Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MuffinMan

Rate your last watched Movie

5,441 posts in this topic

Avengers Endgame, I give it a solid 7, a nice finale to the saga, plenty of action and marvel epicness, decent story with good flow and twists that I didn't see coming, if not a bit condensed (they couldve made it 2 parts imo) and with a few flaws, knocked half a point off, spoiler below..

Stark just goes and invents a time machine all too easily

lol there are other time travel related fuck ups too; Spiderkid, after being missing 5 years, just goes back to school with his classmates that haven't aged. In fact the more I think about it the more the "seperate timelines, our past is our past" thing didn't really work out. But meh time is hard so it's mostly forgivable lol 

Also not sure about the odd, out place "pro-feminism" female character grouping up scene, felt so forced and took me out of the film for a bit, Im not against the group shot but it was too.. 'tada here's all the ladies' lol The "Fat Thor" gag was a bit hit and miss too, I like ass kicking "God of Thunder" Thor, it felt like he was doing an impression of "The Dude" the whole film  lol 

and why did they have to kill Black Widow and Iron Man :crybaby: 

Other than that still really enjoyable, didn't top Infinity War (an 8.5 imo), but good all the same. :smokin:

Next up.. Godzilla: King of The Monsters :yep:

2 people like this

The Banana Splits Movie

I enjoyed it in a weird way with the help of some nice haze

Not your typical B horror movie but made me laugh 

6/10

free willy  i was mesmerized  :bangin:    9 / 10

Dealt..Documentary about Richard Turner, one of the best card magicians in the world..and he's completely blind. A black belt in karate too, inspirational.

The legend of 420..Documentary, explores the growing trend of MJ decriminalization in the U.S. 8/10

This is excellent and unexpected considering the revelations only unearthed midway through making documentary. Of course the findings were eventually ignored but who's surprised, it's Russia :naughty:

Netflix Original - Icarus (2017)

large.Capture.JPG

1 person likes this

Godzilla: King of the monsters.

Mostly gains a rating of 'meh', but the battle scenes are pretty impressive. That being the point of a godzilla movie, perhaps the rating should be... it's alright, spose.

IT Chapter 2.

What a bag of wank.

2 people like this

Toy Story 4  :bag:

normally love watching the toy story series with Jr but the latest one is dire, I fell asleep while Jr got his tablet out to play games.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Joint hogger said:

Toy Story 4  :bag:

normally love watching the toy story series with Jr but the latest one is dire, I fell asleep while Jr got his tablet out to play games.

Me and the Mrs caught it on kodi a few weeks back and concluded it was pish compared to the old ones :yep:

Glad I caught it on kodi would have been ragin had I paid to see it

Wont bother with the less than good movies. :yep:

The Accountant. 

Not a huge fan of Ben Affleck tbh, but he plays the part really well, good use of the almost Urban Myth now that autism can make some be masters of maths, to then put this to another now Urban Myth of the "Super Cartel Book Keeper" was a really good story idea.

Solid 8/10 from me.

John Wick 3.

From the moment I saw the original I knew these would be movies I would wait to hit the screen and run at, absolutely loved them. Part 1 is a 10/10 movies for me, but the second drops to an 8/10 which isn't surprising, most movies don't surpass the originals. 

But the third instalment is also an easy 8.9/10.

Brightburn.

OK, this is "Superhero" movie, but for gods sake don't let your 13-14 year old kids watch it, almost grindhouse level detail in the gore at some points and I say this as a Horror movie maniac. That said it did keep me watching, was a very different approach to the genre, and tbh a more realistic one.

7.5/10.

US.

No doubt there has been a few words already said, but if you like the Genre you will be hard pressed to find anything better atm. Probably the first original horror movie I've seen for maybe 2 years. The only movies that come to mind that have levelled this one for originality imo in the last couple of years are Get Out and A Quiet Place, brilliant movie for horror buffs.

8.9/10

Mayhem.

A movie quite a few wont have seen, not huge mainstream, but if you like the genre is bloody brilliant. Funny as well given the situation. If you know of The Belko Experiment its that but on Speed. Samara Weaving is actually quite comical.

8/10 

1 person likes this

Just watched The Art of Self- Defence. 

It's a darker version of the karate kid.

7/10 from me. 

jut watched zulu dawn

real classic

2 people like this

clash of the titans original 9/10 fuking glued to the screen last chrimbo it was. lol

1 person likes this

Enjoyed it,mindless blood-fest :ninja: