Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer

356 posts in this topic

I am probably being really dim here, but what is DC Clear?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

My first herb basket disintegrated yesterday. I hadn't given them much thought, but ordered some thinking the other wouldn't last now. I was right, disintegrated this morning.

After a bit of a head scratch, I have turned to the cyclone bowl off my Extreme q, and a few adapters, turned it up to 260, and am now enjoying some seriously thick tasty clouds. It is a lot less fiddly than the herb baskets too.

Feeling pretty smug right now.:skin_up:

I like that such a small victory can bring such pleasure.

Mad Elf:bong:

Edited by mad elf
1 person likes this

hey @mad elfthat seems quite fast since buying it for the basket to fall apart, are your rolling the avb out (already vaped bud -  had to use the term makes me feel young) or do you scoop it out?

2 people like this

@Ital It has had a real hammering since I got it, I love the thing. I do a bit of both, rolling and poking lol . The ring at the top of the basket has popped off them,but I had noticed one was splitting when I rolled the stuff out too. I have 4 on order, but am really liking the adaptation. I have to work a bit harder,but I would say flavour is improved, and for longer, I am getting no charred flavour at all.

3 people like this

When I had my evo I would put the basket in my mouth and fire the abv out the kitchen door.

Animal 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

@golf.007I come from an era, or maybe an estate lol,where it was acceptable to flick your ash on the carpet as a form of pest control.Everybody smoked so the stink was neutral lol

Messing about with the Extreme bowl, I have put a cap off a herb basket in the top of the bamboo,and then by putting the herb below the gauze, instead of above it, this thing is a monster.I am not using the hydro tubes, but a cyclone bowl off one of my bongs. This thing is effing awesome.

Edited by mad elf
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@mad elfI am glad you are enjoying your Evo dude, your modification sounds intersting too, I gave my Arizer EQ and all it’s accessories away to a friend so I can’t try that for myself.

I have to be honest I only vape flowers in mine and I like to lay back and take my time with my vaping sessions so mainly just stick a whip on it. I hardly use the hydra tube that came with it. I did buy a Turbo Mini which was nice but I smashed it and I didn’t use it enough to warrant the cost of buying a new one.

Vapexhale have recently brought out a small and affordable bubbler designed to be used with a whip adapter called The Lynx Hydratube. 

I have been been using it for a week now and I have to say it’s transformded my Evo whip vaping experience to another level. At only £55 its worthy and affordable upgrade for anyone who enjoys laying back on the sofa and chilling out for a whip vaping session.

large.F8A6B1A1-F0B6-4783-9360-A84EADE12B

large.88BD54E7-2200-478E-BB1B-A3E8E7F2B4

Edited by Smokebelch

Posted (edited)

The Evo is a beast, it’s my daily driver and I wouldn’t be without it.

I’ve been meaning to buy the Nebula whip kit and Lynx hydratube but every time I go to look one or the other is out of stock. 

I clicked the reminder email option, but as soon as I get it, the other one is out of stock, and vice versa! Obviously I could buy the lynx now, wait for the whip kit to come back and then buy that but I just want them both arriving at the same time lol

I alternate between two hydratubes - the incycler and the honeycomb, both are great for different reasons. 

Edited by PureSmkr

Posted (edited)

I brought the mouth piece and the whip adapter separately from Vapefiend as I buy good quality platinum cured silicon tube in 10 meter lengths direct from a silicon manufacturer.

The mouth piece Vapefiend sells and which is in my picture is a nice good quality piece of glass. 

Edited by Smokebelch
2 people like this

I recently took some 3000 grit carbide paper to the sharp edges (maybe unfinished plastic from the mould?) on the bottom edge/legs and vertical seams on both sides for a few mInutes.  Feels a lot softer to hold, both naked and sleeved.

:smokin:

2 people like this