Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Frank Lopez

E Liquids - Whats your Flavour?

186 posts in this topic

Hey ,

I wanted to start a thread so people can list their favourite juices that are available in the UK, either domestic supply or foreign that can be imported.

There's a ton of manufacturers and flavours out there.

The Vape Scene in the states is incredibly big and the options seem endless but it seems a little restricted on this side of the pond, due to us being a little behind with regards to the e-cig / vape culture.

I've tried a few different makes and flavours but I know there are a lot of others out there so If you Vape e-juice and have a favourite flavour please comment and share below as I would like to try them also and I'm sure others would also be grateful of the information/review.

As mentioned I've only been on them since xmas and my personal favourites so far are:

Dekang - Cherry

Dekang - Mixed fruit

Diamond Mist - Grape

I want to find more!!! what's your favourite??

1 person likes this

I bin vaping bubble gum but tryed some cola the over day that im going to pick up have tryed all sorts and like to mix it up now and then keep the fresh flavors in

1 person likes this

I really like the Totally Wicked Strawberry, tastes like red fruit gums :) . The Dr Piper is quite nice too. I'm on the coffee at the moment and it's OK, tastes a lot more like coffee than coffee flavoured sweets like coffee creams :)

The Totally Wicked Black Magic tastes like arse, though :yuck:

Edited by Boojum
3 people like this

Strawberry and bubblegum were gross IMO, haven't liked any of the mint ones I've tried either.

Weirdly my go to has been blackjack (ala black jack fruit salad sweets)

Only got it as a stoned last minute decision as I liked the sweets lol and it's really good and seems to the most full bodied throat hitting flavour I have, only 8mg nicotine too.

E2a: haven't tried the totally wicked strawberry or bubblegum mind, think mine were wicked witch or something.

Edited by OLaC
1 person likes this

OLaC, Who makes the blackjack?

Got given an absinthe one for Christmas and it really does taste like absinthe :)

E2A My friend knows that I'm an absinthe fiend lol

Edited by Boojum
1 person likes this

The manufacturer I really want to try is Funky Vapes, but don't think its available this side of the pond. anyone seen it?

OLaC, Who makes the blackjack?

Wickedeliquid.co.uk

I was recommended to get my eliquids from totally wicked but in my stoned haste accidentally ordered from there, but have been impressed with their flavours and price. I use a 0mg nicotine blueberry one in my other tank and it's also delicious.

And black currant was nice too, I have tried totally wicked since and find these eliquids to be just as nice IMO. Don't know how they compare in viscosity in terms of how quick they empty.. Totally wicked May better in that department.

1 person likes this

Dunno man, if you buy an 18mg/ml bottle then I assume you get the same hit

1 person likes this

Yeah you get the same hit but for me its all about flavours.

I was on 18/12mg juice but since I got my Kayfun Clone I've had to cut down to 6mg to stop over dosing due to overuse.

The hit on the Kayfun is incredible, I was really into my Mini Protank before I got this, now I just can't put it down.

@@OLaC

that site looks awesome, Have you tried Gummy Bear and Banana Split yet?

1 person likes this

Decadent Vapours - Aromatic.

I still like the tobacco flavours .... :bag:

2 people like this

We have only been vaping since Christmas but so far the Mrs likes watermelon and peach ,blackcurrant for me

1 person likes this

@@OLaC

that site looks awesome, Have you tried Gummy Bear and Banana Split yet?

No not yet, I've got so many full bottles of liquids I don't like I'm scared to gamble on any more. Saying that on my last order I gambled on the strongest mint one I could find, can't remember the name I'll let you know when it's arrived.

The rest of my order is blackjack 8mg, blueberry 0mg and black currant 8mg.. Stick to what I know and like :yes:

I was gonna order a fancy tank but just ordered 4 more of these ce5+ for a tenner as they've been working fine for me and after over a month I think the two original ones I got so the kit are starting to go.. I think. Liquid seems to be burning faster and flavour seems to be dropping.

@@OLaC i also use 0 nicotine blueberry. Yummm. I tried the cherry which i liked and have still to try cola and bubblegum.

1 person likes this