Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AstroNut

Astronuts Journey to the Stars in a DP rocket

346 posts in this topic

DUTCH PASSIONS STARRYDER TEST GROW

Well, what a privilege that Tony and Dutch Passion have asked me to do A test grow of a strain that is about to hit the marketplace.....StarRyder!!! Dutch Passions 'Joint' (sorry) Venture with The joint doctor to produce their most potent Auto strain to date...So I have to thank Tony and DP for donating the seeds and showing faith that i'll be able to produce some lovely Fat resinous examples (hopefully)

gallery_48753_5014_148674.jpg Strain/Product info.......http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/seeds/product/starryder/

KIT

Homemade Veg box (1.5ft x 1ft) with 125w CFL intake and out-take fans. (9cm pots whilst in vegbox)

DR90 with 5" Ruck fan and Rhino Filter, Passive intake. 400w Duel Spec. (6.5L Pots)

All Plant magic products... PM Soil, PM OldTimers grow and Bloom, PM Bio Silicon and PM Granules

All the other gizmos...clip on fans, hygrometers, Sprayer, Loupe, Drying box, Saucers etc etc etc

MY PLAN

11 Seeds into water for 48 hours and once Taproot is showing then they go into 9cm pots of PM Soil and into a propagator for another 48 hours (or until heads have risen)

Once above soil they will go into a vegbox under 125w cfl for around 7 days at which point the best 9 (if I germ that many) will be potted up. PM Granules used and Bio silicon will be used for the first time, into 6.5L pots ready for the tent.

Into the dr90 under 400w HPS for 2 weeks (Lights 20/4, 18/6 thereafter), around the end of week 3 i'd be expecting to feed some PM Grow and also do some pruning (Pots Moved/rotated daily throughout grow)

End week 4, Introduce PM Bloom and enjoy the flowering

Around 10 to 11 weeks Harvest

Into drybox, into jars, then into Rizlas ===~

Sounds pretty straight forward Huh??

AS OF TODAY

I have just put all the seeds into Soil, into the propagators and into a warm airing cupboard. Only 5 of the 11 seeds had actually cracked in 72 hours (so already the plan is changing lol) but hopefully they can catch up a little and we can have some kind of uniformed growing happening.#

gallery_48753_5014_97923.jpggallery_48753_5014_31753.jpg

If you have any questions then please ask and if you require more info than I am giving then please also shout. Everyone is welcome, so come in, Kick back as the kettle is always on and Toke away.

ATB and once again a big thanks to Tony and Dutch passion

AstroNut :alien:

Edited by AstroNut
6 people like this

all the best astro...have enjoyed your last few diaries......

so i will be watching this one also................................. :smokin:

1 person likes this

Defo watching this one, looking to try different auto's myself. Had some good grows with the sweet seed cream caramel auto's.

Good luck Astro!!!!!

1 person likes this

Definitely one to watch for me AstroNut! Got some DP Ultimate to do next, not auto's but i've always fancied trying them out so I'll be peeping at this one for inspiration! :hippy:

1 person likes this

all the best astro...have enjoyed your last few diaries......

so i will be watching this one also................................. :smokin:

Thankyou Bill and good to have you aboard fella.

Here's hoping this grow lives upto the others :eek:

ATB

Astro :alien:

Defo watching this one, looking to try different auto's myself. Had some good grows with the sweet seed cream caramel auto's.

Good luck Astro!!!!!

Uh Oh the pressures on :headpain:

Hopefully this strain will come highly recommended after this grow mate and you'll grow some yourself (fingers crossed)

Thanks for the support and welcome aboard mate

And there off. Good to see you back mate, best of luck with your grow. Should be interesting in your hands.

1 person likes this

Definitely one to watch for me AstroNut! Got some DP Ultimate to do next, not auto's but i've always fancied trying them out so I'll be peeping at this one for inspiration! :hippy:

Thanks Mr Bond and welcome matey....

I cannot recommend autos highly enough fella (but then that's probably because that is all I have grown) and it would seem that Autos could be the way forward with seed companies spending more time and energy on developing strains because gone are the days when you only yield 20g per auto plant as I notched up a 4oz auto whopper in my last grow (in 75 days!!ok she was a freak lol) and generally most growers on here are yielding between 1.5 and 2oz per plant so plenty of positives and hopefully you'll give them a run sometime.

I'll do my upmost to inspire Mr B

Take it easy fella

1 person likes this

And there off. Good to see you back mate, best of luck with your grow. Should be interesting in your hands.

HOLA H!!

Thanks man and IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK :guitar: :guitar:

I'm realising again why I Love growing....and this site

Let's hope it's "interesting" in positive way H ;o)

Kick back fella and welcome in

:alien:

yo astro at the back on this one been gifted some of these myself

all the best bro kdog

1 person likes this

4 oz of 1 plant in 75 days....where do i sign up? Nice diary so far mate. Grew 3 autos before,1 was very nice, the other 2,not so nice, shall we say. :unsure: Is that the 4ozer in your avi. Looks mental. Atb mate,reds. :king:

1 person likes this

I'm on board mate. High expectations :yep:

Atb

Mr. T :pimp:

1 person likes this

Good luck with the new beans and for some fat stinky sticky buds come harvest man :smokin: Cheezehead :bong:

1 person likes this

yo astro at the back on this one been gifted some of these myself

all the best bro kdog

Thanks KDOG, get em cracking mate and let's see how they run

GL Mate

4 oz of 1 plant in 75 days....where do i sign up? Nice diary so far mate. Grew 3 autos before,1 was very nice, the other 2,not so nice, shall we say. :unsure: Is that the 4ozer in your avi. Looks mental. Atb mate,reds. :king:

Damn Reds, If I knew where to sign up for 4oz plants i'd be there now without hesitation ;o)

Thanks man and welcome along for the ride and let's hope this convinces you to try more autos

Take it easy