Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Eelhelmet

The Hacking Thread

512 posts in this topic

Same as the title says , what's on your agenda this year ? Are you doing an indoor seedrun as we speak , ready for the start of the season . Or are you doing it all outside like us Hardcore mothers should :D

What strains you using ? What's your goals ?

Post up here , it's the hackfest thread :)

15 people like this

gallery_94326_11522_33360.jpg

This is my year sorted..

No guerrila growing for me, all indoors (i just realised you meant outdoors but had already posted)

For my 2nd grow i will be doing Dinafems again, with 3 Critical Jack and 3 Shark Shock CBD

Then probably after that some Psychosis and Psychokush from KGBeans

And probably the Sweet Seeds Big foot to end the year off..

Edited by Subliminal Criminal
3 people like this

Got a seed run now at the mo. Its some gg3 I got gifted by a friend, to a special 8week mango haze keeper. Also running pure hfh strains outdoors this year bit of a pick n mix. Looking to do a few crosses maybe with a mates dj short blueberry and whatever takes my eye on my plot. Exciting times ahead. I love this hobby.

4 people like this

Could do with crossing (red purps x white widow auto) x (mighty freeze x rocket chunk).....yes we have our work cut out lol

gonna be moons before its ready...

we are also trying every DinaFem xxl next season.... ;)

4 people like this

Well firstly thanks @@Eelhelmet well

Atm I am currently about half way through a 250watt 2 plant grow 1 is a cutting off a friend a citrus haze of some kind and the other in a amnesia crossed with white widow going well so far

As for this year I plan on trying to find a good gg plot but as for indoors I have just started soaking a couple Afghanis for a friend and they will go in asap with a cut of both ladys I have on the go atm but I am upgrading to a 400w asap as I need better extraction ect

Bless

1 person likes this

A lot. Lots of GG#3 X's and Mighty Freeze X's will be getting F2'd and hacked. Some Royal Dane crosses will be made, will maybe try make my own Kush line, skunk line, diesel line etc. And a load of pollen chucking on autos ;) a raised bed of Loam filled with 50 autos replaced one they show sex if they're male unless they're something special.. Can't wait mate :D

Eta - Also an outdoor NL x will be attempted.. Most potent plants will be used as long as they have decent mould resistance. Yield not to bothered about on this line

Edited by Captain Kush
5 people like this

we want to be finished, come the end of september......not even doing marocs or passions this year :shock:

2 people like this

Also to add I have 3 dinafem road runner autos to try and 5 amnesia autos to try from B.S.B own range lol

Bless

@@Subliminal Criminal I have smoked the big foot by ss a lovely smoke and it had a fluffy high for me but my matey chopped it a lil early imo

Bless

2 people like this

When i subscribed, i got a load of crosses.....gonna try and grow a few out this year.....didn't expect so many seeds...

i don't have much of a clue about any of them, to tell the truth

C3 x Cheese

MK x (C3 x Cheese)

Oldtimes x Oldtimes

royal nepalese

Memloss x spider berry

any ideas?

2 people like this

Royal Nepal is the tits by all accounts. Great breeding tool being early, big and mold proof too.

Think its a clear satty smoke.

I have quite a mix going on (Eelhelmet please use this time to pick your nose or similar as you know all this already).

I am awaiting the shemale parts to appear on some GG3 girls. I have also STS sprayed some Ultra Early Loves for back up/possible private sex party too.

The punters lining up ready to receive the spaff are a collection of hot girlies. :naughty:

They are half a dozen KKfv, Serious 6 (S6), Mighty Amstel Freeze, Dinafems White Widow Auto and Purple Afghan Kush, Wild Pakistan x Royal Dane, Supreme CBD Durban, GG3, Early Grape X Guerrilla Exodus and Ultra Early Love. :wub:

Many of these crosses are expected to finish on 2nd to 3rd week of September. These plants, being Gnome sized, are under 1ft tall. I have them tied up in a cupboard under 220 watts of CFL tubing.

The whole project is dependant on the shemale's performance tho with the money shots, so fingers crossed. Should be a decent bunch of beans tho if it goes to plan. :)

I wonder what the KKfv will do in the cross. expecting some autos in that population. Anyway not gonna witter on anymore as i may jinx it all.

:yep:

Edited by Loam Gnome
8 people like this

yeah the royal nepal are a treat, friend grew a handful 2014. bomb proof

sorry got it wrong again lol

its cheese kush x (royal nepal x flatland basic)

sounds better....

3 people like this

Me and spike are sitting blazing getting plans set up over pizza. It's the cheese that makes the difference :P Shadow

5 people like this

Seedlings started for indoor seed run:

RD, monk, WS07, red purps, auto ak/HK (ibl)

All on 12/12 from seed.

Colloidal S onto red purps, so should hopefully have fem crosses of others.

If I'm smart and don't fuck things up, I may try isolated males (& red purps) from females and do a few RD f1's as well.

But I'm not smart, and I tend towards the stoned fuck-up end of indoor growing, so I might just keep it simple and do an OP with red purps

Hopefully should harvest late April. Quick dry, quick chill in fridge/ freezer then off we go by mid/late may.

I like good f1's.

;-)

Edited by marquee moon
5 people like this