Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Small Dog Big Balls

Fantasy Football 2013-2014

184 posts in this topic

A DGW (Double Game Week) means they have 2 games in the one week - So in Gameweek 1 both Chelsea and Villa play twice. But then in Gameweek3 they will not play at all.

Worked for me. I easily adjusted my roster to take advantage of DGW

Fantasyfootballscout.co.uk is great for checking out the pre-season friendlies and who the form players are come the start of the season.

18 players in the league now but not much interest in the Head 2 Head league with only 3 participants so far. To join the Head 2 Head league use the code 35759-120636.

there's still nigh on 3 weeks to go, and then you always get late comers....Don't you fret SDBB we'll get a good league again...

And if we keep bumping this thread with random bollix to remind folk....

i'm glad double posting doesn't seem an issue here ....

gallery_68900_6902_35325.png

There you go then - Thats my starting team...

? Not fretting. I'm bumping the thread with random bollocks.

Thanks for your concern though....

18 players in the league now but not much interest in the Head 2 Head league with only 3 participants so far. To join the Head 2 Head league use the code 35759-120636.

sorry mate, no offence intended - i obviously read this wrong....

As I say (or you said). It's random bollocks to bump the thread. Don't you worry yourself ANCB.

Man Citys 5-3 win over AC Milan last night throws even more players into the mix. Dzeko is having a blinding pre-season.

They also have quite an easy start to the season (on paper that is!) compared to the other big teams until they play Man Utd in Gameweek 5.

Edited by Small Dog Big Balls

aye but can u trust his rotations enough to have any man city players in?

That's the problem with most of the top teams, they have such strength in depth that they can almost put out two teams so you're left guessing and hoping your selections get a game. Chelsea and their midfield were a nightmare for this last season, one week Mata would score 2 and assist 2 then the following week he wasn't even on the bench! I notice your midfield ANCB has a distinct Chelsea aroma....

Edited by Small Dog Big Balls

well thought id take advantage of the DG - money in bank to alter once GW1 is over....And ive swapped it around twice already....'Specially if Bale does go which is looking likely, and this new striker theyve got looks tasty....

Fantasyfootballscout.co.uk is great for checking out the pre-season friendlies and who the form players are come the start of the season.

Thanks for the link. Being a Yank...It is hard for me to get legit useful info for Premier Fantasy.

Thank ANCB Latewood mate. It's a good source of info for sure.

Reeferpool is in and ready to take our rightful place.

At the bottom of the table.

1 person likes this

I just tried to join the league and it says that the code is invalid :s

Super :smokin:

E2A done it now :)

Edited by superhulme
1 person likes this