Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BumGravy

KC Brains "White KC"

I just got a packet of White KC didnt plan on buying it but my order got mixed up, I wasnt too fussed anyway so I am happy to give it a go.

Hard to find info online on this straint though, only found one incomplete grow on here and little elsewhere.

On another forum a few guys were talking about "The White" which is apparently a clone only strain, and some people thought White KC may be the same or very similar to this clone only strain. I am not familiar enough with strains to follow the convo but thought it was kind of interesting.

Here is the info listed on Attitude:

Sex : Regular

Type : Indica

Flowering : Photoperiod

Genetics : White Widow, KC special select, KC 33 & Afghani-like plant

Flowering Time : Medium

Outdoor Harvest : September-October

Height : Medium

THC Level : Medium

Characteristics : Fruity smell and flavour with a heavy stone.

KC Brains White KC is mostly indica. It is KC Brains' marijuana cross between a male KC606 and a Real White Lady (White Widow, Afghani and KC33). Her seed has been developed specially for indoor cannabis gardens, this is a strain that produces a great harvest with minimum comfort. As both parents of this cannabis strain are very consistent, the offspring is very consistent too.

Plants growing from our cannabis seeds have very interesting look, they are short bushy with wide dark green leaves which make a perfect cover for a thin sturdy stem. As a typical indica, White KC is easily flowering. First flowers appear already in 6 weeks and soon turn into compact buds covered with white shiny crystals. This cannabis variety has a short maturing period; the harvest can begin September and carry out through October with as much as 120 gr. of product per plant.

Though this seed was designed for indoor growing, White KC shows excellent results outside too in temperate zones but gets fussy under more challenging extremes. This petite lady will there stretch up to 2.5 m. with incredible 900 gr. of yield! This unique cannabis hybrid appears to be a promising therapeutic choice for medical users who like their buds white, chunky and formidable in effect. Noble lines of the White Widow, Afghani and KC33 give her spectacular resin coat and make her ideal for hash enthusiasts or anyone who enjoys playing with twinkling, densely packed trichome-heavy buds. The soft, lightly floral taste is followed by an immediately anesthetizing stone.

Anyone grown it?

hi BG yeah m8 i cracked a pack of these but had no luck with them think i got a couple a fem's and they weren't that big... quite stunted.. coulda been my compost!!!

anyway good luck & stay safe.... :rofl:

hi BG yeah m8 i cracked a pack of these but had no luck with them think i got a couple a fem's and they weren't that big... quite stunted.. coulda been my compost!!!

anyway good luck & stay safe.... :rofl:

Thats a shame did you not get a smoke off them then?

The white KC is quite interesting because it is very dominant indica and I havent grown this kind of variety yet. Theres something nice about growing something that hardly anyone else bothers with as well :wub:

Nice strain, havent tried any other KC's.This was last year i think, :B)::stoned:

post-16867-1284639963_thumb.jpg

Nice strain, havent tried any other KC's.This was last year i think, :soap:lol

post-16867-1284639963_thumb.jpg

Looks good man, howd you find the smoke? Most people seem to forget, I dunno to take that as a good thing or a bad thing :unsure:

:yinyang: Its a loverly smoke BG, a little leafy and airy but alot of resin.Very much a white widow afghan cross really, didnt notice any african influences to be honest.Tastes sweet and hashy and i would get the seeds again as they are cheap and the plants seem good.

:spliff: Its a loverly smoke BG, a little leafy and airy but alot of resin.Very much a white widow afghan cross really, didnt notice any african influences to be honest.Tastes sweet and hashy and i would get the seeds again as they are cheap and the plants seem good.

Sounds great, a little different to what I have grown so far. Hopefully after this grow I will give them a shot.

At that price I am surprised more folks havent tried them, shame really, KC Brains have been good to me so far :P

THanks for the info, happy growing :spliff: