Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wedemboy420

no bloom nutes day 53

21 posts in this topic

hi guys im not sure how to put pics up on here and last time i put a link for my gallery on it wouldnt work but its day 53 and im wondering if my little babys are ok,because they have had no bloom nutes whatsoever and this is my first ever grow kinda wondering if im doing something wrong as they were supposed to be done around the 60 day mark (i know not to listen to what the sellers say but they seem behind to me) any help and input appreciated thanks in advance guys happy blazing

You've got a lot to learn buddy but that's what life's about. I've seen the pics in your gallery and they're hungry, but they will be if they've been getting no bloom at all. If growing in compost or soil then they get a fair bit of nitrogen to last a short while and then start with the grow food and then onto the bloom at around 3 weeks flower, in mediums for chemical nutrients like coco you need to start feeding near enough straight away.

Edited by indicatoker420
2 people like this

get some tomorite from your local supermarket mate, it,s only a couple of quid and it's better than giving them nothing at all.

i would get some proper nutes for your next run though buddy.

atb

craig

How would YOU feel if you got no food?

3 people like this

Your plants look hungry to me, best to get them some nice water soluble food and get feeding them.

The best way to learn about growing weed in soil is to learn by others mistakes............read some diaries from growers in the forums here.

Have a look at my diaries from my signature, god knows I made enough mistakes to show what NOT to do :)

1 person likes this

to be honest i would start a fresh when i got hold of some nutes.

Piss In a watering can top up with water & feed!

1 person likes this

thanks guys ill get some tomorite today if i can i did have bloom nutes but the bottle ended up with a crack in n i dint realise until it was all over my cabinet lol i thaught the boost might be ok because it was low nitro and more pk they will still give of some bud without bloom feed though wont they? thanks for ur help guys

ok gys i picked up some tomorite but the dose seems rather high it says 20 ml to 4 and a half litres of water im going to be using a 3 litre bottle wud u suggest going with 15ml to 3 litre or lower? also can i use my ionic boost with tomorite too? thanks guys

I wouldn't go giving them loads straight away after having no food at all. Start with 10ml and then work the way up towards 15ml.

Edited by indicatoker420
2 people like this

excellent thanks mate i thaught that 15 wud be too much do u think it would be ok to use the boost with mate?

excellent thanks mate i thaught that 15 wud be too much do u think it would be ok to use the boost with mate?

personally i cant see why not, infact id probably advise to. but dont bank on that

as inspiration101 said best way to learn is by mistakes, be it your own or others :)

all the best man

1 person likes this

can i ask what light you have them under?

1 person likes this

its a 400 hps mate in a 80x80x160 tent ill put a pic up of the setup tonite mate

Edited by wedemboy420

it was about a foot and a bit away from the plants till i saw the burn now its around 2 ft above the top of the plants (had an issue with temps as the suns been shinin for the past 2 days)

1 person likes this