Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

939 posts in this topic

Nice mate , will do , cheers DD2001. Do we have a code for a wee discount from VF?

@Al Swearengen

Plus one above, easy to change too. If you haven't done it before watch out for the one screw out of four on the bottom

that the buggers have filled with solder so you can't get it out....so they think..... :rofl:

1 person likes this

Cheers for the tip Stu man

1 person likes this

@Al Swearengen you do get a little discount man, put 420 in the voucher doohicky.

1 person likes this

Got me my Solo today, must say i'm well impressed as i'm a vape novice. Taste was great and bloody got the giggles for the first time in ages! Think this is what I need to get off the baccy. Thanks @@vapefiend, really fast service, nice one :oldtoker:

6 people like this

@@Asher Gong

The solo was and is the first vape for me too, still going strong after 2 years, not a rollup or joint since.

Wouldn't be without it now, just upgraded the battery and its like new again, if not better. Something to consider

later on. Enjoy mate

atb

stu :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Just got a new easy flow water tool adapter and my solo is hitting like a champ again. Bought them Friday and got a nice discount but paying the full price would be worth every penny.

2 people like this

Received my budgie vertical bubbler today, promptly sent by Vapefiend but royal mail kept hold of it for a day! It's a lovely piece of kit for the money. Fits my solo and my non Storm vape pen, sorry, and they are both hitting cool with big clouds.

Nice one VF, merry christmas dudes.

1 person likes this

I was looking at starting a thread to find how best to vape my scissor hash and golden bho.....Having read all this the next step for me is to buy an Arizer solo.

I will internet stalk all you positive reviewers if it sucks ;)

@@Inspiration101

Hi mate, while the Solo will vape BHO if it's mixed in with some flowers, I don't think that's the most efficient or effective way to vape oils personally. A machine like the Cloud Evo with glass nails is better, but bloody pricey. Maybe have a look a the Dabbie that Vapefiend sell. Ive got my eye on one myself for my next purchase.

2 people like this

@@BigJohnny

Thanks for the advice, but I don't hang around, purchase is made and I have ordered the Arizer solo, smell proof case and the ultimate vaping tool. Several users found their bho vaped fine especially when dabbed onto some 100% organic cotton wool or with a few flowers (got a jar or two so all good), anyways got to suck it n see ! :)

Got bored of smoking pure doobies, my taste buds are shot and even the good stuff doesn't taste the same anymore, I would also like to be less wasteful with my flowers, seems 90% of a doobie goes out the other end and not into me so this has left me more and more wanting to buying 'something'.

@@vapefiend

The website could do with a simple immediate link to the accessories though, I read the the info at vapefiends website, the Arizer Solo product page and scrolled down to see a mention of a smell proof case (icing on the cake!!!)......then I had to hunt for a link for accessories for the Arizer solo..... In the interests of advertising a product well I highly recommend revisiting the links on your main products to make sure there is obvious, easy and straight forwards one click access to the specific model accessories. This is advice based on my experience of shopping on your site this morning, from Inspiration101, your friendly neighbourhood IT manager :)

Edited by Inspiration101

It is a great machine, a powerhouse for its size. Ive had mine 3 years and still use it daily alongside my other vapes. Enjoy.

1 person likes this

@@vapefiend

The website could do with a simple immediate link to the accessories though, I read the the info at vapefiends website, the Arizer Solo product page and scrolled down to see a mention of a smell proof case (icing on the cake!!!)......then I had to hunt for a link for accessories for the Arizer solo..... In the interests of advertising a product well I highly recommend revisiting the links on your main products to make sure there is obvious, easy and straight forwards one click access to the specific model accessories. This is advice based on my experience of shopping on your site this morning, from Inspiration101, your friendly neighbourhood IT manager :)

Just go to "Accessories and Spares" at the top, then "Arizer Solo Accessories" :-)

2 people like this

Just go to "Accessories and Spares" at the top, then "Arizer Solo Accessories" :-)

Yes, I worked that out, however you are selling products to people who may not be very sharp at the time of purchase due to 'other factors', if the accessories icon beneath the purchase item button was a link then I would not need to hunt around.

Just a suggestion for improving the HCI with your website. I charge a fortune for consultations and you are getting a little advice for free :)

Whys my vape not here yet, its been a whole hour ! Can't wait to try it out, off to the garden for a doobie in the meantime. Happy New Year ! :)

2 people like this

@@Inspiration101

Patience my friend, patience......You'll not be disappointed the solo is a great piece of kit, worth every penny.

Had mine over two years now and its been hammered daily since I received it from Vapefiend, (it was on the doorstep about ten minutes before I ordered it........ :rofl:)

Recommend upgrading the glass to a PVHES as this eases the draw a bit. Further down the line the more powerful battery is a good investment as well.

Good start to the New Year

atb

stu :oldtoker:

2 people like this