Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grow Chum

Sweet Cheese Auto Grow Diary

221 posts in this topic

i have to grow some green poison again this year!

love it!

gallery_75485_5633_12541.jpg

gallery_75485_5633_2963.jpg

very dense buds from the gp

gallery_75485_5633_7124.jpg

yeilds there

gallery_75485_5633_30760.jpg

sorry chum i found an old phone mem card :rofl:

cant wait to try the new strains when i have time!

atb

:yinyang:

3 people like this

Sweet xmas Tommy

Great plant AP,

Sweet xmas chums.

2 people like this

hey chum, ment to say i Chumm'ed two dp powerplants that never got watered they wilted and burned the fans, brought them back from the brink (joy of coco) going to see them tomorow and get a pic! :)

atb

1 person likes this

Hope they Ok AP, I just done it on a test grow on a small indica and it worked ok but now going into LST so I am posting summary on the chumming, which I think is very useful to know plant can survive such pruning at certain times and possibly as I have said give a better root to top growth ratio at 28 days.

ATB AP.

SUMMARY OF GROW

Well I got the result needed which was +60 grams ( 80 ) and happy with the weed. I could of achieved better and here is why,

First time with the Bcuzz nutrients, my previous cheeses finish at 60 cm/2foot this plant finished at 90 cm and that does give my 250 w bulb a lot of work to do. I got the feeding wrong at one stage and gave too much nitrogen so I was on a learning curve with the nutrients.

Also this was planned as a single grow but half way through started a non diary test grow to get more growing time, more learning time and make more of my grow room. So the test grow was up on bricks to the light and this cut down side lighting to plant.

I have chummed the test grow and LST and she ok but under fed at one point, gone high gone low I know which way to go, my next private test grow will be LST and I am going to see if I can achieve what I want in shape from the plant without removing leaves but if I have to I know what I can get away with, chumming.

Hopefully I can return then to the Sweet forum in January with my best grow yet, I still feel I can improve things and have just changed my grow room round a bit to improve side lighting, my grow room is too big but plants now getting good side lighting from 3 sides as I have moved the lamp and plants from centre of grow room were they only really got side lighting from 2 sides to the side so lamp edges now closer to 3 walls. When I can sort out a new fan arrangement I should be able to bring in closer the 4 side some how maybe by just hanging down some reflective material, or maybe this new position will be fine. And of course fine tune the feeding and LST methods.

Anyway what ever happens I look forward to sharing the journey with you all.

Grow Chum

Edited by Grow Chum
5 people like this

I love this chums, especially at xmas, love the way Bing and David seem to be totally enjoy listening to each other sing. Enjoy

Edited by Grow Chum
2 people like this

inspired me to grow some of same..1 got cal mag..needs, looks like shit, recovered but being so out of sync with the other 3 that for a first time grower I am well impressed with myself. They is on water finishing bit. So thanks Chum for the diary to follow and I got a shit load of weed comin'

kindest regards,

STOOPID.

3 people like this

Thanks Chum, glad you enjoyed, good luck with your grows,

Grow Chum.

2 people like this

hey chum,

thanks for reply and bit of advice if you can. during drying in pot time..should I still be giving as much light??...Maybe a dumbass question but first grow! ..loved the greece proof paper and black bag idea, also an economic grow as supplying all the gear on a giro! So will go with that..

again thanks, .. .. Stoopid

3 people like this

Hi chum, after the flush I will leave my plants about a week with no drinks of water whilst they in the pot but longer can be better, I think I have flushed plants after 7 weeks and left them dry out for almost two weeks. At this stage light is fine but don't won't too much heat as this will desperse flavours and odours of weed. Sometimes I take my plant out of tent into cooler environment after plants are finished and give them extra time drying in the pot. They can look a bit rougher but the buds will have more odour as the moisture from stems and roots driven to buds to protect them from drying out.

My last diary just completed I turned the light off for the last two days, the buds swelled dramatically as a hormone, panick reaction in the plant, once again the cooler temps aided flavour odour.

Grow Chum

2 people like this

ta very much, that's me on correct road. Learn so much just doing that 1st grow. Did the sweet ch. as you did, fast dried a bud and two of us were mowed down by it. Will probs look at more of your stuff. Comes across well, try not to get too big headed! All dudes are a passionate nerds about something or another.. it's engines with me... and I think I might have green fingers..easier than I though.

here's to like mindedness!!

Stoopid...;)

3 people like this

Good luck chum, a few grows and you will start getting ready to try different methods and so on, never over water or over feed, be aware a lot of nutrients low in calcium magnesium and rely on hard tap water, if your water is soft you may have to add a cal mag additive in your grow, enjoy,

Grow Chum.

2 people like this