Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
couchslouch

Star-ryder and AutoMazar

29 posts in this topic

Bingo, cheers fella :D

cool - you can see the timer plug in the next photo down plugged next to the 3 black plugs from the lights in the 4 way

1 person likes this

here we go at 4 weeks and they've really taken off. i'm having to move the lights up every day as they are growing so fast.

i been giving them mostly water for the last few feeds as they were showing a little bit of leaf twisting. they're getting 4 m/l rhizotonic, 3 m/l cannnazyme and a sprinkle of actrivator in each watering.

they've just been fed with 2.5 m\l flores feed with the same extras.

i've sprayed them again with neem repel, and i forgot to mention that i've sprayed them once a week with PM evolution, which seems to be making them bush out a lot.

i'll make up some PM essence to give them a spray in the next day or two.

gallery_40754_4452_176349.jpg

gallery_40754_4452_44531.jpg

star-ryders

gallery_40754_4452_173926.jpg

you can see how bushy they are. i'll give them a prune lower down in a week or two.

gallery_40754_4452_292766.jpg

gallery_40754_4452_120713.jpg

right plants are star ryders , ones on the left automazar

gallery_40754_4452_171048.jpg

here are the 2 SR + 2 AM that are in the biobizz allmix with only a tiny sprinkle of granules. i know what i'll do with my next crop. these are tiny compared to the others

gallery_40754_4452_180392.jpg

this is a crap picture but it gives you a look at the whole room

gallery_40754_4452_39485.jpg

Edited by couchslouch
3 people like this

Off to a flying start mate & that's gonna be a sight to behold when there all in flower :yep:

it looks great couch. I have always had my suspicions that BioBizz all-mix is too 'hot' so it is interesting to see the comparison photo's.

It should be a vigorous pre-flower stretch, keep up the great work !

hi tony

the plant magic compost has a much lighter texture than the allmix, which is full of twigs and large clumps of material. i wonder if the roots can spread much faster through the PM compost ~?

here we are at 7 weeks

they're coming on very nicely , looking a bit yellow now since i was away last week and the missus just gave them water to keep things simple. i'll give them a couple of strong feeds in a row to make up for it a bit.

this week they've had 6m/l flores, 2.5m/l cannazyme, 2.5 bloom boost, 1.5 m/l PK, 0.5 m/l rhizotonic and a sprinkle oh atrikvator. i sprayed them once a week with neem up to a couple of weeks ago but won't do it again as i don't the want the buds tasting and smelling of neem. they've had 3 sprays with Pm essence every 10 days or so , but i should have started with that earlier as there's a bit of leaf mold here and there. nothing to worry about with 3 weeks left to go though.

i haven't got round to checking or adjusting the ph. i'm hoping the soil will buffer the ph a bit, not sure how much it does with mineral nutrients ~?

temps have been nice and regular in the grow room 26 oC in the canopy lights on 22 ish lights off. the fans haven't got over setting 2 on the sms even in the hot week we had. the intake air is drawn from a really cool part of the garden in between two walls which keeps the temp down nicely.

3 weeks to go and they're looking like they are going to be pretty big. the SR buds are already very dense with good resin coating already. yum yum, this is the best bit.......

star ryders

gallery_40754_4452_223250.jpg

gallery_40754_4452_278358.jpg

gallery_40754_4452_47027.jpg

gallery_40754_4452_278401.jpg

gallery_40754_4452_43054.jpg

mazars

gallery_40754_4452_105205.jpg

and the 4 in the allmix

gallery_40754_4452_321431.jpg

4 people like this

8 weeks

i've stopped the PK now and upped the bloom boost to 4 m/l

it looks like the SR's will be done in 2 weeks time or so, with the mazar maybe a week longer.

starting to look a bit ragged but the buds are very dense and sweet smelling

the pics are a bit crap this week, not sure why, but you get the idea

gallery_40754_4452_70691.jpg

gallery_40754_4452_35740.jpg

gallery_40754_4452_356425.jpg

gallery_40754_4452_360900.jpg

gallery_40754_4452_38224.jpg

gallery_40754_4452_112226.jpg

mazar

gallery_40754_4452_147650.jpg

gallery_40754_4452_49894.jpg

5 people like this

Plenty of bud in the end for ya there mucker, can ya smell those pineapples yet?

What size are those pouches mate as theres a big size gap between the 16 & 30l ones available, I'm not sure 30l is needed but then is 16 that much more than my 11l squares.. hmmmm, I know the 30l ones are only like 3 inches taller than my 11s so maybe that's the one to go for.

good luck with the run in couch :yinyang:

Plenty of bud in the end for ya there mucker, can ya smell those pineapples yet?

What size are those pouches mate as theres a big size gap between the 16 & 30l ones available, I'm not sure 30l is needed but then is 16 that much more than my 11l squares.. hmmmm, I know the 30l ones are only like 3 inches taller than my 11s so maybe that's the one to go for.

good luck with the run in couch :yinyang:

hi ck

i've got a stinking summer cold so can't smell a thing at the moment. feeling very sorry for myself today, looking forward to regaining my senses......

these are 16l pouches. you could under fill the 30l to only 20 ish maybe ~?

Edited by couchslouch
1 person likes this

Well why didn't I think of that :doh:

Cheers dude and get well :yep:

here we go at 8 weeks.

my carbon filter fell down last week, bringing down one of the lamps. i went in in the morning and thought i could smell plants. hopefully no one will have smelt it. fingers crossed.

it pretty much flattend one plant and the lamp scorched a few buds. so that's all dried now and is curing.

another 7 starryders came out this week bang on 10 weeks. there's 4 automazar and 1 SR that need at least another week.

the buds were very dense and weighty, and easy to trim. lots of pinapple smells, lots of frosty resin

i switched the bulbs over to 400w s after the smell scare as iw ahted the fans running really quiet for a while to stay stealthy.

i think its going to be a heavy harvest.

6 people like this

My my them are just beauty's m8 well done.

Heavy indeed lovely job couch

Fuck man that's so much bud! You must be over the moon.

How did you find the rhizo pits man? When I first was looking at pots they caught my interest but I sacked them off in favour of airports. Would be interested to know if you've felt they make a difference in yield.