Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lasouris

Closed line butane extraction, newbie advice required.

48 posts in this topic

Hi guys

was wondering if anyone who has used CLE could give me the heads up on what's required. I've extracted bho before but want to try something that'll make be more productive. :chef: I'm planning on using it with plants from this years GG.

Any help is always welcome. :afro2:

@@Jiffa

He's the man for CLE^^^

Simply because he's the only person i know who's doing it! lol

2 people like this

5 people like this

i had to watch the vid twice to have even a small understanding of what he is talking about .

how much would a set up like this cost ?

Edited by catfish
2 people like this

Yeh cheapest system I've seen yet was 1300-1500 depending where you purchased.

But if you extract as much as some of the guys here I expect you'd save that much in butane in a pretty short time frame..

The other advantage as I understand it is the ability to remove the old 'mystery oil' and any other impurities in the tane...

There's blueprints on line to diy a system yourself. I wouldn't recommend it though unless you were exceptionally confident in your engineering abilities...

5 people like this

Thanks for the replies guys!

@@Dodgee & @ $1500 :shock: I'll see if I can cobble something together! :russian:

@@KingBlueRizla, thanks for the vid mate! :smartass:

1 person likes this

All of the fittings like the taps dials etc are easy to source..As for the actual chambers you can get stuff similar, it has to be seamless i think..Maybe proper paint pressure pots and rolled pipes threaded t fit could be one way..As with most things you need to see it and use it to make one..

Also whats the ins and outs of importing Breaking Bad style devices from USA?

@ ,now that I've watched the video and seen the quality involved , I think the high price isn't so high after all.

Like your profile pic btw!

1 person likes this

All of the fittings like the taps dengineering arshouldn't Aource..As for the actual chambers you can get stuff similar, it has to be seamless i think..Maybe proper paint pressure pots and rolled pipes threaded t fit could be one way..As with most things you need to see it and use it to make one..

Also whats the ins and outs of importing Breaking Bad style devices from USA?

I know at least one member has sourced 2 different varieties. I would assume he ordered from the us but maybe wrong on that one.

I'm pretty sure there's blueprints with minimum specs on skunkpharm, but again I may be wrong, my memory ain't what it was! lol

If you do go the diy route for gods sakes be careful. When butane goes wrong it's can go really wrong, really quick!

I'm not saying don't. For someone with at least a basic grasp of engineering and plumb skills it should be a doddle. Just don't get cocky/carried away, take your time and do it right first time is all..

best of luck with it whatever

E2a

This extractor is a 1lb (smallest). 1lb isnt the amount of material it extracts. Its the amount of solvent the system can handle/recover.

extractor 1 lb

Its costs 1700 USD + shipping.
Using the product feature list on there website and a little bit of reverse engineering, the parts required can be sourced fairly easily here in the uk for just shy of £400, (last time i checked)
I won't post links because i don't want to encourage anybody to do something they probably shouldnt

But if your confident in your abilities and want to have a crack the information is out there.

Google is your friend.

Edited by Dodgee
3 people like this

If i were to try i have knowledge of pressure vessels like accumulators with hydraulics etc..And TBH i would go to a really old pot smoking guy who has a crazy workshop,he can do most stuff if he is still about..

I think one was made by Tamisium...

Just seen some small closed loop systems for $1200 and a 28.8L vac oven for the same, vac ovens out of stock sadly. Cost a fair whack to get it over here mind.

1 person likes this

source from china and you could save yourself a fortune. vac ovens that cost over a grand from the usa you can find for a few hundred on alibaba and they are absolutely identical to the yank ones. ive been looking for closed loop systems but it gets a bit confusing when you don't know all the terminology.

6 people like this

@@Shogun try essential oil extraction..

Ive tried that mate. got a fuck load of results back for machines that extract cooking oils, full on industrial oil extractors.

and 'closed loop extractor' gives a ton of results for some sort of eyebrow plucker.

the problem is you cant be too specific about what oils you are extracting if you contact the manufacturers.