Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Percy Bud

The (possible) history of Skunk#1

451 posts in this topic

The rubber is faint in RKS but part of the termp profile. Chemical and cat piss is also in them. A rubber indica x haze would probably give a few New RKS type plant's. The big main thing with RKS is the smell travels miles from the littlest bit. Pure rubber isn't RKS because it as no sweet terps to it.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I know people dont want to hear it but Im glad if someone mentions it to me. Personally I take off the male parts off but depends how severe really, worse thing to is panic. It really dont bother me that much, its great to know in advance so you can be prepared.

That maple from Stockers sounds nice   :)

Edited by nudger36
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 30/04/2019 at 6:55 PM, Arthur Mix said:

The spiral tribe bit is lol bedlam maybe ... :oldtoker: the circus lunatic , circus normal and circus warp lot etc had plants. Spirals ran to Europe pre  exodus cheese irc 

large.rsz_1screenshot_20190519_173346_cominstagramandroid.gif

Wish I could find the second page Jah Hoovers thoughts on Exodus Cheese the Spiral Tribe were very instrumental in the beginning. This was in a Canadian mag I think @Arthur Mix

Edited by nudger36
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Aye most people at raves reckoned that they was spiral tribe lol they still do lol  Lots of the circus sound systems I mentioned often got mistaken for spirals as did my mates from bedlam ..The core group def did not grow as always moving , where as exodus had a peppercorn lease on buildings so they could grow ... one other thing there a reason spiral and exodus never set up raves together ... mainly terminator and bigs not see eye to eye ...Maybe a clone did get passed , odd to do that and not team up for parties init... 

Edited by Arthur Mix
Spelling
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I saw DJ Aztec (cracking mix on youtube still) he was Spiral Tribe circa late 80s early 90s sometimes played at Splat parties and obsession in the sticks with Easygroove who I think was close Circus Warp, lol by the time you found it, it was over lol the amount of times that happened! Did know people that had been to the canal but didn't realize it was potentially part of the story until I seen this, did think Purple (Psychosis) came about or was circulated by Spiral Tribe or their associates though. It is just someone else's POV/story interesting if I can locate page 2 lol

Edited by nudger36
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 21/05/2019 at 8:49 PM, nudger36 said:

large.rsz_1screenshot_20190519_173346_cominstagramandroid.gif

Wish I could find the second page Jah Hoovers thoughts on Exodus Cheese the Spiral Tribe were very instrumental in the beginning. This was in a Canadian mag I think @Arthur Mix

I thought he admitted it was from Jim brightside over on another forum and was from 18 clones that were meant to be 20+ but some got gifted to another person? From what I remember reading Jim was setting up a room for in and the exodus crosses were from later sensi seeds pack's grown after the brightside cheese. I am not going through it all again but believe this is confirmed true cheese history.

Originally Posted by AldoN01

Hi Guys
This Post Is all about the great elite clone cheese 
its my first post and will be my last dont like posting in forums 
but this is just to make sence of all the cheese deception going on 

Lets start by introducing myself i am aldo lived on the H.A.Z Manor for 
5 years i was involved with alot of the growing on the manor 
The Cheese was giving to us by a man named "of the hill" ment to be 20 odd
clones but he turned up with 18 we did not care as 18 was a good number of cuts 
the man who gave us these cuts was also helping us wire a flower, veg and clone room up
as none were wired up wee had to put the cuts outside and we never took cuts of these cuts 
we received but what did happen was Del who was a hobby breeder had his plants out and 
knew he had a few males which were skunk no1, haze/afghan and NL 
so these 3 males were all breed with 3 different cuts of cheese 
so after the new year we started 30 seeds off each of the 3 crosses in the new grow rooms 

afghan/haze x cheese 1 
kept one mother of this cut for about 2 years 
specs on this was 11 weeks flower rock hard nugs this was like
the original cheese smell the same but a weaker stone more heady

NL X Cheese 2
kept 10 mothers of this one so was passed out more 
Flowered in 9 weeks same structure of the cheese but was very hairy pistil wise 
stone was all body 

skunk no1 x cheese 3
kept 5 mums of this 
it was the same as cheese in every way strong body stone taste smell 
Flowered in 9.5 weeks 

we called these cheese 1,2 and 3 

so the original cheese would have been very hard to come by so poeple saying 
they have the original i would say they were lieing at least 99% of them any way
no cuttings were ever handed out at the raves they were handed out to poeple who were 
connected to the manor thats facts so we never got to keep the original either but we definitly
smmoked alot of the original
we at the manor did not find out about how the cheese came about its name until about 3 years 
later but if we new this we would have renamed it due to the fact its just skunk no1 
so the poeple growing cheese 1,2 or 3 would have one of these crosses

its up to you's to think this is real or not but i know it is this is how it came about cheers for reading aldo

Edited by brock1
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

:yep: Jah Hoover - Lady Sativa Genetics as a great cut apparently up there with the Brightside or could be the same buts its out of that 1% mentioned above. No idea what the truth is just good to see all stories, people can decide what they want. I have heard Spiral Tribe was involved somewhere thats the only bit I know to be true from a guy who went to the boaty late 80-s but personally thought that was tied to Psychosis, who knows lol

There was member on here that was part of it all but I cant find any of his posts :(

Page 12 in this thread this a snippet about the 18 clones from someone called Wing commander, probably each story contains a little of the truth just got work out which bit lol

Bearing in mind thats a written by a journal for a Canadian mag so im sure some bits have been tweaked or left out. Of the Hill story I believe its linked to Wing Commanders.

Edited by nudger36

42 minutes ago, brock1 said:

we never took cuts of these cuts 

43 minutes ago, brock1 said:

kept 10 mothers of this one so was passed out more

Does this mean like they got the clone one time, didn't take cuts, outcrossed it, ran the seeds, kept and distributed cuts of the F1 gen. But in the mean time that original clone of sk#1 got called cheese. 

Would be interesting to know if they had access to that original clone after that first time  or was it just the 18 cuts. Seems like that cheese 3 cross would have been perfect to find a male and bx back to the cheese clone. They seemed pretty active and if they had the info of that cheese X sk1 giving out cheese Dom plants seems like a no brainer to go another step and lock that one in.  

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

They called them cheese but wasn't the original cheese from what I gather. Sonic from Sonic Seeds reckon there are 3 or 4 cuts which ties into the story I think, Suicude, Exo, Brightside and Jah hoover also diet Cheese all exo really but just to differentiate, one of those crosses also sound like Nelly.

3 crosses 1 original it seems but they didn't circulate the original to many people from what it says.

One thing I do know is....I wish I had all of them lol

Edited by nudger36
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

So if this were the case, what's the exodus cheese ? A hybrid? 

Like their version of it 

Edited by Welsh Tom
2 people like this

Sorry I was stoned reading your last comment you just answered my question. 

I think this could be possible as you see today with all the og hybrids being called og. Back then I guess it's like Chinese whispers. 

I'm sure that original clone is still around. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

They are all Exo but all slightly different I think, one of the 4 thats goes round possibly is the original straight Skunk 1, it is confusing isn't it, makes you wonder if the original original is still around or not lol Suicide throws colour at the end and purplish from what ive seen, Brightside or the one in the mag Jah's is possibly the original original. I also heard a story that the original straight skunk 1 mum changed over the years into the cheese from being damaged from endless cloning, could be the 'of the hill' circulated the original and not Exodus  @brock1said of the hill was Jim Brightside so possibly the Brightside cut is the one.

Edited by nudger36
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, nudger36 said:

They are all Exo but all slightly different I think, one of the 4 thats goes round possibly is the original straight Skunk 1, it is confusing isn't it, makes you wonder if the original original is still around or not lol Suicide throws colour at the end and purplish from what ive seen, Brightside or the one in the mag Jah's is possibly the original original. I also heard a story that the original straight skunk 1 mum changed over the years into the cheese from being damaged from endless cloning, could be the 'of the hill' circulated the original and not Exodus  @brock1said of the hill was Jim Brightside so possibly the Brightside cut is the one.

Jim brightside is of the hill. That much as been confirmed and the brightside cut was passed by him not the exodus crew a few year back. As far as I know that is the only cut that can be 100% cheese. The other's have all caused online arguments over authentication. Exo cheese is properly what people call real deal. The exo crosses were made by the brightside cheese and labelled cheese x surely the brightside is the original? I believe the exo crew would of been able to get brightside cheese possibly even BX to it at time's. I know when of the hill handed cuts out a lot dumped them because of the smell. Stands to reason based on that alone of the hill still as good strong skunk (cheese) mother so why the exodus crosses were weak and needed crossing tells you Jim is decades ahead of any of the exo crew. Still they made some pretty good crosses and shared freely so I take my hat of to them all. Except big Buddha who tried patenting cheese but failed. Instead patenting the strain name cheese which was not his to do.

2 people like this

Cheese Farmer is the dude with the most clarity for the Cheese i have ever spoke to over the years imo....he is the dude :yep: 

I knew the guy that took it to Dam circa 2001/2002  which is a mutual friend of mine and cheese farmers...to the homegrown fantasy seed shop...funny how a couple years later Cheese started making an appearance !!

I still have access to the Nelly @nudger36 and have grown it a handful of times

Never met Jah but i know he used to live in the area or have connections...not saying his Cheese isnt the real deal either

Its still out there you just need to know friends who have it !

Farmer G 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I was passed what was meant to be Exodus, it came with shishkaberry now that was a corker! but it looked a darker green to the one in that mag snipping above even though its only a photo so maybe it was, it came from a person who also has the suicide. I know Brightside did a strain called 'back to cheese' which was the bx, a guy called English Rick on Icmag knows a lot about is and is still mates with Brightside from the info in the threads.

Edited by nudger36
1 person likes this