Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saddam

Breaking Bad

468 posts in this topic

Just a quick heads up for all the hardcore Breaking Bad fans lol Season 5 starts on July 15th... a e i o u ding ding ding ding ding ding

Can't fukn wait!

If you haven't seen this awesome tv show yet, you've got 5 weeks to catch-up with the first 4 seasons. lol easy :wassnnme:

No spoilers please :ninja:

edit 5 weeks lol

Edited by Saddam
8 people like this

lol I don't know what was weirder, seeing season 1 of Breaking Bad and thinking "I know that guy, who is it.............. Fuckin hell, it's the dad from Malcolm in the Middle."

Or watching the reruns of Malcolm in the Middle on 5* and seeing Hal and thinking "Fuck me, that's Walter from Breaking Bad."

lol

I gotta give proper respect to Bryan Cranston, for both roles, he's absolutely superb in both. I hope he's won some kind of award.

13 people like this

cheers for the heads up :applause:

& im still shellshocked at no4s finale :tv_horror::eek::clapping:

2 people like this

lol I don't know what was weirder, seeing season 1 of Breaking Bad and thinking "I know that guy, who is it.............. Fuckin hell, it's the dad from Malcolm in the Middle."

Or watching the reruns of Malcolm in the Middle on 5* and seeing Hal and thinking "Fuck me, that's Walter from Breaking Bad."

lol

I gotta give proper respect to Bryan Cranston, for both roles, he's absolutely superb in both. I hope he's won some kind of award.

Just the small matter of a Golden Globe three years on the trot for 'Best Lead Actor'. I cant wait for this to come back on, it gives me a reason to turn the TV on!

4 people like this

Still on season 3 ....superb show, one of the best shows I have seen, all the actors are great...

2 people like this

Jealous theshire, season 4 is definitely the best one. I am so excited about this, i hope it's as brilliant as i want it to be.

Saw the guy who plays Jessie in a random film the other day, he was playing a preppy geek, that was weird

2 people like this

Thanks saddam for the heads up, I'm looking forward to it. :rofl:

lol

So true I think he is class in all his part, great actor.

:hippy:

1 person likes this

Thanks for the heads up, I feel certain things in season 4 made the show too unbelievable but I'll still watch it because despite it's flaws it's the best thing on TV.

1 person likes this

lol

Just the small matter of a Golden Globe three years on the trot for 'Best Lead Actor'. I cant wait for this to come back on, it gives me a reason to turn the TV on!

Nice one :) (I don't keep up with these things :ouch: Absolutely deserved, glad that at least one award has gone to someone who deserves it - and 3 times too, blimey, nice one :) )

1 person likes this

when i 1st got with the woman she said to me have you seen breaking bad ?

i of course replyed "nah" , as t.v is shitty ,crapy , bullshit (mostly)

so she decided to buy the 1st three series the 1st was fantastic and as someone's already pointed out i just could not put a name to the face , of the prof .

2nd and 3rd were good too but i think they lost the sence of comedy in them but

got better towards the end of the 3rd .

now im waiting for season 3 in the post

cant wait .

i think its one of the best t.v shows from the u.s,

as most is generic claptrap

1 person likes this

The best show that has been on for a long time. Great preformances and just seems to of got better and better with every series. This is only a short series, 8 shows I think, but has been the one I have been looking forward to most this year, and thats ahead of Game of Thrones and Dexter. The wait for the final 8 next year is gonna be a sod.

Edited by rustledust

Zion86

Edited by Zion86
1 person likes this

I also meant to say, after watching BBad, everytime I pass an RV, I cant help but think Its a rolling meth lab! lol

Zion86 :hippy:

1 person likes this

lol FFS I did say No spoilers but I forgot to say please.. lol my bad

eta- I did say please. C'mon Zion u meanie lol

Edited by Saddam

lol Sorry Saddam, I thought youv'e already seen it & were talking about the new series! lol

Zion86 :hippy: