Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KimboSlice

which one?

Hi

i've been looking forward to trying ugorg for ages, and i'm going to do a small mothering project over the summer ready for the colder months.

i'm currently on my 2nd run of ak47 and growing less and less fond of it. it's a nice smoke, not the strongest but it keeps me happy. my enviro is locked in, but i find the plants to be very bitchy and temperamental with the nutes, but maybe that's just me, never been good at feeding.

so, i want something strong, and i've read in other peoples posts that noname is too strong for them, which sounds like my cup of tea. what's it like to grow?

which ugorg strains are not tempermental and easy to grow? out of smile, blues, killer, and nn (what attitude have at the mo)

thanks

e2a i run a 4 plant scrog in 25L pots, pm soil & nutes

Edited by KimboSlice

I have done both killers and blues. Both I found to be very hardy plants good yield great taste but the blues is king for me taste wise it’s like smoking sweets. Though i would go for killers if i were you because its all in there. :yinyang:

any of ugorgs are amazeing im on my 3rd run of smile nonames,blues and c3 they all give you a different high

but i agree nonames is goood stuff

Smile is a must have imo, I went and bought another packet at about week 4 of flower because I was so impressed with the plants and I will probably buy another packet in summer because the effect is very special, for me at least. I had a nice joint of my smile keeper the other day, been in the jars around 12 weeks or so and the effects felt kind and powerful the high took about 40 minutes to fully peak and comes on in subtle progressive waves, total creeper! Left me and my fellow toker blazed, grinning, talking quite a lot and laughing lol. It's a rare breed if you ask me, it grows like an Indica pretty much.

2 people like this

lol thanks for the input guys.

one of you has me convinced on blues/killer, one of you has me convinced on nn, and one on smile. oh dear, this isnt getting easier!

Smile is my next conquest.

May sneak a few blues out too :)

Edited by Budelaire

Best over-all hit: Blues.

Strongest Power-hit: Killer Skunk

Most sativa type hit: C3, Nonames.

Just my take on the matter. Goes to show how people differ and how a strain hits folks differently per individual.

I can only comment on Killer, Smile and Nonames.

Out of the three I would have to say for my personal preference to go for the Nonames, what a lovely citrus tangy taste off it and a really uplifting high! The buds never really smelled of much through flower till about week 7 then it started to smell fruity and once dried and cured it was like lemons, oranges and limes all in the one jar :skin_up:

Smile was pretty darn good too but the taste was not there for me,but it is a very happy buzz lol

Killer was a brilliant all rounder, the high off it I found to be different to anything I've tried before, don't ask me how because I've never been able to put my finger on it, and the smell is very very berryish even in early veg, and you wont complain on the taste department either, lush :stoned:

which ever you choose you will not be disappointed

Hello mate

As suggested by previous posts what ever variety you choose you will not be let down with the end product , The majority of plants that come from any pack of UGORG products are full of vigour and are very resilliant , easy to grow plants that produce the best canna :D

I found with the Killer skunk you could virtually throw anything at it and it would still crack on and do its thing weather it be high/low temps or over feeding it just bounces back in no time , as i said a very hardy plant .

Blues is for me the tastiest of the bunch , full of terpenes that just release in your mouth when inhaled the taste lasts and lingers in the pallet for sometime :yes: a very "happy" functional high which is great for all sorts of occasions .

Smile has to be mentioned aswell as its such a great plant to Smoke and grow , i had very fruity pheno`s from my Smiles i did and the high was wonderfull very uplifting with a sense of well being , one of my favourite high`s to date :yep:

As said mate whatever you choose you will not be dissapointed :D

Havent made your decision any easier have we ! lol

FG :v:

I think really do what most are doing, pick one that sounds like it will suit you the most and grow the pack out and then keep the keepers. Then proceed to grow everything UGORG has to offer and build up an elite collection of plants that offer a wide range of proper effects :smoke:.

:) thanks for the input guys

I think it's time to make an executive decision, because otherwise i'll end up staring at my hands for ever. I'm going to go start out with killers, because it's been noted as hardy, and the best all rounder. what's the m/f ratio like? I want to make sure i get 4 and a mother, should i get two packs to be safe, or will i be likely to get 5 from one?

gracias

10 if you want five is cool, i got 100% from two. one very much indeed being a keeper! Gave the 8 seeds away :smokin:

:yinyang:

with the Killers I've had 6 girlie's out my first pack and 7 off my second, so I'd say there's a good chance 1 pack would be fine. But saying that this is nature we are talking about and there's always the chance of only getting a couple of girls or at the worst all boys :ohmygod: Highly unlikely though

edit: for typo's

Edited by Sawney Bean

You will find some excellent phenos in one pack, worth buying more seeds if you really like the particular strain and want to seek out even better phenos but you will be safe with one pack to start with imo.

1 person likes this