Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,759 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, RandyBoBandy said:

good to see the risks you guys took and hard work you put in is paying off! great work aliens

looking lovely oliffe and golden green :guitar:

Cheers dude, Tell me about it, proper slog this season....

Had a few shit moments but hey ho, you know how it is...

I have actually been watching all your vids....love it mate, you sound a bit like me, without the 500 swear words in every sentence lol

That plot is always a giver ain't it

Hope you are well mate

:yep:

6 people like this

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 6:01 PM, Amarillo slim said:

Hey @Andromedian, how's it growing? good to see you back after a long time (in our short humanoid lifespans)...

Im not normally one to delve into conspiracy theories but I reckon you and Zug might be members of the band 'Henge' and have been away on tour the last month?

Thats@zug on the keys.  same as in your photos.  Nothing gets past me.  

Hello mate

Yeah, all good here, needed a break from the forums for a bit....

Funny you should say that, we were actually in a metal band together lol nothing like that old shit you put up though lmao

Fuck me, those MWF.....WTF....loving those mate....what bloody trimming....

They look the real deal mate....Nice work:yep:

Be Lucky

6 people like this

its done well over the years.. this year was very minimal work.. last couple of season I've not been me and just wanted to stay in the game..  and glad I did.. I enjoy it :) 

lol your right I am a bit of a potty mouth... my boss is always reminding when I'm around customers lol no good really.. 

good luck with the final stretch! 

4 people like this

10 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

I have actually been watching all your vids....love it mate, you sound a bit like me, without the 500 swear words in every sentence lol

I can imagine it clearly...

4 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Hello mate

Yeah, all good here, needed a break from the forums for a bit....

Glad to hear it

2 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

we were actually in a metal band together lol n

I know, I remember you saying before haha they probably seem shit from that vid but I saw them live (albeit wasted at a festival) and they were great fun... 

4 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Fuck me, those MWF.....WTF....loving those mate....what bloody trimming....

They look the real deal mate....Nice work:yep:

Be Lucky

Cheers mate, yes not really much trimming with them at all...  I fucking hate trimming! lol 

5 people like this

lollollol 

2 people like this

well done and MASSIVE respect  guys ... you nailed it again ... looks like someones in for some SERIOUS trimming  lol 

3 people like this

High pressure is pushing back to end the month,cool nights but decent warm and sunny days still to come yet.

Proper wet spell on the way as Atlantic fires up but if you can hold on much drier on the way once we ged rid of ex hurricane Humbarto.

The Kernow Grow 2019 was pulled down today (mostly), due to the mad weather we've had in the South West which was made worse by my poor choice of plots (a frigging swamp).. 

All in all in happy for what the weed god's have provided as I've never seen so much organic bud in my life and got the crop in early before the mould got it! the bowl trimmer took a lot of hassle out of trimming! :) Good luck to you all still finishing off. I'm out for the season, see you next year!

12 people like this

1 hour ago, KernowKelvins said:

The Kernow Grow 2019 was pulled down today (mostly), due to the mad weather we've had in the South West which was made worse by my poor choice of plots (a frigging swamp).. 

All in all in happy for what the weed god's have provided as I've never seen so much organic bud in my life and got the crop in early before the mould got it! the bowl trimmer took a lot of hassle out of trimming! :) Good luck to you all still finishing off. I'm out for the season, see you next year!

Dont forget a smoke report on your organic produce. :skin_up:

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Oliffe said:

Red Purps

Looks lovely, what Lat are you

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Jack010 said:

Looks lovely, what Lat are you

They smell as good as they look :)

lat 52

1 person likes this

Pink  crack harvested 1st September. Spicy lemon, verging on tropical pineapple. Sweet smokes. 

large.Screenshot_20190923_210925.jpg.850

36 people like this

22 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Cheers mate, yes not really much trimming with them at all...  I fucking hate trimming! lol 

Me too mate....we harvested some Serious 6 on the weekend, and I am fucked off with it already lol

We are going to try a few of them MWF's next season....Just purchased the last 3 packets off of the Store:naughty:

Bargain:yep:

4 people like this

Sweet Seeds Green Poison FV clones...

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

Not a hint of rot...

Trimming as I write...

ATB

PR

@Sweet Seeds Apolo