Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CK.

Freddys Best

206 posts in this topic

3 days later.. 9/10 :wassnnme:

gallery_69331_4345_38987.jpg

I'll grab another pic when they're all up hopefully.

CK :skin_up:

5 people like this

Nice result there CK :)I have a few Freddys in veg at the moment, should be flipping them in the next 10 days, just need to pot up into final pots and give it a week and then down they go :)

Good luck with these m8.

Vill

Nice result there CK :)I have a few Freddys in veg at the moment, should be flipping them in the next 10 days, just need to pot up into final pots and give it a week and then down they go :)

Good luck with these m8.

Vill

Cheers Vill, I'll look forward to seeing them stretch so I know what I'm dealing with lol

:yinyang:

Last one came up so I filled the pots they are in around the jiffies with Plagron Lightmix, jiffies were wet so I'll not water them in until tomorrow :yep:

I also turned all three T5's on so that's 72 watts of propagation power :B):

100% from DP again :yahoo:

CK :v:

2 people like this

BLOG FREDDY BESTgood luck there.... hehe.... i have these also.... that whas a great plant. they write a blog about me:

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/Freddys-Best-Top-quality-sativa-grown-by/

anyway...thats a dangerous plant to smoke....taste sweet and easyyyyyyy......like you should take 2 or 3 after eachother.... but after 6-7 minutes its like a BOM into your head because a explosion of the HAZE what it is in that sort comes up, get so stoned off it and you think nothing......... and than.... you sleep almost....hehe

anyway...good luck greets Thekweker

Hi TheKweker :yep: I seen your blog on the DP site, great grow man, love the timelapse vid also, thanks for the heads up she sounds lovely mate.

CK :smokin:

Grabbed a few pics, these are a week since I put them in the Jiffies.

Now in Plagron lightmix ~ 3ml per litre Seaweed ~ 100ml each watering and they get foliar sprayed daily with that same solution still under the T5's...

gallery_69331_4345_123034.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_362340.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_125202.jpg

CK :smokin:

7 people like this

Yes mate, 1l square pots next weekend then final pots 2 weeks after that :yep:

1 person likes this

Tidy 10/10 lookin healthy wee things all round CK good luck wi em.

Lovin yer wee veg cab btw.

Atb.

Hazy :skin_up:

1 person likes this

Tidy 10/10 lookin healthy wee things all round CK good luck wi em.

Lovin yer wee veg cab btw.

Atb.

Hazy :skin_up:

Cheers Hazy :yep:

The veg cab is an old toybox and I built it as my first veg cab, I have a tent for vegging now but this is awesome for propagating as theres no extraction and with these t5's it keeps a really good humid warm atmosphere with just the lights on nothing else :wub:

how long vegative? and what are you use when flowering?

Hi mate, not sure on veg time yet as they will be topped and trained because height in my flower room is limited.. measured it today and from floor to bulb at it's highest point is 133cm, take away the pot and the bulb clearance and you can see what I'm up against so I'll keep training them to keep them as low and even as possible, theres plenty of floor space with 9 in there so we're going for width not height.

However TheKweker ALL these plans are subject to change, if they start playing up and getting too big I can always put the net in lol

Lighting will be 250MH next weekend for two weeks, 400MH for another 4 weeks or so then they will spend their bloom cycle under two 400HPS

CK :yinyang:

CK,looking good mate, good luck

1 person likes this

Cheers Green just fed them again with 3ml seaweed and they took 80-100ml each, so far so good, a bigger pot and 250MH for there viewing pleasure this weekend, they should really kick on then dude.

atb :yinyang:

Well it's been 12 days since I put these seeds into Jiffies and they are coming along mighty fine.

Few of them have scorched leaves from when they were tiny wee things as I put all three tubes on too early but it has almost grown out now so it's fine.

My budbox should be finished drying the Orange Bud by the weekend so they will go in there with the 250MH after being potted up to 1l squares.

Here they are...

gallery_69331_4345_224742.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_285894.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_285299.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_309682.jpg

Freddy's Army of Green Soldiers :badass:

gallery_69331_4345_102941.jpg

6 people like this

No rest for the wicked CK, 1 grow over and replaced by another 3 lol

All looking lovely to start off with (apart from some rogue leaves obv) From the 10 that you have started how many females do you expect fella?? OH...and, What's the shrub in the corner 1st pic??

It's nearly the weekend CK and that can only mean 1 thing....OB TESTING!! you lucky lucky boy

Take it easy man

Astro :alien:

1 person likes this

No rest for the wicked CK, 1 grow over and replaced by another 3 lol

All looking lovely to start off with (apart from some rogue leaves obv) From the 10 that you have started how many females do you expect fella?? OH...and, What's the shrub in the corner 1st pic??

It's nearly the weekend CK and that can only mean 1 thing....OB TESTING!! you lucky lucky boy

Take it easy man

Astro :alien:

Hi mate, you know me gotta keep it going man, I expect ten females mate as they are feminized seed lol

The shrub is my bonsai Smellyberry mum fella, if you remember it's from that SB grow I did in coco before you chucked the towel in for the summer :rofl: seems a lifetime away that now, can't wait to run her again mucker :yep:

The OB testing will have to wait a bit longer bro as she's still wet man, dense as fuck and taking ages but theres no way I'm hurrying it, gonna gather some experience of her first ;)

Cheers Astro, oh yeah, I wanted to ask you are those airpots better than 6.5l squares (taking everything into consideration yes or no??)

atb man.

1 person likes this

Ahh sorry didn't realise they were femmed seeds, thought Regs...Doh

REALLY CK?? there was a need to mention OB and smellyberry within the same post....pffff...Good luck with the bonsai mum!!

In my very humble opinion re Airpot....No lol

1 person likes this