Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,759 posts in this topic
17 minutes ago, The_Wickerman said:

The photos seem to be making up for it though. Biggest must be 9ft+

@The_Wickerman Healthy looking beast. What strain is it? 

@KernowKelvins I shouldn't worry too much.your plants look similar to mine. If they're not early/fast versions I'd expect to see first flowers around end of the month and harvest mid Oct to early Nov

@The_Wickerman don't you have any concerns about harvesting mid-October early November (rains/mould etc.) I'm a newb, but that time of year can be a shambles down this way...

1 person likes this

large.5d5f08419ebf0_wfxbv6.122jpg.jpglarge.5d5f086160e54_wfxbv6.222jpg.jpglarge.5d5f087edf540_wfxbv6.322jpg.jpglarge.5d5f08de17d0e_303122.jpglarge.5d5f08f8116b9_303222.jpglarge.5d5f091c32b9c_g13hxxthunk822.jpglarge.5d5f09341267e_lemonaudrey22.jpg

few from today

16 people like this

Posted (edited)

I went over the plot Wednesday after work... got home soaked! sweaty as fuck lol sweated more visiting the plants than I did working in it..

that big cone headed mofo looks leafy as fuck (bastard to trim).. think ill be using that for cannabutter. if you look in sweet seeds section.. theres a cooking thread,

it shows an awesome clean and easy way to make butter.. im doing it for sure.. 

fingers crossed I find a bigger plot next year because I want more plants/variety on the hunt for flavoursome smoke.. my mandarin has got

my taste buds going! 

large.2.jpg

large.1.jpg

Edited by RandyBoBandy
26 people like this

@KernowKelvins

Biggest out is serious 6,got a couple of those. Also a lemon skunk, blackberry og,sweetooth and a couple red Russians (ak47xww) all around 7-8ft+,just gone crazy this year.

Yeah not too worried about the mould,not sure about these varieties (finish time/resistance etc) but last year I harvested late Oct/early Nov and probably had no more than 5-10%. I'm lat 52 ish south central, hoping for a nice October for all us late finishers :)

Posted (edited)

if that's emerald triangle blackberry og you could be in for a treat.. I grew it one year.. tasty as fuck and not a spec of mould... tho I did her in the garden.. but pushed her till she was cooked 

@The_Wickerman

that's was blackberry og 15th october

buds was half purple when wet.. awesome smell and flavour.. good luck with that!

large.gallery_98919_13169_35471.jpg

large.gallery_98919_13169_65972.jpg

large.gallery_98919_13169_77714.jpg

large.gallery_98919_13169_30893.jpg

large.gallery_98919_13169_80056.jpg

Edited by RandyBoBandy
23 people like this

Auto's lat 53

We didn't label the plants annoyingly but can tell what 4 or so of them are for sure. Most beastly auto's I've grown by a mile.

large.DSC_0395.jpg

Blue Amnesia Dinafem, lovely haze and fruit smell

large.DSC_0410.jpg

Dutch Passion Euforia auto, always performs, golf ball skunky nugs

large.DSC_0400.jpg

Either a seedsman Gelato or seedsman Northern lights, massive head!

large.DSC_0406.jpglarge.DSC_0413.jpg

WOS Thai Ryder

large.DSC_0393.jpg

22 people like this

And one we chopped today, smallest of the bunch, alot of thc. Either a Dinafem sour Diesel or Blue Amnesia from ministry of cannabislarge.DSC_0396.jpg

17 people like this

@RandyBoBandy

Cheers for the info mate. It is from emerald triangle and tasty is what I go for. Hopefully performs as well for me as it did for you.

3 people like this

@Randybobandy shutter about the FGK mate, might still be worth a trim, had a few that look like that midway, does it still smell pukka?

Fooking scorchio here today, bet its killer down your way, cheers mate

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, Eelhelmet said:

@Randybobandy shutter about the FGK mate, might still be worth a trim, had a few that look like that midway, does it still smell pukka?

Fooking scorchio here today, bet its killer down your way, cheers mate

Hello mate.. that's not the fgk mate.. not sure what it is.. I was saying the one before was the fgk :) same here mate scorchio.. took daughter to Southend..  I wanted to go Margate but bird couldn't be arsed with the drive.. still a good day tho.. taken it out of me ..

Hope you've had a good day

Edited by RandyBoBandy
3 people like this

Went to check on the girls again. After 2 days of rain at the beginning of the week i thought there might be a few spots of rot to cut out on the usual suspects. There was a little bit on the fast deisel that had stem rot but i aint too fussed. I kinda written her off now to be made into oil. Also the furthest along dfg had a few specs. Had to remove a few lil bits. Still only just over 5% taken from her to date tho. And plenty of sunny weather to finish her off..Screenshot-2019-08-24-22-38-13.pngScreenshot-2019-08-24-22-37-59.pngthe other dfg's are comin along..Screenshot-2019-08-24-22-37-42.pngthe 2 remaining fast deisels..Screenshot-2019-08-24-22-37-15.pngthe 2 gorilla haze's. The branch i snapped last week is all good..Screenshot-2019-08-24-22-37-10.pngthis royal mazar pheno is incredible. Very different to the red stemmed pheno. The buds are dense and crystally and theres still a few weeks to go, sticky-icky!..Screenshot-2019-08-24-22-37-00.pngScreenshot-2019-08-24-22-39-39.pngScreenshot-2019-08-24-22-39-35.pngso sticky that a fly got stuck to the very tip of the leaf..Screenshot-2019-08-24-22-41-07.pnggreen gold lookin like she gunna have a few donky dicks..Screenshot-2019-08-24-22-38-52.pnga 'seven'..Screenshot-2019-08-24-22-38-43.pnga zkittzo #1 that i trained a bit, started to flower a bit sooner than i was expecting which is nice..Screenshot-2019-08-24-22-39-15.pngScreenshot-2019-08-24-22-38-39.pnga red mandarin. Not started flowering yet but she was in the last wave that went out late june. Most are 6ft tho..Screenshot-2019-08-24-22-39-25.pngthe others in that wave..Screenshot-2019-08-24-22-38-28.pngand a group shot of the main bed..Screenshot-2019-08-24-22-39-09.pngim hoping this fair weather lasts us into october. That would be ideal!..

Im wondering weather i should defoliate the fast deisels and maybe the bigger dfg's? They are very bushy. There is good air flow but how big a risk am i taking if i just leave them? Opinions from anyone with experience growing big bushy plants is very welcome as i dont have much, this year is the biggest ive ever managed to get them.

Peace

30 people like this

large.7252019211921.jpgcut a bit off this to see if it's ready our not what yous think? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think I've got cataracts lol

bit of a dodgy pic what with the blur.. for all I can tell its mould on a stick lol.. looks like it could be there or almost there... or past it.. really cant say much due to pic

sorry im not much help mate.. any other pics ?

Edited by RandyBoBandy
13 people like this

11 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

I think I've got cataracts lol

bit of a dodgy pic what with the blur.. for all I can tell its mould on a stick lol.. looks like it could be there or almost there... or past it.. really cant say much due to pic

sorry im not much help mate.. any other pics ?

Not atm lol its not moldly just a bad picture I'll try get a better picture tomorrow thanks. the pistols on the plant are bright pink never seen that before 

1 person likes this

nice mate :) love the look of pink pistils.. good luck tomorrow on your missions :yep:

2 people like this