Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

11,060 posts in this topic

don't think he smokes.. they look tasty! the smokers are deffo gonna have to have a little chat about there favourite smokes at the end of the season.. the ones that really stuck out from the rest

Edited by RandyBoBandy
6 people like this

Looking fan dabi dozi slim! That's some sweet looking plants.... Lovely colours and fantastic structure! Top job! :yep:

Edited by MacGanja
4 people like this

2 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

Omg I think I might have missed a boy in my guerilla plot.  Is this a boy? large.20190919_184000-756x1008.jpglarge.20190919_183946-756x1008.jpglarge.20190919_183954-756x1008.jpglarge.20190919_183934-756x1008.jpg

I am struggling to tell from the pic.... (would be able to in person... But pics can leave an element of doubt...) ... Usually they show themsleves quite early on... So i am not convinced... Wait a for a few more days and take some more pics. :yep:

Epsom salts..... :cowboy:

Edited by MacGanja
2 people like this

first pic worries me a little..  my eyes are useless tho

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

first pic worries me a little..  my eyes are useless tho

Me too... Just want to double check... Nothing is going to happen in the next week if it is a boy... 

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

What do they smoke like? 

Taste and smells is mostly fruity and piney, Berries, grapes, lemon etc.  Potency is good for outdoor with a balanced but mainly indica high from what I hear. I'll get some more detailed smoke reports soon. 

13 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Nothing is going to happen in the next week

I wouldn't count on it. 

Edited by Amarillo slim
1 person likes this

First Gorilla Grow:taz::cowboy:

I've pulled another load down today! PS - for any newbies like myself then I would recommend the spinpro bowl trimmer really does make light work of a painful task. 

Poor quality photos, taken from a video, just to give a bit of context to height etc.

large.IMG_20190920_091546_compress63.jpglarge.IMG_20190920_091531_compress28.jpglarge.Screenshot_20190920_114416_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_compress23.jpglarge.Screenshot_20190920_114418_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_compress84.jpglarge.Screenshot_20190920_114410_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_compress99.jpglarge.Screenshot_20190920_114411_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_compress9.jpglarge.Screenshot_20190920_114424_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_compress60.jpglarge.Screenshot_20190920_114407_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_compress89.jpglarge.Screenshot_20190920_114456_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_compress36.jpglarge.Screenshot_20190920_114409_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_compress6.jpglarge.Screenshot_20190920_114513_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_compress62.jpg

21 people like this

Fuck me kongs brother from another mother?.. lol 

20 people like this

Well, I planted a couple Dinafem White Widow XXL autos on the 3rd of July. 

In less than 3 months I've harvested my frostiest ever nugz. 

large.IMG_20190920_142413_compress56.jpglarge.IMG_20190920_141716_compress46.jpglarge.IMG_20190920_142401_compress47.jpglarge.IMG_20190920_141703_compress5.jpg

Considering these went into chalky soil with a bit of cheap compost added, I'm very happy. 

Not exactly xxl lol but nice and early which is what i wanted. 

I pulled the root ball out after the chop and it was very veey solid. I'm definitely going to introduce coco next season. 

On 19/09/2019 at 2:21 PM, Amarillo slim said:

large.5d83803fbd8b8_MFWs1.JPGlarge.DSCF2336.JPGlarge.DSCF2338.JPG

These look good mate , take it these are not Guerrilla grown?  , judging by leaving them until fully cooked and purpling up  there in a nice secure spot being tended too , have you used any liquid nutes on these ??  

2 people like this

3 hours ago, panik said:

there in a nice secure spot being tended too , have you used any liquid nutes on these ??  

Nope these are fully guerrilla grown, not tended or liquid nutes.  Just dug over soil abit and mixed in a bit of an old bag of 4-4-4 organic I got cheap, and mixed a little bit of leaf litter from near by woodland as the soil was abit heavy in clay...  Then just got them in and totally left till start of flower when I gave them a prune and lollipopp as they plants had grown bigger than expected, and chucked down more of the ferts.  Then part way through flower a dusting of SOP.   In hindsight I would have planted them further apart and wouldn't have chucked down extra fert late on as the extra nitrogen didn't do them any favours.  

Edited by Amarillo slim
7 people like this

20 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

, not tended

20 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

mixed in a bit of an old bag of 4-4-4 organic  and mixed a little bit of leaf litter from near by woodland , gave them a prune and lollipop ,and chucked down more of the ferts.  Then part way through flower a dusting of SOP.  

lollol …. worked a treat though  :yep: 

Edited by panik
3 people like this

Dug out a few pics of the prep...

Ive carried this bag countless different places and nobody bats an eyelid,  could be camping hear, photography, fishing etc...

large_bag.jpg

large.IMG_2229.jpg

large_Wall.jpg

large.IMG_2237.jpg

large.IMG_2239.jpg

Some parts of the plot where a tad rocky...

large.IMG_2242.jpg

large.MWFS1wall.jpg

Seems the sop actually went down with the prune / lollipop

large.5d5d611d1e567_MWFS12.jpg

large.IMG_2995.jpg

large.DSCF2338.JPG

Ta-dah :D

28 minutes ago, panik said:

lollol …. :yep: 

You know you know what you meant, wind up merchant :P  I forgot, if you touch the plant its been tended lol 

Edited by Amarillo slim
18 people like this

Double trouble

Edited by Amarillo slim
2 people like this

18 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Double trouble

DT ,.. 

Double Trouble 

Dodging Tax

Digging Tarts

Doing Time