Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

11,356 posts in this topic

@DutchFox

Interesting mate, was thinking something along this line but with a pallet and polestyrene.......

Edited by Owderb
4 people like this

Just now, Russjackell said:

Interesting mate, was thinking something along this line but with a pallet and polestyrene.......

yes why not..:)...its a float.......thinking out side the box is the key.....:)

and more pics and info about the boat in this topic....

What medium do you use in this situation? - Guerrilla Growing - UK420

22 hours ago, DutchFox said:

g-grow...in a floating boat....:)

22 hours ago, DutchFox said:

Edited 1 hour ago by Owderb
Please stop putting watermarked pics up especially from other weed forums

my excuses.....!!!

im here to inspire and get inspired only.....

im using that forum...which is dead anyway...as a picture dump.....

i will try to figure out a way to get rit of watermarkings....

untill then....i wont post any pics no more...and just be in talking/reading mode...

peace out:hippy:

Edited by DutchFox

This year, had plans for 2 DFG, 2 MWF, 1 Auto Tangie.

But thanks to @panik's 2020 outdoor gorilla competition and his generosity :yep: I’ve got several more strains, can’t wait to try them all. :naughty:

Doing one of each, mid June to give only waist high plants… Famous last words…

Plot A (mainly semi autos, finish Aug-Sept)

The 7 (photo)*

Kushty BX1 (auto, semi auto)

PurpleFreeze BX1 (semi auto)

MWF (semi auto)

Auto Tangie (auto)

*Parents ESxS#1xGG, grown previously, same plot and both were ready very early Sept.

Plot B (photos, finish Sept-Oct)

Affidaze

Gorilla Haze

Purkle#1

Lemonade OG

DFG

Plot A is shadier than plot B, hence early finishers in A, and best to :ninja: disperse plots in case of rippers. 

Yet to clear scrub and make holes, waiting for more tree cover to cover me working.

Frogs were singing few nights ago in my pond, spring is close folks...

This will be my first time with 2 plots, hope I’ve got the stamina :med:, certainly got the land, Cornwall, 8.75 acres, magic… :magic:

M :oldtoker:

18 people like this

Got 'em, came yesterday. :punk:

Front facing packs are from previous years'... Hat is the camo baseball cap 420 logo, wore it down the shops today. :blues:

large.601af117c46f9_RGSHatSeeds.jpg

x3 Affidaze

x3 Gorilla Haze 

x3 Khusty BX1

x3 PurpleFreeze BX1 

x3 The 7

x3 Lemonade OG

x6 Purkle#1

x6 Malawi x NL x DFG

x6 Orange Pink Grapefruit x Friesland

Think I'll swap the MWF and DFG for one of each of the freebies – Malawi x NL x DFG and OPG x Friesland.

Even though I've got the space, ain't got the hands needed to harvest all these strains at once. :thisbig:

Update on the singing frogs, they are toads... 

:v:

15 people like this

On 23-10-2020 at 3:25 PM, Ch@ppers said:

:Yin Yang:

large.Screenshot_20201023_141958.jpglarge.Screenshot_20201023_141935.jpg

Welke soort is dit?

Edited by Skaff05
4 people like this

On 06/02/2021 at 5:47 PM, Skaff05 said:

Welke soort is dit?

Dfg that I think 

5 people like this

On 08/01/2021 at 4:24 PM, murzyn said:

I had a serious 6 from another manufacturer, but the original serious 6 seeds are very good :)

Hi mate, are the bioGenetic serious 6 fast any good, iv just looked and added them to my basket along with serious 6 x passion #1

Cheap as well so might take a punt.

1 hour ago, Jack010 said:

Hi mate, are the bioGenetic serious 6 fast any good, iv just looked and added them to my basket along with serious 6 x passion #1

Serious 6 or a Serious 6 cross might fair abit better in your location mate 

2 people like this

Seen they do kc33 and leda uno fast. Bought a pack each of KC brains kc33 aswel as Nirvana Ice and Leda about 15 years ago. The ledas were they only ones that germed and were jungle style sativas that didn't start flowering until end of September. I never went back but given the toughness of those style sativas, i should have at least taken a look early or mid November not that they would have been mature

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Jack010 said:

Hi, Regarding the serious 6 fast from Biogenetic they grew very well last year, almost all of them were with pink posts.

2 people like this

Here you have a nice photo report from Poland, also there are seeds from Biogenetic :) Next year there will be seeds from our domestic producer GGS so it will be worth buying. :)

Edited by Owderb
Link removed
2 people like this

On 20/02/2021 at 6:14 PM, murzyn said:

Here you have a nice photo report from Poland, also there are seeds from Biogenetic :) Next year there will be seeds from our domestic producer GGS so it will be worth buying. :)

I love the fact no matter where you go in Europe you have a group of guerrillas growing weed. 

3 people like this

On 03/02/2021 at 7:29 PM, Mcgarret said:

Got 'em, came yesterday. :punk:

Front facing packs are from previous years'... Hat is the camo baseball cap 420 logo, wore it down the shops today. :blues:

large.601af117c46f9_RGSHatSeeds.jpg

x3 Affidaze

x3 Gorilla Haze 

x3 Khusty BX1

x3 PurpleFreeze BX1 

x3 The 7

x3 Lemonade OG

x6 Purkle#1

x6 Malawi x NL x DFG

x6 Orange Pink Grapefruit x Friesland

Think I'll swap the MWF and DFG for one of each of the freebies – Malawi x NL x DFG and OPG x Friesland.

Even though I've got the space, ain't got the hands needed to harvest all these strains at once. :thisbig:

Update on the singing frogs, they are toads... 

:v:

Dont worry bout that just leave it in a bag down the camel trail for meeeee!!!! Joking  .your selection is looking very good gorrila haze was really nice mate your a stones throw from me so with your skills and your amazing patch you will produce the goods . I cant wait to follow you this year!!!

Peace amd love matey

2 people like this

23 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

I love the fact no matter where you go in Europe you have a group of guerrillas growing weed. 

In Poland we have a lot of specific players on the outdoor scene, I wanted to show you some cool diaries and someone deleted my links, why? The forum is supposed to unite, not divide.

Tommy Tucker, if you want I will send you in a private message. :)

3 people like this