Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tony Montana

UK420-ARSENAL FC Fan Club

414 posts in this topic

Wenger is definitely playing Ozil in the wrong position, as demonstrated by the first goal.

I think its time to play Theo up front.

Both Ian Wright and Thierry Henry played on the wings before becoming two of our best strikers ever.

This was nearly 2years ago????

This guy has to be a center forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM2vwaNK0zU

SORRY GUYS I MEANT TO POST THIS

Ian Wright and Thierry Henry stayed fit and were available for most of the season, Walcott is a sick note and never gets fully fit before getting an injury yet again. His career reminds me of Michael Owens, started off brilliant and was never the same player when the injuries started which I believe is the way Walcotts career is going

You need to be playing regularly to become proper fit, its only then you can show your true potential and Theo cant do this and neither can Wilshire. They then end up getting left behind.

I'm an England fan so would love to see Theo fit and raring to go but I cant see it happening. He just cant stay fit for long enough

Owd

1 person likes this

Owd,

I agree, its called bad luck.

RVP was the same when he played for the gunners. Nobody was more sicknote than him untill his last 2 seasons with Arsenal.

Watch him now.

Best goal in the world cup or what????

Wenger had a choice between Bale or Walcott from Southampton in 2007. He chose Walcott and i still think the best is still to come from him.

Im a big Theo fan, play him upfront!

We could do with him on Wednesday!

Arsenal v besiktas

Arsenal 3-0 ... 9/1

Arsenal 3-1 ... 12/1

I reckon we are going to struggle tonight @

Got a feeling we might go out

@@Tony Montana ... Have the faith mate .. C'mon arsenal ..

Yes, great time to score

I think we were lucky with a couple of penalty shouts there

They should have got a penalty. We were lucky there.

Bullshit 2nd yellow, won the ball. It is a contact sport isn't it?

Hardest qualifier i can remember. Thought the yellow card for Chambers was abit harsh.

Heart stopping stuff last few mins .. But well done mr wenger ...

C'mon you reds

Arsenal tickets.

Anyone wanting to go to the Emirates to watch a game. Come out of the station turn left and 150yds down the road you will find Arsenal Supporters Club.and ask at the bar. People with season tickets that cant go to the game for whatever reason leave them with people in the club. You pay £50 and someone will go in the stadium with you to take the ticket back. I do this quite often. Last season i got 3 and took the grandchildren to watch Arsenal v The Spuds for £45 each and we all sat together.

Im going there today..

2 people like this