Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cocomonkey

Diesel

159 posts in this topic

Hey guys welcome to my journal, ive just moved into a new house and the loft needs boarding out so the only option I have is a small cupboard about 6ft tall, 3ft deep and 2ft wide. Not ideal but I can fit a 400w in there.

Im going to be using coco in 6.5ltr pots, I normally use 15ltr pots so will see what the difference will be, im not sure of the veg time in these pots, maybe 3-4 weeks but will see.

Ok guys thanks for looking, I'll try to update at least once a week

gallery_85072_12496_222863.png

gallery_85072_12496_115339.png

4 people like this

All the best man. Lovely smoke :)

2 people like this

Best of luck and happy growing

Wizard :oldtoker:

2 people like this

I've not seen a diesel grow for a while so I'll pull up a chair for this one. Still one of our best strains Imo. She has the yield,vigour and great end product :)

Thank you for starting this diary :)

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this

Cheers and thanks for following guys, its about time I did an update.

4 out of 5 seeds cracked after 24hours so I put them all in jiffy pellets and after 5 days 4 of them came to the surface although one doesnt look too good and the 5th one rotted and died. So it looks like I got 3 gooduns which is a nice number to work with given the space I got.

gallery_85072_12496_305130.png

I got the cupboard pretty much setup and ready it just needs a few tweaks, im using my old faithful 400w powerplant ballast with euro hood, for extraction I decided to go with the 4" rvk because both my 6" rattle and are making loads of noise, I think they need a clean. I'll see how it goes with the 4" but I know iits just gonna get hotter as summer comes. Temps atm are 25c at 2ft and 17c lights out.

gallery_85072_12496_202568.png

gallery_85072_12496_209266.png

Hopefully should have some more bud by july cos Im fast running out of the amnesia

5 people like this

What a nice looking little grow set up :) Sorry to hear of the failed germination mate. Do you have enough plants for what you planned?

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this

What a nice looking little grow set up :) Sorry to hear of the failed germination mate. Do you have enough plants for what you planned?

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

No problem mate I forgot how much I used to enjoy doing diaries and it makes good reference. 3 plants will be more than enough in this little space and I'll find it more manageable than 4 or 5 tbh. Just about to upload a few pictures and I'lldo an update.

1 person likes this

Lovely little setup mate I love diesel and she branches out lovely with a bit of training.

Atb with the grow

M

2 people like this

@@m99 thanks mate its taken a bit of work and sure it will evolve as time goes on, I still have a few little tweaks to do but temps are sitting nicely atm.

Glad to hear they like there training I'll be topping, super cropping and maybe a bit of light bondage :)

Thanks for looking, update coming shortly

2 people like this

A nice clean room and starting out sweet, think I'll settle in and watch this show mate :yep:

Never smoked Diesel myself so will be interesting, all the best with them :lucky:

2 people like this

Got there first true leafs now and are potted up in coco in 6" pots. Been feeding with Canna A n B and ph'd to 5.5.

gallery_85072_12496_228908.png

3 people like this

I also been tinkering with the room a bit. I replaced the 4" with the 6" after a gave it a good clean.

gallery_85072_12496_343906.png

And the intake im working on atm, Im opening up the slats in the floor and drilled big holes in the wall underneath by the door which is quite effective.

gallery_85072_12496_32927.png

gallery_85072_12496_127136.png

The mylar sheeting infront of the door as light proofing still gets sucked in a bit by the fan but not as bad as it was, and with the door shut just a tiny bit of light gaps but its no biggie and will sort that out another time. Tbh though once I get a good canopy not much light with reach the bottom of the door.

gallery_85072_12496_109852.png

gallery_85072_12496_261901.png

4 people like this

A nice clean room and starting out sweet, think I'll settle in and watch this show mate :yep:

Never smoked Diesel myself so will be interesting, all the best with them :lucky:

Thanks mate and make yourself comfy I'll try to update at least once a week, I never tried diesel either so looking forward to it

2 people like this

A great looking area and the babies look great. Will be watching this with interest :)

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

1 person likes this

All the best with your grow, not seen these done recently so will take a seat.

2 people like this