Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flomtom

Spliff seeds Blueberry

28 posts in this topic

any info on this spliff seeds Blueberry?

Any 1 have success with this strains?

Any 1 have success with this strains?

BUMP :wallbash:

Never heard of spliff seeds sorry mucka!! :unsure:

Heard of spliff seeds, in fact I've just germed one of their snow white (cinderella 99 x white widow or something like that). Spliff seeds looked a bit dubious to me but they seem to be breaking through in some resellers. Sorry, don't know anything about the blueberry but google will be the way forward with this one. Just my 2p's worth.

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Never heard of spliff seeds sorry mucka!! :unsure:

thanks all the same cheese :bong:

Heard of spliff seeds, in fact I've just germed one of their snow white (cinderella 99 x white widow or something like that). Spliff seeds looked a bit dubious to me but they seem to be breaking through in some resellers. Sorry, don't know anything about the blueberry but google will be the way forward with this one. Just my 2p's worth.

:yinyang:

thanks hope all goes well with the cinderrella 99 mate,are you going to do a diary on the?

Not sure yet mate. I've done one diary and it's more hard work than I thought lol especially from my phone (no lap top or pc, I'm a caveman). I have a couple more to try from spliff seeds : strawberry which is quite a longer flowerer than what I usually grow, and fast bud which is outdoor if I can find a spot for a guerrilla. The reseller I use are saying that spliff seeds are more or less sold out. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Not sure yet mate. I've done one diary and it's more hard work than I thought lol especially from my phone (no lap top or pc, I'm a caveman). I have a couple more to try from spliff seeds : strawberry which is quite a longer flowerer than what I usually grow, and fast bud which is outdoor if I can find a spot for a guerrilla. The reseller I use are saying that spliff seeds are more or less sold out. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

i no what your saying fella.about trying to keep up with a diary. it can be hard work with a phone.i wish you well with the seeds shark. :spliff:

never heard of spliff seeds, if they're cheap as chips then in for a penny in for a pound give 'em a go,crack a few.

grown blueberrys before from greenhouse seeds i think....hermied like fuck.

grown snow white aswell....hermied like fuck.

:headpain:

worth a shot, for that price it would be rude not to.

Berry Bomb from Bomb Seeds has a good Blueberry lineage. I grew regs so no hermies but sudden hospitalization screwed up the crop so I can't comment on results but they were OK up to week 8 of 12/12.

worth a shot, for that price it would be rude not to.

yeh why not m8t :spliff:

Berry Bomb from Bomb Seeds has a good Blueberry lineage. I grew regs so no hermies but sudden hospitalization screwed up the crop so I can't comment on results but they were OK up to week 8 of 12/12.

that berry bomb souds bum fella do they do fems ?

They do, and I haven't seen any complaints about hermies.