Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CK.

Freddys Best

206 posts in this topic

Freddys Best

Freddy’s Best is the final strain from Freddy, one of Dutch Passions original ‘Masters At Work’ who has made a supreme contribution to modern cannabis scene with the strains he has created such as Mazar, Blueberry, Passion #1, Orange Bud and Strawberry Cough. Freddy’s final strain, which we named ‘Freddy’s Best’ in his honour, has been in the pipeline for some time. It is a measure of Freddy’s constant quest for cannabis perfection that he would not release this last strain until he was absolutely satisfied with every aspect of this, his final breeding project before, he retired.

gallery_69331_4345_120588.jpg

Freddy’s Best is a 3-way cross between Chocolope, Dutch Haze and an un-named but top class sativa. The result is a tall-growing, mostly sativa variety with a beautiful Haziness to it. It is a thoroughbred strain that will delight the most demanding growers. This is a traditional feminized strain, not an AutoFem.

gallery_69331_4345_36956.jpg

Hey guys.. Tonys been chucking seeds about again lol

I've wanted my hands on these since they were first released cos they look special :)

I'm not gonna go into all the specs of my grooms n that I'll fill it in as we grow.

10 seeds hopefully get 9, hopefully finishing in 10l airpots under two 400's is the plan folks.

It's gonna be a no nonsense grow this one: Jiffys > Starter pots > 1l squares > Finishing in 10l airpots in Plagron compo.

So here we go again, welcome to my Freddys Best grow :yep:

gallery_69331_4345_316499.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_269961.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_136833.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_283980.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_144621.jpg

Now we play the waiting game :eat:

CK :v:

10 people like this

Good Luck with them CK, guess what, I'm doing them next too, I am hoping to just fit them in before the new year. I have not got them in yet mind, so I need to get a grip..

I'm sure they will do well mate.

Take care

C :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Good,got here nice n early,get myself a good seat!

Fuck me,your a busy boy CK for sure. How do you find the time?

Looks good this Freddys Best,been lookin at it myself(amongst other stuff)just dont have the time or the space

Oh well,al settle for watchin yours grow

Onwards n upwards

Salty

:pugwash:

1 person likes this

Good Luck with them CK, guess what, I'm doing them next too, I am hoping to just fit them in before the new year. I have not got them in yet mind, so I need to get a grip..

I'm sure they will do well mate.

Take care

C :yinyang:

Great minds think alike C :yep:

Get em popped hehe

:yinyang:

Good,got here nice n early,get myself a good seat!

Fuck me,your a busy boy CK for sure. How do you find the time?

Looks good this Freddys Best,been lookin at it myself(amongst other stuff)just dont have the time or the space

Oh well,al settle for watchin yours grow

Onwards n upwards

Salty

:pugwash:

Arrr Salty :yep: These be looking real special me old hearty ;)

Time? fuck knows? I just crack on mate as I love it, I'm sure I'll slow down fella lol

atb :yinyang:

Edited by CannabisKing
1 person likes this

The genetics of Freddy's Best sounds good. I love Chocolope. Smoked it for far too long now, started to taste boring to me. My friends still love it though. Hopefully after a long time of smoking other strains, I will be blown away when I next try it. It has that coffeeshop stink to it, not the best strain for smoking at the beach. Turns too many heads :D

The no nonsense plans are the best ones, good luck with it all! Praying to the pheno Gods for you.

Edited by KingBlueRizla
1 person likes this

Hi CK hope you dont mind if i pull up a stool and watch this one.

1 person likes this

The genetics of Freddy's Best sounds good. I love Chocolope. Smoked it for far too long now, started to taste boring to me. My friends still love it though. Hopefully after a long time of smoking other strains, I will be blown away when I next try it. It has that coffeeshop stink to it, not the best strain for smoking at the beach. Turns too many heads :D

The no nonsense plans are the best ones, good luck with it all! Praying to the pheno Gods for you.

High mate thanks for dropping in and pleased to hear that the chocolope is a good smoke, it even sounds tasty lol

Cheers :smokin:

hi C.K slow down you must be mad he has got time to slow down with all these grows lol

but these sound very nice mate all the best with this one

Cheers Gee I'm hoping for something special here with these ladies :yep:

Hi CK hope you dont mind if i pull up a stool and watch this one.

High mate, more the merrier :skin_up:

Make ya selfs comfy lads, I'm thinking 4 weeks veg for this lot, lots of topping and training to keep them low then flip cos they look stretchy :guitar:

1 person likes this

good luck CK. i've just flipped my freddies into 12/12. bring it on.

i love your veg box, smart idea.

atb

1 person likes this

All the best CK. Growing two freddies myself and germed a few other new strains alongside them and Freddies' are hardier all round .All my plants have been outside and inside , hammered with thrips and nothing affected these two plants . No curly leaves or mutations .

:skin_up:

1 person likes this

hey CK, gd luck mate not that you will need it ;):skin_up:

1 person likes this

WTF is going on here then?? Another CK grow ALREADY??

And what a grow it potentially could be with Freddies best.

I have 1 word of advice mate. Reading your write up on the strain it says 'Tall' growing, whatever you do let's not have another Automazar episode please :rofl: as stress free as possible please Bro!! (for you and US!)

Crack on as only you can CK and GL with these new beans

Astro :alien:

1 person likes this

good luck CK. i've just flipped my freddies into 12/12. bring it on.

i love your veg box, smart idea.

atb

Cheers couch, Just checked em out they look lively mate and height will be on the front of my mind the whole way through this lot if I'm to stop them snogging the lights hehe

That veg box was my first vegging room I did my first plants in there and she is just used for mums, cuts and seedlings now a propagation box like, she keeps a mint environment still.

atb.

All the best CK. Growing two freddies myself and germed a few other new strains alongside them and Freddies' are hardier all round .All my plants have been outside and inside , hammered with thrips and nothing affected these two plants . No curly leaves or mutations .

:skin_up:

Hey SilC, yeah I've been following yer diary bro and they look a solid plant, consistently good from the few grows I've seen so far, grab a seat and :skin_up:

hey CK, gd luck mate not that you will need it ;):skin_up:

Thanks AutoPoter I need luck mate believe me.. cheers!

WTF is going on here then?? Another CK grow ALREADY??

And what a grow it potentially could be with Freddies best.

I have 1 word of advice mate. Reading your write up on the strain it says 'Tall' growing, whatever you do let's not have another Automazar episode please :rofl: as stress free as possible please Bro!! (for you and US!)

Crack on as only you can CK and GL with these new beans

Astro :alien:

Hey Astro pal, oh ya know gotta keep it going n that :rolleyes:

I've been looking at them for a good while now and the homework is done.. all else fails and the net will go in :magic:

atb :yinyang:

Hi CK, all the best with them m8 :yep: Got some FB a few weeks from the flip myself :wink:

Zion86 :hippy:

1 person likes this

Hi CK, all the best with them m8 :yep: Got some FB a few weeks from the flip myself :wink:

Cheers Zion :yep: I've been keeping an eye on yours too mucker, looking good in the coco ;)

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Yeah, the coco is a last run mainly to help a friend get used to it as thats the way he wants to grow and get rid of left over nutes.

Look forward to the show!

1 person likes this