Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cannybuzz

growing a magnum-.anyone else?

211 posts in this topic

HI Canny, I don't man, the temps are around 25c for most of the time, I was thinking of binning them and starting a new grow..? I will post a pic of the current plants later on once I have had a shower and feed them.

But yeah, yours are looking lush man, deffo..

thestoneman

I'M GONNA HAVE TO FIRE Q'S AT YOU. CAN YOU PUT UP A PIC OF YOUR GROW/ this would help. if you can put that up with a description of your bulb.intake n' outake we can go from there. like i say it shouldn't take long to start solving the prob.if you can't put the grow up just give me as many details as you can.

I'M GONNA HAVE TO FIRE Q'S AT YOU. CAN YOU PUT UP A PIC OF YOUR GROW/ this would help. if you can put that up with a description of your bulb.intake n' outake we can go from there. like i say it shouldn't take long to start solving the prob.if you can't put the grow up just give me as many details as you can.

Edited by cannybuzz

don't bin em yet mate they can soon catch up.lets have a think first.

if there's no fan turning the air my guess is the 'stomata' have closed n' the plant won't grow when its like this.the stomata are pores found on the underside of the leaves that allow the plant to breathe. if their isn't sufficient air replacement around the plants this is what happens,they need a fan to move the air.there won't be any point putting new plants in until this is sorted.the same thing will happen. as soon as the air gets moving the plants will re activate immediately n' start to grow again.i'll try n' keep any replies as simple as poss. we're crossing over eachother so i'll wait 10mins to post again.hope the shower helped.good luck. canny'.

thisgallery_80526_6686_50706.jpg shows the mag's stretch.she's started fullflower now so should stop the stretch now.fingers crossed.

the next two pics are of aheat sheild,at least they should be,lolhope thgallery_80526_6686_13748.jpgey show how usefull they can be.

2gallery_80526_6686_45895.jpgnd part

stoneman,if your temps are 25 during the day then you must have air travelling through the grow to keep the temps down to that 25,or is that the night time temp?

Hey Canny,

Yeah, daytime temps, I have a passive intake for the grwdrobe.

thestoneman

hey stoneman.thats good.the plants are worth keeping if only because their closer to flowering than any new ones would be. temps are sorted,so,now soil.is that canna coco they're in? if so have you got any perlite in it?

i'm gonna grow these two out n' then go back to 12/12s for now,as the autos 20/4 hrs aren't suited to my current grow. 'sweetseeds' have some fast version 12/12 strains. claiming a flowering time of 6wks for 'green poison' n' 7wks for others.prob 7 n' 8 wks. with a 3wk veg you could have them ordered,grown n' dried in 11-12wks. i can see your point about starting again,maybe you could keep the mags going meanwhile n' see how they go. decisions,decisions. canny'.

magnum our left n' think different on the right. 6 days since. they're both supposed to be 75days but i think the mag' will be a week or ten days longer. the td was into full flower by then at 31 days.

gallery_80526_6686_47521.jpg

hi all, just gave magnum 2 ltrs water,2/3rds on top 3rd in tray,n'3ml per ltr 'biobizz algamix' after reddening of newer fan leaf stems.she was thirsty n' had nearly drunk all of yesterdays. i think you might be right spider k. she does appear to be a droopy plant when compared to the td. she's very sativa influenced. just how i like it. :yahoo:

happy solstice hippys et all,ah 'henge,happy daze. i'm gonna up the 6hrs my cfl is on to 8hrs.bringing total daylight hrs up to 20/4. the xtra 2hrs won't be too much more on the leccy,n' with 40 odd days left,thats 80 hours more light. more light,more budz,me thinks. now full bloom has started she's swelling fast n' is putting on easily 6cm/2" a day. i bought 2 magnum seeds,planning on growing this one untouched.then apply what i learn to the 2nd seed. i know already that i should have lst'd this one as she's easily going to be 120cm/4' probably more.oh well,lesson learnt. follow your instincts canny'. happy grows.

'bender dave n' gypsy pete,french suzanne singing don't eat meat,pikey pete n' gypsy dave,rainbow annie with a world to save.'

high? my people!lol