Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grow Chum

SWEET AUTO GROW

349 posts in this topic

Some pictures taken in natural light of the Jack47 auto.

gallery_71942_5424_9541.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_2172.jpg

Plant is still only 30cm high, thats a 11.5 litre pot, do not mind yellowing of leaves, she need no nitrogen now IMO, she getting a complete flush in a few days @8 weeks old and will be on water until I chop.

gallery_71942_5424_4094.jpg

Keeping it Sweet :smoke:

Edited by Grow Chum
6 people like this

Some pictures taken in natural light of the Jack47 auto.

Keeping it Sweet :smoke:

Aye, you certainly are keeping it Sweet Grow Chum china, she's looking a picture! And you're taking some nice ones of her.. Great grow

Stay safe china.. :oldtoker:

2 people like this

Looking good chum & I like the way the side branches have fattened up, the bondage seems to have worked a treat

Not long now :yep:

2 people like this

Seriously, you have a very nice plant there dude.

all the best with the harvest.

stay sweet, stay rebel!

jaypp

1 person likes this

Cheers NGG, Serpent and Jaypp for all your good words,

am glad you like the plant, your plants all just as happy.

LST/bondage, well I think this the way for me from now on, I would like to take on Sweets biggest varities in the future and see the yield ( Big Devil :dev: ) .

I think my J47a could finish in 11 days, some buds over 50% orange hairs, some none so she has had a few leaves removed today just to unclutter and let a bit of light to nearly all buds, so few she would not notice.

Yellow leaves and leaf loss just recent and I expect it this late.

She is going on water proberly Monday, but I feel she could go on it now and give her some more water time if she fininish in 11 days.

Thanks again chums I have seen all your Sweet plants and it gives me great pleasure that you are happy with my growing.

Enjoy your growing chums,

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
2 people like this

Very nice there mate, a very good read indeed, thanks for sharing..

2 people like this

Cheers Aonach, on ongoing diary so pop in anytime chum,

Grow Chum.

2 people like this

UPDATE

Hi chums, just to let you know when I do my LST at 25 days I keep the main bud under the height of the side stem buds until the side stem buds become as fat/big as the main stem bud then I set them to the same height, hence all the fat buds.

Green Poison Auto @ 13 days in natural light.

gallery_71942_5424_85104.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_121672.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_120213.jpg

Grow Chum

3 people like this

This is a new one on me, I decided to flush Jack 47 auto as she is maturing fast and I normally have on water for two weeks, I noticed one of the lowest small/shaded buds had gone black and died, on closer inspectiopn it fell apart revealing a grub. Possibly come in on bricks I use to raise plant pots.

Rest of plant seem ok, not seeing this before I am hoping there is no more on plant.

Less than 1 gram lost.

gallery_71942_5424_16127.jpg

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
2 people like this

That's one happy grub dude,

Looking forward to the spring

Plants look bang on chum :smokin:

2 people like this

This is a new one on me' date=' I decided to flush Jack 47 auto as she is maturing fast and I normally have on water for two weeks, I noticed one of the lowest small/shaded buds had gone black and died, on closer inspectiopn it fell apart revealing a grub. Possibly come in on bricks I use to raise plant pots.

Rest of plant seem ok, not seeing this before I am hoping there is no more on plant.

Less than 1 gram lost.[/quote']

home made tequilla, with a skunky worm/grub, or just put it in a jar of vodka :alien2:

and that jack47 looks real tasty mate

3 people like this

Cheers chums, thank fuck she not covered in them, flushed her today she will be ready at 9 weeks I reckon, 11 days, but will leave longer if needed, she smells a dream, she has a real fruity smell, not lemony, like a mix of fruits, I have to be honest I wouldnt mind smoking the lot just to see how the grub felt before it died :rofl:

Seriously she is the best plant I have ever grown, feel like putting another one on next but will go with the Cream Mandarine.

Thanks for passing by chums,

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
2 people like this

hey chum, do you rate that ec pen meter you got or is it too early to tell yet?

i'm looking at trying to make a "mop bucket bubbler" on the cheap and would rather have a blast using one of them just to suss it all out before i go spending silly money on a bluelab truncheon. i like the thought of not having to dump soil and bring myself on top when i can just pour liquid down the toilet does appeal to me.

2 people like this

Hi KayToo, it is working well for me, you cannot check soil or grow medium PH it is just for liquid testing.

People say they drift but if I feed plant from bottom as plant absorbs nutrient PH naturally changes, so it could go from 5.5 to a reading of 6 or over later, that is correct reading as nutrients absorbed it not the meter drifting, I keep checking my tap water and it always gives me same reading of 7.3.

I have found it worth the £8 I paid for it, not sure if the sensor has a limited lifespan, cannot find any mention of that.

Sorry the long winded reply, if only for water or liquid nutrient then it will do the job and I will be buying another one when it needs replacing.

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
2 people like this

cheers mate, i will grab one then and some airstones and make my dwc mop bucket bubbler.

1 person likes this