Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,817 posts in this topic

Congrats all, some amazing plants out there.

some pics from this evening’s plot visit

 

Kalashnikov Kabul Express now in full flower

large.41BB4A12-38F5-491F-B57B-CDEA75AC9816.jpeg

large.B83C594D-5A41-4AAE-8769-4C595041BBCE.jpeglarge.1ADCA291-D92D-4AF7-B15A-AD555831AE3A.jpeg

 

Red Purps looks lovely

large.BF2BDFE2-A104-4760-9AC2-515A9777B847.jpeglarge.F4C47FD9-ACEC-4FB0-93C6-A3924E7331B5.jpeglarge.AC6C36EF-1A3E-41DC-88B8-A07B800EE007.jpeg

 

SuperSBDX Matanuska Thunderfuck pure CBD huge but still not in flower :wallbash:

large.44132020-05D0-4614-8574-268FE324B14E.jpeglarge.6EB63709-A521-4D1F-A551-1488C0E40D3C.jpeg

 

another Kalashnikov - Purple Russian Express. 7-8ft each and budding up nicely but nothing purple about it ....yet 

large.1A3DBBCA-6506-4CA8-A32E-C1231E5C0337.jpeglarge.D6E7CB5E-21B0-49B2-AC0B-6740544C323B.jpeglarge.411DD799-D51F-495A-9006-A9C52B604FE0.jpeg

 

stay safe all

25 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Guerilla gold form hfh not the best pictures. Couple bits of stem rot so I took it down ..large.82201903923.jpglarge.8220190407.jpglarge.82201904122.jpg

Edited by Kingruby
16 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Small Female seeds red purps that i transplanted from another plot. Really fruity and hashy taste.

large.20190902_193542.jpglarge.20190902_193519.jpglarge.20190902_193512.jpglarge.20190902_193430.jpglarge.20190902_193414.jpglarge.20190902_193457.jpglarge.20190902_193515.jpg

Two weeks left on these i hope. Roll on harvest time.

26 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

got some bud cut yesterday.. bit of date grape.. frozen grape kush and evil skunk s1

 

evil skunk smells like it might taste nice.. I'm 90 percent sure frozen grape kush is gonna be tasty..  there's a cross over there that's about 3 weeks in that smells awesome... its only a small plant but its gonna be quality I can tell already.. ill check tag next time

 

large.5d6eb92478c3c_1(2).jpg

 

large.5d6eb90a1bbca_1(1).jpg

28 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Nearly done dfg.:yep:

large.DSC00208.JPGlarge.DSC00207.JPGlarge.DSC00206.JPGlarge.DSC00209.JPGlarge.DSC00205.JPGlarge.DSC00203.JPG

31 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

AUTO STARDAWG by Fast Buds. Popped seed 1st May, harvested 6oz 26 August, yes 6oz!!!! Amazing!! Pure Organic Ital Herb. Very happy with result, huge for an auto, she did get LST treatment.
How many of you remember the poster from the 90's 'Save The Brain Forest'? I used to have the poster on my wall as a kid, now it's too rare, so i made my own poster now im grown up. Enjoy some eye candy :bong: Love & Respect. Rastafari :bong:

 

    large.custom_resized_c60e5b98-172b-4da9-b3a7-a23880a75a8f.jpglarge.custom_resized_a4c95daf-da59-4cf5-ada4-ea2702635133.jpglarge.custom_resized_878a686c-6498-4d34-91f7-d307fc4bebe1.jpglarge.custom_resized_cb36e2f0-ff28-4af4-b83d-d9dc26295eb1.jpglarge.custom_resized_6a010e28-8f21-4a1e-b56a-f4ef6adb2d8f.JPGlarge.custom_resized_43e3de13-e51c-4816-8eaa-c97a1acfd76b.JPGlarge.custom_resized_35399804-614e-4cb9-8d91-87ea7485a6b7.jpglarge.custom_resized_457601ab-5a82-49e4-a6de-4f04e343ef3b.jpglarge.custom_resized_e8cf9728-b470-4372-972f-e1e23ebec456.JPG

26 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Nice :yep:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

The ups and downs of an guerrilla grower. I lost one of the two DFG plants to the winds last month, the other has taken a battering but, at 6ft tall, it's really starting to come on- smelling nice and filling out well. Having consulted the Kali Man he thinks it could be the end of September before cropping (top two pics).

 

Which kinda fill me with dread for the Kushty's. The one is more advanced than the other but I have everything crossed for a good September/October for all growers out there.

 

Having started with 2x Bionic (both turned out to male) 2 x DFG (one lost to the weather) 2x Kushty (looking late to finish) it could be slightly underwhelming first grow but hell, something is better than nothing and next's years will be stronger.

 

 

 

large.IMG_20190905_092800681.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092754295.jpglarge.aug05.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092824639.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092830995.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092840864.jpg

25 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Golden Green said:

The ups and downs of an guerrilla grower. I lost one of the two DFG plants to the winds last month, the other has taken a battering but, at 6ft tall, it's really starting to come on- smelling nice and filling out well. Having consulted the Kali Man he thinks it could be the end of September before cropping (top two pics).

 

Which kinda fill me with dread for the Kushty's. The one is more advanced than the other but I have everything crossed for a good September/October for all growers out there.

 

Having started with 2x Bionic (both turned out to male) 2 x DFG (one lost to the weather) 2x Kushty (looking late to finish) it could be slightly underwhelming first grow but hell, something is better than nothing and next's years will be stronger.

 

 

 

large.IMG_20190905_092800681.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092754295.jpglarge.aug05.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092824639.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092830995.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092840864.jpg

Lovely lookin plants mate. I would agree with your friend and say end of September for the dfg. Ive got a couple at about the same stage..

Those kushty's look great too. Ive got a gorilla haze thats again, at about the same stage. It might be a week further along than yours but im thinkin mid October finish. Ive seen plenty of October, even november finishers on here over the years. Used to be fairly normal before we had access to a lot of the faster flowering genetics that we do now. Especially October finishers. Infact, some of the biggest and best plants ive seen were cropped in oct. Fingers crossed for a dry September!!

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@SubSpecies thats a lovely lookin plant mate. Does she taste like the comertial stardawg?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Just thought id put a few pics up of the dfg with a few dry bud shots..Screenshot-2019-09-01-02-47-39.pngScreenshot-2019-09-01-02-48-15.pngScreenshot-2019-09-01-02-47-33.pngand dry..Screenshot-2019-09-06-22-50-52.pngScreenshot-2019-09-06-22-50-56.pngScreenshot-2019-09-06-22-51-04.pngScreenshot-2019-09-06-22-51-09.pngthe smoke report goes something like this... it smells and tastes like buttery lemon. Its got that lemony hazey flavour leaning more towards the sweet than the sour. Its a really nice smoke too. Sativa high but still enough mong in there to tick that box. Got serious bag appeal too. Although it is quite light in structure, its deceivingly dense. Getting it fully cooked no doubt helped there. Wen i chopped her 6 days ago, i left about 20% on the bottom, just to fill out and develop a bit more. The 80% i took home ended up being 178g dry (bone) so 6.35 oz. And i reckon theres still 50g on her.. 

Im happy with the results on this plant. The end product is lush and theres a fair bit of it. The next full plant to be ready will be a royal mazar i think and shes beautiful. Cant wait to see her this weekend  ;)

Peace

20 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ocb said:

@SubSpecies thats a lovely lookin plant mate. Does she taste like the comertial stardawg?

@ocbBless :yinyang: Thanks man, she's an interesting taste, beautiful, only a slight typical stardawg taste, very faint, she has a very potent 'high grade' taste if you nar what i mean, very similar taste to a white widow auto i grew last year, hashy, deep, terpine rich fruity outdoor skunky kinda flavor, something i'v noticed with auto's they seem to have a distinctive taste, iv tasted it in all my autos, great taste, it must be the ruderalis trait in autos, iv never tried straight ruderalis so it hard to say, but just a thought. As it's curing it's really getting that luvly outdoor sunshine sunbathed turpine taste, it reminds me of the old skool herb i used to get in the 90's, imported block weed from Jamaica, nice sweet Sinsemilla.

ocb your ting looking blessed bredda trust! You havin a wicked time! Live it up star! Live the life you love and love the life you live!

Respect UK420 posse!! Blessed luck pon ya 'erb gardens :bong:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, ocb said:

Lovely lookin plants mate. I would agree with your friend and say end of September for the dfg. Ive got a couple at about the same stage..

Those kushty's look great too. Ive got a gorilla haze thats again, at about the same stage. It might be a week further along than yours but im thinkin mid October finish. Ive seen plenty of October, even november finishers on here over the years. Used to be fairly normal before we had access to a lot of the faster flowering genetics that we do now. Especially October finishers. Infact, some of the biggest and best plants ive seen were cropped in oct. Fingers crossed for a dry September!!

Cheers pal, hopefully we are all in for a late summer of goodness.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@SubSpecies when you say it's "ital weed" are you saying you grew it outdoors in Italy? 

Share this post


Link to post

@StashmongerHehe, no man, Ital is a word of Rastafarian patios, it means 'clean' and 'healthy'. no chemical, simply natural, organic. It's a word generaly we use for food, meaning NO pork, no shell fish, no salt, just good clean food. That Auto Stardawg was grown here in the UK @ 52 Lattitude (outdoors of course). :bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now