Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
csf63

My psychosis Cuttings

Ok so yesterday I hit a problem. My cuttings started to claw :( I'll give youse a quick bit on info so you can help diagnose. I was given 5 cuttings under the promise they were rooted. So they've been sitting on my windowsill ( lack of equipment). I don't know what soil they were in, but yesterday I covered the top layer with bio bizz soil just to cover the little bits of the jiffy that were exposed. After that I watered them. However they are in my kitchen, and yesterday I was cooking dinner and went back into my kitchen to notice how sweltering the heat was in there. So I opened the windows and put on my extractor fan ( weak kitchen one). But by that time they had started to claw up like a nitrogen toxicity. They're looking less clawed this morning but are still clawed and a couple of the other leaves have started to claw. Sorry about the poor quality pictures it's because I had to reduce the size of them to post them...

Edited by csf63

Ok it's not giving me the option to add photos. Bit of help please?

Can't see no pics m8? Sounds like over feeding Jus give them less food and water leave em dry out a bit before u water them with just plain water what size pots are they in also

Not letting me add photos to this post bro. If you search psychosis Cuttings there is another thread that I've just uploaded photos to. Thanks for your help man

They're in 0.5l pots atm bro and I've only been feeding water to em, gonna start on veg nutes after they're potted up for couple weeks in the next pots

You need to upload photos to your gallery first mate and then you can post them.

But sounds like you already know your issue... lack of equipment. That's what you need to sort. Psychosis that I've had before stank, even in veg, so I would recommend getting some decent equipment including a carbon filter, sooner rather than later. But otherwise you're cuttings/young plants need a particular and stable environment. Keeping them in the kitchen doesn't sound like it will provide that...

1 person likes this

Christ mate, you've got Psychosis cuttings in the middle of December and you don't even have a tent or lighting?

Good luck with that mate, you're going to need it. I suggest you give them to someone who does have a tent or you'll lose the lot.

Christ mate, you've got Psychosis cuttings in the middle of December and you don't even have a tent or lighting?

Good luck with that mate, you're going to need it. I suggest you give them to someone who does have a tent or you'll lose the lot.

August.