Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Budelaire

Cloning - 10 Easy Steps to Successful Cuttings

205 posts in this topic

@Kush123 no hassle bro

yep out in the veg tent i took clones off a critical orange punch and also sunset sherbet that was in flower so yep they have pistils. they rooted in the same time as the cuttings i took from a vegging plant but they havnt grown anymore since

basically just waiting on them getting back into veg mode now

the ones that were in veg are flying tho

1 person likes this

@greenvigilante That’s great mate thanks a lot. I know ideally I would of took them just before the flip but a 9 week veg is too long for me they get too big before the flower tent is ready again. So I’m hoping these will get about a 5 week veg and see what they’re like might have to play around with the time I take the clones so as soon as they go in the flower tent I can flip them. How big where the clones after you’ve trimmed them up?

1 person likes this

@Kush123 fairly small to be honest

im not one for big cuts but a few nodes.

cant stress enough how much fcking about with them have messed mines up in the past and also dont have them sitting in any water

i know for a fact thats were i was going wrong

1 person likes this

@greenvigilante Thanks again mate really appreciate it.

1 person likes this

This is probably a silly question but...has anyone seen growth after taking cuttings but before roots are obvious?

I have some sweet tooth cuts and I swear they have some new growth, I took them out of the pot but can't see any roots coming through yet.

On 08/09/2019 at 11:54 AM, ratdog said:

This is probably a silly question but...has anyone seen growth after taking cuttings but before roots are obvious?

I have some sweet tooth cuts and I swear they have some new growth, I took them out of the pot but can't see any roots coming through yet.

The plant is probably using its existing stock by mobilizing nutrients from its leaves

1 person likes this

Can’t believe how successful this method is compared to being mugged off by my mate!!! 

his so called clones all but 2 died...they hadn’t even rooted 

just followed this method and took 16 cuttings all but 2 rooted and rooted well to be fair !!!! Amazing!!!! 

any point in resealing the two that didn’t root back up and leaving them? Or will they die now they over 2 weeks old? 
they look as fresh as the ones with roots to be fair, I’ve cracked the squidgy peat open and can see only knobbles on the cutting no actual roots..... think they worth trying again? 

ps thanks for much for the method amazing !!! Can’t get over how great they look 

4 people like this

I’ve read through and a few people do put the ones that haven’t rooted back in. 
so I did yesterday 

cleaned the bowl and re did them 

just wondering would it of been best if i snipped the end off so a clean surface area to try and root or just leave them now 

Posted (edited)

Just leave them as is, they should come good. 

:yinyang:

Edited by Budelaire
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Budelaire said:

Just leave them as is, they should come good. 

:yinyang:

Thank you very much for your time and Knowledge!!!! Don’t have to rely on my friend anymore!!!