Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tie-Fighter

best size pots for auto-flowers

38 posts in this topic

hi there tie,makes no differance in my opinion,done side by side,one on the left is blackjack auto, in 15 litre pot,other is fastbud in 6.5,as you can see there is no diff between themattachicon.gifCapturew1.jpg

if anything the fast bud is bigger will let you know when it's weighed

been growing autos for yrs seems you have fooled a few people on here the 11 pot looks nice but they havent you said you have taller plants directly behind each plant and there not Autos i will tell you why ,but 1st looking at your 6,5 plant why have you topped main cola at bottom ? look close you can see it cut ans see space also you have a 15 litre id say behind the small pot you dont have colas like that from a bushy plant that a cola from plant that is behind ,mmmmmmmmm bad boy also in 10 autos in small pots main steam stays green as 10 12 weeks not long enough to make it tree like espically in 6.5 thats why u covered stem .Glasdow Scotlands finest found u to tell fibs this guy is full a bs put small plants with very near harvest but not 1 dying leave that why the stems have been covered cos the not auto he a wee bushy plant ,might be auto pre flower but flowers you see are from plant behind have good look at how green front leaves are this guy is try to be a ,look at me am a great grower .but al hes trying to do is be little new and old growers suprised no 1 saw this before just saw it there and knew hes wrank

Edited by kerdo1888
1 person likes this

been growing autos for yrs seems you have fooled a few people on here the 11 pot looks nice but they havent you said you have taller plants directly behind each plant and there not Autos i will tell you why ,but 1st looking at your 6,5 plant why have you topped main cola at bottom ? look close you can see it cut ans see space also you have a 15 litre id say behind the small pot you dont have colas like that from a bushy plant that a cola from plant that is behind ,mmmmmmmmm bad boy also in 10 autos in small pots main steam stays green as 10 12 weeks not long enough to make it tree like espically in 6.5 thats why u covered stem .Glasdow Scotlands finest found u to tell fibs this guy is full a bs put small plants with very near harvest but not 1 dying leave that why the stems have been covered cos the not auto he a wee bushy plant ,might be auto pre flower but flowers you see are from plant behind have good look at how green front leaves are this guy is try to be a ,look at me am a great grower .but al hes trying to do is be little new and old growers suprised no 1 saw this before just saw it there and knew hes wrank

1 person likes this

hi only just seen this post HOW FUKIN DARE YOU accuse me of doctoring any of these picture you fukin wanker,jealousy gets you no where my friend,you must be on crack cocaine mate get yours up i will match them any day,to say im angry is an understatement Sherlock.

1 person likes this

Think @@kerdo1888 correct ain't he@@jjl?

E2a There is more than 2 in pic isn't there? And did ya top that one?

Edited by !HEMPFRUIT!

hi well kerdo feast you eyes on this all my work in a 6.5 litre pot have a good look ol son

one from an old crop ill post some more recent one soon kerdo, you really should be more careful when you accuse someone of being a liar,its no wonder im a fukin recluse,it arsholes like you that make me stay at home most of the time with my dogs.

mine

1 person likes this

@@jjl

Is there only two in the first pic?

:)

1 person likes this

hemp ill let my plants do the talking mate :oldtoker: you cant handle the fact that someone might be able to grow even better than you can :shock:

here hemp none hiding behind this one as you can see :lookaround: dont call me a liar mate you don't even know me, am about as straight as they come,like a said ill let my plants do the talking :oldtoker: oh and 6.5 litres again

sweetseeds

sweetseeds

i dont do small plants hemp think that should be end of conversation,except all sweet seeds autos :oldtoker:
Edited by jjl

I just asked a simple question about the first pic ,don't need all these random pics can you not answer the question ?

E2a by "random" I dont mean not yours just meant no reason to post them incase you get touchy ;)

Edited by !HEMPFRUIT!

hemp ill let my plants do the talking mate :oldtoker: you cant handle the fact that someone might be able to grow even better than you can :shock:

Yeah you burst my bubble I thought I was the best grower of all time because I live under a rock :rolleyes:

think the answer would be obvious to a child hemp,the random pic are to show you that i can grow plants so why the fuck would i have to doctor pictures that's what you implied in your post"Think @@kerdo1888 correct ain't he@jjl?"
E2a There is more than 2 in pic isn't there? And did ya top that one?anyhow iv better thing to do than argue with yourself have a good night hemp.

Edited by jjl

Fuk you should be a politician amount of spin you give me so theres only two there and you havnt topped one? & Its just a deceiving pic/looks topped but not :rofl:

1 person likes this

Five year old thread :thumsup:

Cheers :smokin:

1 person likes this

@@Hiphip

lol I know I did notice that after I replyed although he re-up it :)

2 people like this