Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DANZIG

CLEAR - Cannabis Law Reform Party

Is Peter Reyolds the right person to lead CLEAR?   317 members have voted

1. 1. Should he resign for the good of CLEAR?

• Yes, those views and his conduct make him unfit for office
    • No, his views are controversial but he's apologised, it is over move on

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
2,318 posts in this topic

There has been much controversy surrounding the leader of the UK political cannabis party CLEAR

The information and articles contained in this post are all from the blog of Peter Reynolds, some people say that his views and behaviour are too extreme for a UK political party, some claim that Peter's views on religion, homosexuality and race issues will deter supporters from minority groups in joining a cannabis movement

People who support Peter say that his views aren't important and that it is the party and the cause that people should concentrate on, so here are Peter's own words and in the interest of fairness I have posted his response to the criticism of his views first

post-211-0-24868800-1326299533_thumb.jpg

post-211-0-57213800-1326300214_thumb.jpg

post-211-0-04317200-1326299647_thumb.jpg

post-211-0-77886600-1326300048_thumb.jpg

post-211-0-54094800-1326299788_thumb.jpg

post-211-0-59710300-1326300451_thumb.jpg

''I want my country back'' . He's like the BNP guys . They don't want immigrants in their country .

Hmmm, isn't that ironic . Hippo crate !

Good to see ya knocking about Danzig .. Peter Reynolds ? Banned , defo. :smokin:

3 people like this

post-211-0-00445100-1326301729_thumb.jpg

Despite claiming that data is held on 'safe encrypted servers' in compliance with the Data Protection Act this is not the case and the ICO have confirmed that CLEAR UK are not registered as required under the act.

Registration is a legal requirement as is a nominated person who holds the post of Data Controller, a Data Control Policy that is compatible with the legal requirements laid down in the act is also required by law

post-211-0-29273800-1326302454_thumb.jpg

The practise of allowing anonymous members to vote in party matters including leadership elections is open to abuse

Edited by DANZIG
3 people like this

Calling the Jews Nazi`s lol fucking hell Peter :headpain:

4 people like this

hey Danzig , could you repost the final screenshot? Im getting a 'can't be read' message when i try to make it large enough to see properly .

Many Thanks .

(good to see you back onboard btw)

:smokin:

e2say : sorted now . Thanks

Edited by ramblingmadman

Something is wrong with the second attachment Danzig.

r1

He's got to go, he may take things one step foward if he's lucky but if that time did come the media would bring up his hate comments and send the cannabis scene two steps back.

What happens if he got live air time and the interviewer started asking him questions on those subjects? cant block or delete during a live questioning sorry Peter

10 people like this

What happens if he got live air time and the interviewer started asking him questions on those subjects? cant block or delete during a live questioning sorry Peter

I wonder if the CLEAR executive have even thought of this?, if they did AND still believe PR is the man for the job then even if they manage positive steps forward to get to the point stated in the above quote they will be torn to shreds.

2 people like this

Sounds bonkers to me, some of those views are just bizzarre, no matter how you read them. And the lack of data security is really takin' the...

Gotta respect his honesty but there are some shocking statements there :headpain:

2 people like this

I am not a racist. My oldest friend is a jet black Jamaican.

The darker the token friend, the less racist a person is?

I'm a bit concerned now that people will think me a little homophobic because my gay friends aren't camp enough.

21 people like this

Yes he's got to go & tbh I'm surprised he hasn't been booted out for some of the coments & opinions he's expressed. The fact he hasn't doesn't reflect well on the other people who run CLEAR. Fucking dissgracefull.

HT.

There are plenty of chancers like this in fringe politics; these 'challenging', 'deliberately controversial' posts were his bid for fame and influence in that area. The extreme right like to trail their coats in this kind of a 'I'm not a racist but' kind of a way, they then deny that they are right-wing at all, etc. That didn't come off it would appear, so he tried another fringe cause, and had a success with what must have been some political innocents in the canna world. If he was actually good at leadership that might be an argument in his favour, but he is an absolute catastrophe, causing an incredible amount of infighting and disunity almost as soon as he started.

6 people like this

There are plenty of chancers like this in fringe politics; these 'challenging', 'deliberately controversial' posts were his bid for fame and influence in that area.

The after the fact pretence that the statements he made were deliberately provocative rings very hollow,

the fact he has removed the entire blog they were contained in speaks volumes. :spliff:

6 people like this

you might want to add an not sure option. some of the examples lack back story, and leave me unconvinced.

where as some of them are blatant and very telling of the kind of man he is.

there is definitely some rabble rousing going on here. and a personal grudge of sorts that im not a part of, nor do i want to be. but there is also the fact that those are his words and some of them are inexcusable and what he is suggesting realy offends me and a lot of people i care about.

as the leader of the only real voice in the uk speaking up for cannabis he may have lost some of my confidence with at least one or two of those examples above.

thanks for the heads up

1 person likes this

He still doesn't get it does he ? It's not the way he expresses his views thats the problem , it's his actual views on these subjects

I'm pretty sure the only thing PR and myself have in common is cannabis and that doesn't mean I can ignore his views on everything else and tell myself they don't really matter

2 people like this