Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AustrianTokker

Blue Hemp Seeds (CH)

18 posts in this topic

Evening guys.

A friendly member told me to check out these seed. Blue Hemp Seeds, a company based in CH, which produces outdoor seeds.

So i've looked at their collection and some of them are tempting me: Erdbeer mix, E-rocket, Darkvader and Chewing. They seem like they could finish early enough.

Has anybody tried them or heard about them?

cheers,

AT :sorry:

hi'noon and lebanese are suppose to do well, i think they were in a diary from last year

How funny, i was just reading about that company lastnight.

I looked online (admittedly not for long) but it looked like they no longer produced, i may be wrong... im off to look again now

I have heard good things about those from some friends from CH and after i went to read a bit more about their work and strains.

They seem to have some very interesting stuff for northern climates outdoor and if i have the chance i will grow some of their stuff during 2011.

E-Rocket and Dartvader really appealed to me.

How funny, i was just reading about that company lastnight.

I looked online (admittedly not for long) but it looked like they no longer produced, i may be wrong... im off to look again now

I hope they are still available.

I have heard good things about those from some friends from CH and after i went to read a bit more about their work and strains.

They seem to have some very interesting stuff for northern climates outdoor and if i have the chance i will grow some of their stuff during 2011.

E-Rocket and Dartvader really appealed to me.

E-rocket and darkvader are on top of my list as well. except for their names being a little stupid, but they are interesting x nevertheless. Darkvader is available on an Austrian site. might have to order a pack lol Anybody had experience with Alpine rocket or erdbeer?

AT :spliff:

Found this quoted by esbe:

erdpurt or erdbeer x purpurea ticinensis is swiss guy knospe original cross. erdbeer has a funny story:"the Erdbeer is an industrial strain bread to flower quickly be moldresistant and machine harvestable ( hance the literaly rock hard buds ). It is said to be bread as a school project at a swiss university to create the perfect swiss industrial ganja. Some seeds somehow got lost."i first came across this strain in 1999, ever since it was always available as clone only,i was very impressed about their perormance, tried to gather info from the guys who sold the clones. nobody could tell me anything precise about the lineage or breeder.there remains 1 most stubborn rumor that a hempfreak living with many squatters in a big factorycomplex in zürich, made the original seeds. probably it was never his intention to sell seeds. the squat was shot down by the police. erdbeer was available at a few cloneproducers in the züricharea. erdbeer slowly spread troughout all switzerland beeing available at most hempshops, as clone & dried flower."in 2001 i grew a few 100 erdbeers, 1 of them grew out a single male branch pollinating the "freakhermie" and a few other erdbeers. i was lucky enough to harvest these seeds. from these i started my erdbeer crossings.in 2003 i was testing several diff strains, also planted alot of those "erdbeer#erdbeer", they performed way better than the original clone. there was some slight variation, but in general very uniform and no hermies. the very best ones "erdbeer#erdbeer" from seed i pollinated with 3 diff males: purpurea, liztiskunk1 and 2.(btw, the same purpurea male was used in the same year for magic bud#purp.)with all crosses i made with original erdbeers, i noticed that the erdbeer genes are very dominant. erdbeer is a small round bush with rockhardnuggets."it won several swiss competitions over the years. purpurea ticinensis is felix from owls productions creation. it has a funny little story to:"This plant has been selectively cultivated and bred by Felix of Owl Productions since 1988

He acquired the parental stock back then from some old Swiss German ladies in a mountain village that had grown it in their gardens for decades decoratively (so they say). Felix was amazed at the seeds performance. A very early strain in that all are finished by the middle of September. The plants all exhibit extremely purple branches with green/purple buds. It is the most acclimatized Swiss strain that Breeder Steve ran into, "fantastic commercial outdoor" he says. It is a very hardy plant"i know pt is felix and knospes favorite breeder plant. i tried the pure erdbeer here but it was unfortunally to late so i tried the cross with pt and became very happy with it. its colours are elexent from red to black and silver and the smoked is good and heavy indica with earth and forest taste. many of the new crosses i did with it are showing big erdpurt dominans and i hope some of them will be bigger yielders than erdpurt itsself.erdpurt

thanks for the info JPG! :rofl:

AT :)

Just had a look, they've got some nice varieties on there, there's also a link to Darwin seeds which claim all their strains are bred for finishing at 50N which sounds ideal as that's where I live!! Dunno where you can buy 'em tho...?!

Edited by mrweed

Danish breeders like Esbe and Gunnarguchi have been using stuff from blue hemp in some of their crosses. I'd go for the danish stuff because it's been tested at 55N. Blue Hemp is in Switzerland, which is 46-48N. Gunnarguchi told me that he was most impressed with a test strain from Darwin Seeds called Auto Lhotse. Hybrids From Hell (Esbe) have used that strain to create their AAA, so I'd check that strain out for sure, aswel as their Arne's Hash Plant, which is meant to be dope.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?s=&a...t&p=2412360

Edited by gunnaknow

I've just bought some erdbei, i'd imagine its something similar to esbes creation but i havnt a clue.Saw erdbei and no erdbeer or erdpurt so thought this is the nearest seed. Hope they're decent

my two pence

i grew darkvader last year. it grew very vigourously with big thick branches and more leaves than i've ever had on any other strain. Flowering began early august for me. grows massive colas.

post-20022-1295380847_thumb.jpg

here's my two part the way through. the buds got huge. then budrot set in. this plant is very susceptible to it as there are far too many leaves. in hindsight i should have ripped most the leaves off to improve airflow and then the mould might not have hit so hard.

in the end i had to chop a bit early to avoid loosing it all. still got 4.5oz a plant though.

to begin with i didnt think i would grow it again but after a good cure the smoke is great so im really tempted. it has excellent taste and a down to earth stone. relaxing...smoking some right now.

i guess if you ask nicely i could possible find my camera and take some pics of the cured buds.

miska.

Mighty fine looking plants those, they look quite sativa-ish. I found last year that untopped beats topped in the rot stakes, airflow is better with natural untopped shapes. And, it's always a good idea to pick off the lower 1/3 in fan leaves. What lattitude is CH? lol

The only other thing that puts me off, is the 'hemp' in the name. lol

lol

P.S. When I was seed hunting, stumbled onto BC seeds. Vancouver is very high lattitudes, do they must flower earlier in Europe also?

Thanks for the report miskatheseal. They look bigger then i expected for an afghan kush X. The budrot is not pleasant news and makes me think twice about the seeds. When did dardvader finish for u? I could finish a week or two sooner over here.

Cheers,

AT lol

What lattitude is CH? :puke:
The latitiude for Confoederatio Helvetica (Switzerland) is approx. 46-48N, south to north.
The only other thing that puts me off, is the 'hemp' in the name. :stoned:

None of their seeds actually come from hemp but the country has a long history of hemp farming so it's a popular term to use there.

P.S. When I was seed hunting, stumbled onto BC seeds. Vancouver is very high lattitudes, do they must flower earlier in Europe also?

That's correct mate.