Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ukblazer

5 Cream caramel autos

108 posts in this topic

Looking good mate, you can see them on edge ready to flower any day, make sure they are getting maximum lumens and all variables are catered for,

as this is the time they will need it to get bigger, they are like a ticking bomb these autos if you know what

i mean..!

enjoy the smooth smoke tho cant wait for your smoke report

peace

They look awesome, really nice close nodes. :hippy:

Thanks guys, yeah pre flowers showing everywhere! Temps in there are nice, humidity a little low last few days, but got the 600w dual spec about 16 inches away with a 6" clip on fan blowing under it, so hopefully they getting max lumens.

Where do you buy square pots from? I was in Homebase the other day and had to settle for the round ones which are much less space efficient. :headpain:

I will be a very happy man if mine look as good as yours at day 23 BTW is that day 23 from dry seed or day 23 from popping or from sprouting in soil?

Ez mate

Get the square pots from local grow shop.

And i counted day 1 from when they showed there heads first. I think thats what is advised!!

Hi there ukblazer :D

They look well nice man, I've got one CC in my grow along with some other autos - my CC cracked on the 20th so it's a couple of days behind.

Nice plants fella, they look well healthy. All the best with 'em. :B):

:bong:

Hi there ukblazer :D

They look well nice man, I've got one CC in my grow along with some other autos - my CC cracked on the 20th so it's a couple of days behind.

Nice plants fella, they look well healthy. All the best with 'em. :B):

:bong:

Thanks man all the best with yours.

Day 36:

post-60789-0-92804000-1320441823_thumb.jpg

Pic of the girls in the tent, coming along nicely now(Cream caramels are front 4 plants).

Been really busy but will try get some shots of all 4 girls separately without the hps on em.....

1 person likes this

looking good.

looking good.

Thanks , did take some pics of em out of tent last night, but didnt come out too well.

I'll try again tonight with different lighting

Edited by ukblazer

I'll look forward to seeing those buddy :yep:

:skin_up:

DAY 41:

Some pics of the girls out of the tent (side shots).

post-60789-0-57755300-1320699514_thumb.jpg post-60789-0-84376500-1320699521_thumb.jpg post-60789-0-28312300-1320699533_thumb.jpg post-60789-0-59027300-1320699555_thumb.jpg

DAY 41 contd:

top shots

post-60789-0-27127300-1320699732_thumb.jpg post-60789-0-55174300-1320699738_thumb.jpg post-60789-0-44842700-1320699749_thumb.jpg post-60789-0-75623900-1320699752_thumb.jpg

looking good, nice tallness to them

your gonna love the smoke, very different from the skunks and such.

very creamy and smooth..

cheers

Cheers mate, yeah cant wait to taste it, also got 5 Vertigo in there with em, and talking of height there certainly living up to there name, the cc's are in there standing on upside down pots just to get the canopy level, the vertigos are literally twice the height(bit of a skool boy error there on picking my strains). :unsure:

Anyway alls looking good for my first attempt at autos indoors n must say im quite impressed with them so far......

There looking pukka fella not long now :skin_up:

ATB

Dnb

There looking pukka fella not long now :skin_up:

ATB

Dnb

cheers man nope not long at all now, how are yours coming along will pop over now and take a look!! peace..... :smokin: