Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Biltong Bob

1 fan in SMS dual fan controller

Once I crop in a week or so from now, I am considering putting my vegging plants into the flower room as the veg tent is, well, shit.

I've got 2 tube heaters in my intake vent for the veg tent,

veg intake

which is pulled through the flowering tent and across an oil rad when temps dip a bit.

veg to flower ducting

Temps are still an issue, as I'm in an outhouse, but if I were to take my intake fan out of the equation but unplugging it would the SMS still run the extract at a reduced speed? I'd basically turn the 'idling' knob to 40%, and the temp setting up to it's highest so it would still clear the room but at a slower pace and hopefully keep temps up a bit.

Anyone?

I don't want unplug the intake if there's a possibility of damaging either the controller or the extract fan.

It will work ok I have done it.