Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

11,184 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, harvestreaper said:

had the same thing  in past jack010  its tragic that can happen in a 3 day window to  but part of the game still got most of mine out god only kknows what will make it home 

Iv got a load of the critical sour on a mountain side with all day sun so I’m hoping that saves my season.

dont hold much hope for my other plots tho

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Jack010 said:

Iv got a load of the critical sour on a mountain side with all day sun so I’m hoping that saves my season.

dont hold much hope for my other plots tho

all i can say is check em as often as you can  cos perfect buds can turn to mush in a couple of days 

3 people like this

hear the weather breaks mid next week

1 person likes this

@Jack010 gutted for ya mate. A sight no grower likes to see. (I may face the same next visit, similar plot but my plants further behind development)Hope you have better luck on your other plot

2 people like this

Utterly gutted for you jack! What a terrible sight... Noone wants to come to plot and see that... At least you got something and have a few more plots... Goodluck! 

4 people like this

Savage Jack bro. Those are some massive moldy buds. Happy to find only a tiny bud on one of the big pink cracks colas molded today... Was expecting dreaded Mold after so many days solid rain and the bits of sun at 20deg C to let the spores breed. So I pulled the one with a speck of mold in and the most cooked middles from her. Left some lowers/lower middles... Decided with all the rain I should be more on it. And glad I went today tbh. 

The one I brought in the top of's middles.

large.Screenshot_20190926_223416_com.wha

Left these 2 PCs chugging along... And left a lot of middles out. Took the rest of the auto/runt ones apart from one which was looking no way near. should see me smoking thru til next year not perfect but a proper nice lemony spicy strain... Some sweet lemon sherbert phenos, some lemon and lime, sour lemons... Really nice even the runts tbh :)

large.Screenshot_20190926_224445.jpg.475

large.Screenshot_20190926_224407.jpg.eac

15 people like this

Oh my god @Jack010 I can’t believe those pics, looks like a nuclear bomb has gone off in your plot. I’m so sorry!

seeing those pictures made go out tonight to a couple of my plots but thankfully all is ok. 

Patriot Medicine RGSC doing ok and should be ready in a couple of weeks. No rot so far

large.B9D8C286-CFDE-41C9-801A-2DEB9896F9F6.jpeg

A purple stemmed runty Dinafem Early Amnesia CBD ready to come down but it will have to wait a few more days as I had too much to carry. No rot

large.72EDEE59-05EA-49BC-BDF0-EBFC90461F4F.jpeglarge.60DEE724-7EE5-479C-B245-BD074A426EA9.jpeglarge.358A3114-0A87-4831-8C84-DA6646F75EFD.jpeg 

The lower two thirds of a few Kalashnikov Kabul Express fully cooked. Simply no rot and the stickiest weed I have ever grown. Ridiculous stickiness

large.9EC0BA91-B583-4E38-BD85-6467A6DA6C63.jpeglarge.3AFDF3F9-ED82-4F2E-B970-58955FFE03AD.jpeglarge.58BA0E57-FBAF-478A-B3A4-8E28D33F8CD3.jpeglarge.E188AE5C-B85D-426E-9047-17E3D5346D9A.jpeg

Kalashnikov Purple Russian lower two thirds also no rot, also fully cooked. Beautiful and bountiful. Took home the middle third and left the rest. Intrigued to see if this can go further and purple up more. 

The second most stickiest trichome rich strain I’ve ever grown!

large.E402FFF4-0639-461A-96A0-F72D459731C5.jpeglarge.BEC7747D-3D9D-492C-B9F2-66DE50766BC1.jpeglarge.29A45DA4-285D-4AAF-B98E-7ACBEF367350.jpeglarge.B0A7E713-1763-40E0-A3A9-FAD1F029CFE9.jpeglarge.25634251-75C4-41AC-BA38-F192DF14C79F.jpeglarge.29365CEF-A423-4A58-AA60-0F8ADD41F3D3.jpeg

Oliffe

1 person likes this

large.20190926_181934_compress30.jpglarge.20190926_182353_compress3.jpgtipped up at my garden after dayz of rain to healthy pretty ladyz...top pic is Jack 47 on the left..sweet skunk yellowing in the middle at over 7 foot..behind it is a sweet cheese same size..front right a black jack that's my smallest lady that was naturally topped by rabbits which blessed her with some lovely flowers. (Cheers bunnys) & last but not least top right of pic kinda leaning right is a crystal candy a standard photo & should be the last one to harvest dew to all the rest being fv's & further ahead...

I wanted to take the chance to offer a little tip & rule I stick to which is we all like to press flowers between our fingers to smell those lovely aromas which I also do...but...I pick one flower site from each plant to do this & each visit if I want to smell her lovelyness I will squeeze the same flower sites...the reason for this is when you squeeze the flowers this is one of the 1st places I've found mold to start dew to bruising the flowers when they've been squeezed to smell...I've found over the years the flowers I squeezed & smelt were always the first places to show the dreaded bot on my otherwise healthy plants...& funnily enough all these are healthy & bot free apart from the sweet skunk that 7 dayz tops from fully mature but on close inspection only showed the starting signs of mould where I had squeezed the same flower to smell which got the chop...anywayz panic over for now & I've decided to let them crack on & fully finish..(me hopes)...

Good luck lads & lasses 

Blue skies sb

26 people like this

large.5d8d3f5e04da7_WFXBV61.jpg

a barely dry sample ,,not bad ,,hope her sis dont go moldy lol

24 people like this

@Jack010

Sorry to read this Jack. I feel for you, they were looking good too. Onwards and upwards, I’m sure you’ll have a few successes still to come elsewhere,the parties not over yet. 

3 people like this

What seed company is MWF ?? 

Thanks All 

OTFG

2 people like this

11 hours ago, Lea Valley said:

@Ch@pperstell us what we’re looking at

Sorry old bean, most remiss of me, but it's been a hard period trimming 5 days a week :blushing:

large.IMG_20190927_054453_778.jpg

23 people like this

1 hour ago, Ch@ppers said:

Sorry old bean, most remiss of me, but it's been a hard period trimming 5 days a week :blushing:

large.IMG_20190927_054453_778.jpg

I knew it!! You're a strawberry man... Always had you down as a twist of strawberry... Eton mess? lol

6 people like this

Fingers crossed your other plot is looking good @Jack010 Mate shit site to turn up to that. Got mine in yesterday and once I started trimming it turned out there was more mould on the inside than I could see the day before but still good with no massive losses. It's now time to see how big everyone's balls our lol

6 people like this

8 hours ago, 80085 said:

Fingers crossed your other plot is looking good @Jack010 Mate shit site to turn up to that. Got mine in yesterday and once I started trimming it turned out there was more mould on the inside than I could see the day before but still good with no massive losses. It's now time to see how big everyone's balls our lol

I can't get to my easy sativa x skunk plot til Monday, I know there pretty much done so having to leave them out in this shit is kinda torture

3 people like this