Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Boojum

Game Of Thrones, Only Read If You Are Up To Date With Episodes

767 posts in this topic

It goes fucking nuts and that will be next series I guess but you still have plenty of WTF!!!!!!!!!!! left in this series lol.

:yahoo: :yahoo:

That's what we want :)

As far as the mountain that rides goes, he is described in the books as a proper freak of nature who is utterly enormous and could take pain and injuries that would destroy lesser men, plus just wait and see what happens to him next, I feel you won't be dissapointed.

I hope The Hound kills The Mountain, or maybe Arya will do it for him. I'm starting to really like The Hound, now he's showing some humanity. I'm pretty amazed at how George Martin can make me change my mind about people. I really fecking hate Cersei but I'm even liking Jamie now :ohmygod:

2 people like this

I liked Jamie from quite early on. Cersei is pure evil and I hope she gets her comeuppance. The Hound is growing on me, but that's all about Arya I think there is a lot more to come about her.

Edited by Boojum
1 person likes this

Must admit had an inclining he would lose, he went in cocky as fuck and they have been setting up the hatred the hound has for his freakishly big brother from series one so I'm thinking the hound's gonna eventually kill him.

anyone who knows please don't say ;)

2 people like this

Must admit had an inclining he would lose, he went in cocky as fuck and they have been setting up the hatred the hound has for his freakishly big brother from series one so I'm thinking the hound's gonna eventually kill him.

anyone who knows please don't say ;)

I do hope The Hound gets to kill The Mountain. In a really nasty way lol

1 person likes this

Yea man by fire maybe ;)

2 people like this

Too much info.

Edited by Ahiṃsā
1 person likes this

Don't say too much man, this is the Game of Thrones thread discussing what has happened in the most recent episde ;)

1 person likes this

I don't mind a few hints as to what is going to happen but this is just because of my general Aspieness and hatred of surprises. I can usually work out what is going to happen in films and books but not with GOT and it's killing me resisting buying the books and finding out before I watch it. I had a proper meltdown after The Red Wedding because I didn't expect it at all, I didn't sleep for a couple of days after as I had to go over everything to see why I missed any clues.

1 person likes this

There were no clues to The Red Wedding man.

It was an absolute headfuck.

One of the best pieces of television I have ever seen.

Nobody saw it coming, and when it happened it was totally :shock:

4 people like this

There were no clues to The Red Wedding man.

It was an absolute headfuck.

One of the best pieces of television I have ever seen.

Nobody saw it coming, and when it happened it was totally :shock:

The same in the books, no hint to the carnage, i seriously tipped my hat to him because it was so well kept from you.

Sorry if I've hinted too much, ill edit my post.

I'm assuming this is only for those who are up to date with the TV series, aye? I've just started the last book (so far) and I wouldn't want to have to hunt any of you down!

I'm assuming this is only for those who are up to date with the TV series, aye? I've just started the last book (so far) and I wouldn't want to have to hunt any of you down!

That's right... there's another thread for people who've read the books lol lol lol

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=340646&hl=

E2a: All this reminds me of that Likely Lads ep where Terry and Bob are trying to avoid the football results of some match they haven't seen yet.

Edited by DD2001
1 person likes this

Doh, double thread...

Edited by DD2001

Why are you being such a dickhead ?

There is a thread for people reading the books.

I started this thread partly because you were whining about spoiler tags.

Now you are just being a fucking cock.

Get to fuck, you fucking nob end :wanker:

1 person likes this