Welcome to the new and and we hope much improved UK420.com

Please note that this is a very recent upgrade and we are working hard behind the scenes to complete all the tasks so please bear with us if you find anything that's not working quite as it should be

You can use this topic to report any bugs you find or ask questions about how to use the new site

Thank you for your patience

Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the cultivator

kc brains best outdoor strains

13 posts in this topic

ok so im probably thinking way too far in advance but im already thinking about what im gonna grow next year and am doing some research into kc brains seeds.

had a good read today and i think i would probably go for 40 regular seeds of mixed varieties. im thinkg kc 36, mango and kc 33.

so what do people think are the best strain to grow outdoors at lat 51? looking for ease of growing.

also what are the germ rates like with kc brains these days? and the male to female ratio?

all info would be greatly appreciated,

cheers, happy growing

From the diaries and feedback on here mate, I'd say check out the HFH/zen stuff too/first. (Bit worried that I'm beginning to sound like a shill for them, and I haven't even tried their stuff myself yet lol) :wassnnme: Certainly haven't seen any KC stuff already ready for the chop, yet there are many HFH's it seems ;)

e2a: I'm definitely giving the AHP a go next season (if it's back in stock by then :spliff:) as everyone here rants about it & it looks a treat! Personally next year I'm going to plant out fewer [i]very[/i] large plants from cuttings (I'm cheap, and f-ing large & healthy plants are f-ing large & healthy plants :wacko: ). Edited by uBercaMeL

I would look into [i]Dutch Passion Frisian Dew[/i], from what I have seen it is an extraordinary outdoor strain. I believe [i]farmer boy[/i] has had good results with it.

Not to belittle [i]kc brains[/i] in any way, fine beans.

Bill

cheers for the input chaps

reason i asked about the KC brains is because they are so cheap so i was thinking i could get lots for my money. not that i just want cheap seeds.

had a look at zen seeds the other day, thats the danish beans right?

brought from attitude before but they dont seem to stock them.

still interested in peoples opinions on KC brains best beans.

I have experienced the worst germ rates ever with kc brains this year.. was not happy.

I tried Mango and Northern lights special both terrible germ rates although NL were better.

I will however be trying them next year along with kc36.

BB

thats interesting

i wonder if that was just bad luck or if others had similar problems?

The HFH stuff is on that zen site, not sure if it's the same folks behind it but they at least sell for them...
They work out roughly the same price as the kc's as far as I can see too :yep:
I'm guessing we'll see more seedbanks offering gg oriented stuff next year, so you might want to wait anyway? :unsure:
:guitar:

yer they look good mate

19 euros for 13 seeds, not bad

yer i wont be buying them right now, ill wait and see how they do for others this year

[quote name='the cultivator' timestamp='1314648464' post='2836939']
thats interesting

i wonder if that was just bad luck or if others had similar problems?
[/quote]

Others had the same problems for sure mate, i posted up here about it and got various replies.

I think there was a bad batch or an old batch or something, because my germing process is faultless with other seedbanks, when i recieved the mangos, they were tiny dud looking seeds, i knew they were crap before i even popped them.

BB

100% germination rate from my KC Mango's last year.

Me too,

100% kc33 some nice plants i had last year
this year im trying KC36 x with ugorgkillers,going well at the mo

cheap as chips but McCain oven chips :guitar:

JKH
GET SISU OUT

Check out ch9 female seeds.

From them I have grown outdoors Their female mix, Flower, California and vintage

all are good outdoors. Ive had no hermies. Great smoke and cheep seeds. Also medical seeds from attitude seed bank look good

bump
any updates on the k.c selections