonna spend another twenty picking through the many errors he makes

5 people like this

On 28/12/2016 at 8:42 PM, Archie said:

The whole theory of flat earth sounds unbelievable but just imagine if it weren't lol It would make a great movie,I'm surprised Hollywood aint jumped on that one yet instead of all the usual shite they rinse and repeat.......or maybe they have and I have just missed them :scared::yep:

knock yerself out looking for the clues to it ..they been everywhere all the time lol

1 person likes this

You lot just wait until @mrchang comes back from his journey to the edge, with all the evidence he has collected. :bag:

3 people like this