Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Happy Hippy

Serious 6 test

70 posts in this topic

Hi guys, The long awaited Serious 6 has arrived in the post, from serious seeds who I am very grateful to for this opportunity. The plan is to put one or two outside amongst my outside auto grow, one or two in polytunnels and to take as many cuttings as possible to do yet another grow indoors.

Heres the pics :hippy:

gallery_6646_5835_1233.jpg

gallery_6646_5835_2177.jpg

And the final pic, all potted up into fertile fibre organic coco

gallery_6646_5835_95182.jpg

Will expect to be seeing these pop their heads in a day or two, will update weekly but for the moment they're close to a small t5 so that when they crack they will get light straight away, they will be vegged under a 250 metal hallide

peace

4 people like this

Looking good HH,hope you get good results this season :yinyang:

Good luck HH, I like the souind of these so I'll be waitying to see what they turn out like. All the best mate! :smokin:

Looking good HH,hope you get good results this season :yinyang:

Cheers BP its appreciated m8,im looking forward to this especially as i have a few options open to me ie ptunnel,inside under lights, and outside in the wild :skin_up:

Good luck HH, I like the souind of these so I'll be waitying to see what they turn out like. All the best mate! :smokin:

Hi Mr Bond,yeah dude i love sats anyway and a quick finisher outside is what im after,still has to smoke nice of course and this sounds interesting ala the description Serious give.

Thanks guys,pics as soon as they pop :yinyang:

peace

1 person likes this

Hi HH,

Just be patient as they will take a little time to sprout.

Respect

Claude

Hi Claude.

I have a quick Question please,in the description of the plant it says it grows tall and slender as i would expect,in your tests did you top/pinch out many examples and how were your findings if you did? :yinyang:

Peace

1 person likes this

Best of luck with these HH :yinyang:

All the best dude :yinyang:

all the best for an amazing outcome dude

Good luck HH...... :yep:

Best of luck with these HH :yinyang:

All the best dude :yinyang:

all the best for an amazing outcome dude

Good luck HH...... :yep:

Thanks guys,5 out of 6 showing this morning and im sure the other one will be along soon, :yinyang:

peace

3 people like this

Hi HH,

The test have been done naturally in a sense that they left without any timing, topping or else.

Respect

Claude

i topped the serious six i grew out they loved it and grew into proper lil bushes i didnt find they stretched that bad tbf.

Hi HH,

The test have been done naturally in a sense that they left without any timing, topping or else.

Respect

Claude

Thanks Claude.

I generally top and train mine when young,but i will let one lady at least grow without any intervention from me apart from potting on and feeding if needed, :yinyang:

i topped the serious six i grew out they loved it and grew into proper lil bushes i didnt find they stretched that bad tbf.

Hi Viva thanks for popping in and the reply,im not that bothered about stretch myself as i feel able to cope/know what to expect with sats, buts its nice to know its not a problem :skin_up:

Pics tomorrow of the little babies and maybe a pic of the ptunnel they will be grown out in...the oudoor site will also be put on the Geurilla grow comp diary :B):

peace

Hi guys, here they are 5 out of 6 have popped, they will be kept under a t5 until they are big enough to go under a 250 mh

gallery_6646_6594_22043.jpg

(here they are with some of the plants they'll be going outdoors with)

gallery_6646_6594_189437.jpg

And a pic of just one of the polytunnels, just waiting on the thermic plastic to arrive

gallery_6646_6593_181302.jpg

Peace

1 person likes this