Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Punta Roja

India

188 posts in this topic

Good read, I'd be happy to read more :v:

1 person likes this

Its a good read mate, look forward to the next installment

T, x

1 person likes this

I love travelling tales like this mate. That piece hooked me. On the way back from getting Donald's gear,down by that river with you,the old man,the dust n' heat of the streets. The decision to go one way while others travel else where. Reminds me i need to go walkabout again. I'd buy the book. Looking forward to next Sundays update. atb :yinyang:

4 people like this

I was very much there in India by the time it ended - looking forward to the next mate.

5 people like this

F*cking awesome,I think you and I are the same person in different skins.

The rats,yeah I remember the rats,I followed your map and saw you went to jaisalmer,I hope you took time out and visited karni mata,thousands of scabrous flea-ridden rats that swarm over your bare feet and nibble at your toes :clown:

I saw a man balancing a car bonnet on his head

I have a pic somewhere,I hope I find it,some guy carrying a TV on his noggin :clown:

Looking forward to the next installement ;)

3 people like this

F*cking awesome,I think you and I are the same person in different skins.

That humbles me, thank you. I think I was in HK when you were there.

ATB

1 person likes this

@ @@Tony Montana @@cannybuzz @ @@Bad Penny. And all the likers.

Thank you, it means a lot.

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
5 people like this

I was in HK when you were there.

I am back there for a few days next month mate,visiting my boys just to make sure they are studying hard and arent visiting the bars in lan kwai fong or spunking their student money in wanchai :shock: The chinese say if you give someone jade they carry a part of you in their heart forever,I think the sames true of visiting india,its always part of you,looking forward to the next episode ;)

2 people like this

@@Bad Penny.Did you ever know of the Zone? A Triad nightclub in Mody Rd.

Was that the one where all the thai birds went?I did go to one in Mody road,but used to prefer big-apple,pussycats,and neptunes 1&2 :naughty:

@@Bad Penny. You brought back some memories with that last post. Yeah there were loads of Thais there.

Shot in the dark but did you ever come across Stubby from Brighton?

If that was downstairs where the thais went,bar on your right hand side as you walked in then yeah I went in a few times but lockhart road was my stomping ground mate,I knew loads of guys who did weekends there mate,might have known stubby might not,I was there a few years ago when Big apple had changed name to boracay or strawberries,cant remember which but I bumped into a guy called irish john coming up the exact same stairs I had seen him emerging from the last time I had bumped into him 10 years previously :shock: Funny place honkers,happy times ;)

1 person likes this

Love it @@Punta Roja

Yes of course keep it coming.

More pictures also!

Any old hashish or plant pics?

EF

5 people like this

@@Elephant Face. I took loads of photos in India...about 360 in eight months , works out at about one and a half shots per day.

There's loads of stuff I didn't capture..imagine if I'd had my I phone...?

Anyway, here's some shots of Calcutta that I've scanned in.

gallery_68771_5887_214937.jpg

The taxi from the airport.

gallery_68771_5887_99258.jpg

Hotel Dolphin

gallery_68771_5887_232966.jpg

Rat town

gallery_68771_5887_289454.jpg

Found somewhere for a pint

gallery_68771_5887_43890.jpg

Washing in the street.

ATB

PR