Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

939 posts in this topic

Hi @@Noquarter :-)

Unfortunately we are unable to stock the black wooden stems, this is due to a distribution issue in Europe. You may be able to get one from Canada?

I got mine from abroad direct from maker (would of ordered from vapefiend if i could of) ....

They are great for out and about but do prefer the glass to be honest..better taste, longer vape... feel I get much better return with it... I prefer the bent one, my mate prefers the straight..

Next stop a funky glass stem...but will wait till VF has them back in again..

@@vapefiend any idea if you're getting any PVHE GonG's in anytime soon..?

Broke my last one today :censored: and am stuck using a stock straight stem with a bit of silicon tubing to make a seal with me bubbler... works but not ideal.

Ta :yep:

@@DD2001 still no word on these I'm afraid, sorry!

@@DD2001 still no word on these I'm afraid, sorry!

No worries, I'm looking at alternatives (doing my own) anyway. PV website is oos too atm.

Hi, I've been asked to recommend a home vape unit for a medium to light user, not had much experience with cheaper vapes apart from the pinnacle pro and the iolite which are ok but both have some major failings imho. From what I've read on various forums the arizer solo seems to get some solid reviews, would any solo users on here agree with this? Oza

1 person likes this

@@oscar zeta acosta The Solo is a great choice. Also the Flowermate and DaVinci Ascent are good.

1 person likes this

Hi guys heading on holiday to Spain in a few weeks time and was thinking of taking my arizer solo with me.

It would be in my suitcase in the airplane hold.

Would there be any travel restrictions on such an item or would it cause me any unwanted attention.

Wont be carrying anything with me as hope to get sorted over there.

Thanks in advance.

Henk

@@Henk took my solo to europe but it wasnt on a plane.....wouldnt have thought there would be any problems(as long as its clean)....am sure someone will be along who does know ;)

kind regards hd

@@Henk......just completed a suprise journey to the dam,solo went in suitcase in the hold of the plane..no problems to report!...it was in a case that i purchased through

@@vapefiend which i think is smellproof to a certain extent!...

kind regards hd

1 person likes this

thanks hd,,,,,,yeh think i'll take it with me, can't see it causing any problems.

henk

Chaps...: are the expensive mouth pieces worth three times the price of the standard ones?

I've smashed one so need to get another and maybe a backup.

Chaps...: are the expensive mouth pieces worth three times the price of the standard ones?

I've smashed one so need to get another and maybe a backup.

They're ok, but to be honest after I smashed mine I went back to the stock stems and never looked back since... The draw resistance is less witht the fancy ones, but vapor density is probably thicker with stock (all marginally though tbh).

The newer solo's that charge and heat at the same time had an improved airflow anyway, so less need for the expensive ones there I guess...

1 person likes this

Wooden stems alll I will buy now for portable vapes

ed dose a amzing job I need to get me a wooden mini size stem for a much more stealthy unit

1 person likes this

And no I dont think the pvhe stems are wotth it but some much prefer the losser air flow