Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dodgee

All Things Dinafem

76 posts in this topic

Cheers @@Dodgee, for a first attempt mate you've done well good I'd say ;) and yeah I see where you're coming from on the alternate internodes, I suppose it depends on what kinda sized mains you're after with regards to numbers of leaders too and final pot size of course, yeah thanks mate for getting back :yep:, I think for the space I've got, 4 mains would be more suited.

:yinyang:

2 people like this

Things look to be coming along great. Im super impresed with how low you have kept our SA she can stretch but the main lining tech looks to have produced more stable structured buds.. Nice job mate..

Me and another UK420 member have been chatting about the ogkush @@arthur lee I think it is a very potent strain what are your thoughts @@Dodgee?

This is the way to treat our genetics nice job :)

All the best

D-M..

1 person likes this

looking very good there fella

I've found when topping and training plants that there are always some branches that grow bigger, become more dominant. I guess if you grew a cutting a few times you might stand a chance of getting completely even growth ?

Be a strong and steady rock for your family fella - better times will follow the tough one's

TThanx for looking in Mark, your far too generous in your praise my friend, the poor ladies suffer no ends in my amateur hands!

But luckily for me, the Dinafem stable produces some hardy solid genetics, which will perform well in literally anybodies hands, even mine!

Ref:the ogk I'm limited in the amount sampled/grown and am looking forward to trying the two in the back of the pics, the previous og I grew out was similar to the front plant in size/structure/smell, so I'm confident that will be as lovely as my first experience!

The back two are far more sativa in structure, that kinda languid (sp?) lanky thing a bit like the ukcheese...

Sorry I'm waffling again.

Short answer yes. The first time I grew it I did think it was pokey, but oddly (for some maybe) that wasn't what caught my attention/attraction.

It was all about that citrusy/fuely scent which came through so clearly in the taste/flavour, literally u could link yr lips after a joint n still taste it! But all the while that underlying kush flavour on each inhale, extremely tasty stuff!

I have an inkling this different pheno will lean more to the fuely side, I hope the unmistakable kush undertone remains.. And the pokey hit too!

Waffling again,

Yeh good hit, good taste, tidy yield and virtually bulletproof if I can't kill it.

Best regards all,

Ps I started this post around half 7 that might give u a clue the level of distraction I'm working with! lol

4 people like this

Just had a catch up. Your diary has been a good read as I am also trying the mainline thing.

Lovely plants.

2 people like this

TThanx for looking in Mark, your far too generous in your praise my friend, the poor ladies suffer no ends in my amateur hands!

But luckily for me, the Dinafem stable produces some hardy solid genetics, which will perform well in literally anybodies hands, even mine!

Ref:the ogk I'm limited in the amount sampled/grown and am looking forward to trying the two in the back of the pics, the previous og I grew out was similar to the front plant in size/structure/smell, so I'm confident that will be as lovely as my first experience!

The back two are far more sativa in structure, that kinda languid (sp?) lanky thing a bit like the ukcheese...

Sorry I'm waffling again.

Short answer yes. The first time I grew it I did think it was pokey, but oddly (for some maybe) that wasn't what caught my attention/attraction.

It was all about that citrusy/fuely scent which came through so clearly in the taste/flavour, literally u could link yr lips after a joint n still taste it! But all the while that underlying kush flavour on each inhale, extremely tasty stuff!

I have an inkling this different pheno will lean more to the fuely side, I hope the unmistakable kush undertone remains.. And the pokey hit too!

Waffling again,

Yeh good hit, good taste, tidy yield and virtually bulletproof if I can't kill it.

Best regards all,

Ps I started this post around half 7 that might give u a clue the level of distraction I'm working with! lol

Thank you for the indepth reply mate very much appreciated. It is funny you mention smell and taste as some growers say that our og is lacking in the taste department but very strong whereas I get a diesel lime taste from smoking the og and stuck to where ever in sitting.. Very strong strain I'll be intetested in your though when done on the 2 phenos :)

All the best

D-M..

Well folks it was sad too see her go but the Strawberry Amnesia is no longer with us, couldve gone another week maybe but i took her a day short of 10 weeks if my dodgey memory is correct (it often isnt)

But space was needed and she looked and smelt great resin production was extreme so hey ho!

A few post trim/pre harvest shots first,

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sa ml

I tried for some bud shots but my photography skillz are non existent,

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sb

df sb

df sb

df sb

Same for some attempted macros,

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sb

df sb

df sb

df sb

df sb

df sb

df sb

And the final goods,

df sa ml

And thats it for the SA, looking foward till she dry enough to sample, this last round of og is particularly heavy ive found and a bit to much for me if im honest!

bests

10 people like this

Nice one butt. Enjoy...:yep:

2 people like this

Looks lovely man, enjoy!

-iBD :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Well folks it was sad too see her go but the Strawberry Amnesia is no longer with us, couldve gone another week maybe but i took her a day short of 10 weeks if my dodgey memory is correct (it often isnt)

But space was needed and she looked and smelt great resin production was extreme so hey ho!

A few post trim/pre harvest shots first,

I tried for some bud shots but my photography skillz are non existent,

Same for some attempted macros,

And the final goods,

And thats it for the SA, looking foward till she dry enough to sample, this last round of og is particularly heavy ive found and a bit to much for me if im honest!

bests

I was a little sceptical about this mainlining tech but after seeing the end results 2 words very impressed. All buds look to have the same size and structure with a nice even canopy. Nice job :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated :) will look forward to the smoke report :bong:

All the best

D-M..

Top job @@Dodgee :yep: enjoy the fruits of your labour mate :v:

1 person likes this

Great result mate,done very well.

Og kush is a lovely smoke,strong and citrus tasting,mainline makes trimming so much easier with better yields...if u can handle the 8/9 week veg,im temped to have a go at this in nft after my current grow

1 person likes this

Thanx for the great comments guys/gals, very much appreciated,

I've currently got 2 x dinafem cheese in flower and 1 x dinafem industrial plant, these two are 2 of my all time favourites froms the dinafem stables, I@m struggling with the upload process for some reason today, keep getting error messages from the site and my laptop keeps telling me its unable to mount sonso partition this n that...! Getting on my pip a bit if i'm honest!

For now though a few shots of one of the cheese girls around 6ish weeks in,

DF Cheese week 6ish

DF Cheese week 6ish

DF Cheese week 6ish

DF Cheese week 6ish

DF Cheese week 6ish

DF Cheese Week 6ish

20150919 202026 resized 0

20150919 201922 resized 0

20150919 202000 resized 0

20150919 201944 resized 0

20150919 201953 resized 0

20150919 201914 resized 0

20150919 202023 resized 0

I'll try n get the rest up in a bit but if I dont put this laptop down for half hour its likely too get thrown at the wall! OoooooooooSaaaaaahhhhhhh OoooooooooooSaaaaaaaaahhh... breathe dodgee breath!
bests
3 people like this

Thanx for the great comments guys/gals, very much appreciated,

I've currently got 2 x dinafem cheese in flower and 1 x dinafem industrial plant, these two are 2 of my all time favourites froms the dinafem stables, I@m struggling with the upload process for some reason today, keep getting error messages from the site and my laptop keeps telling me its unable to mount sonso partition this n that...! Getting on my pip a bit if i'm honest!

For now though a few shots of one of the cheese girls around 6ish weeks in,

I'll try n get the rest up in a bit but if I dont put this laptop down for half hour its likely too get thrown at the wall! OoooooooooSaaaaaahhhhhhh OoooooooooooSaaaaaaaaahhh... breathe dodgee breath!
bests

Thank you for the cheesey pictures mate, very much appreciated :).

All the best

D-M..

Thanx very much Mark,

He's a few of the second cheese,

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

cheese 2

Thanx for looking all, I.P. to follow...
1 person likes this