Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
S.K.

Snow Fruit & Sweet Cheese.

30 posts in this topic

Accidentally double posted last post so have edited this one to give a description of the Snow Fruit taken from Sweet Seeds....

Snow Fruit -

From Sweet Seeds we present you the abominable plant of the snow. It has a predominantly indica genetics, that in our opinion it has rarely been seen before.

This strain has an exagerated development of the lateral branches, because of this just one plant can ocupy a large extensive area of cultivation and produce by itself a huge harvest.

Due to it's high development potential it tolerates and even it requires a rich mixture in nitrogen and oligoelements just like chelates of iron to prevent non desired yellowish.

It produces suculent and compact buds due to its big length calyxes, while it blooms it exhibits a charming policromacy in its foliage with shades of green, magenta, red, purple… It also develops a big mantle of trichomes in the flowering bunch and big part of the foilage during this phase.

It's a strong strain, with a very short internodal distance and strong stalks that helps it to resist very well outdoors the strong gusts of wind. While fresh, it's aroma reminds a mix of mint and fruits of the forest, with slight flavor of toasted almonds and humus.It's effects are very strong and relaxing due to it's high percentage of THC and CBD. Strain of high medicinal effects.

post-4498-1278672389_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.

WooHooo, just had a delivery :yep:

Cant pop'em just yet though :rolleyes:

They came mega quick!! Gotta get busy with the room now..

post-4498-1278676811_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.

Hehehe, very nice. First time I see a Sweet Cheese pack close up. Didn't know the pack design had a cheese motiv :doh:

Hope they all sprout and do well for you. Isn't it a bit hot over there to grow them indoors right now? Here in the South of Spain is almost impossible to grow anything from June to September.

Good gardens ;) Stay cool!

|tommy|

Hey Tommy, They do look cool dont they :doh:

With my Cream Caramel and SAD I had a 100% germination rate which was excellent, hopefully I can match that this time..

It can be very difficult to grow here in the hot summer months, although I'd say it stays a bit cooler here than in the South of Spain, I am actually quite lucky though as the sun does not hit our grow room during the day until its almost setting. This makes it a little bit easier to keep temps down which is good.

Speak soon amigo :skin_up:

Things have been a bit turbulent for us recently which has meant this grow had to be put on hold for a while and have not been around on here for a few weeks...

Things should hopefully be back on track soon and these Sweets Beans will be getting germinated!!!

Hope you are all well!?

Back soon,

SK

Hi SK :wink:

Good luck with the grow mate - hope all works out soon. I'm itching to follow your exploits with the Snow Fruits!

Hope you don't mind if I pop back in again soon? lol

Hi SK :ouch:

Good luck with the grow mate - hope all works out soon. I'm itching to follow your exploits with the Snow Fruits!

Hope you don't mind if I pop back in again soon? :spliff:

Hey nEptune, thanks bud!! You are more than welcome to pop back in :B): Infact if you dont we will have to send the heavies round to sort you out!! :afro:

All being well I'm hoping things should be happening by the end of the month..

SK

So.... We had really hoped that we would be moved into our new home by now, unfortunately this is taking longer than expected and it's looking to be at least another fortnight before we move.

Its great that we are moving to a new place for so many different reasons, a fresh start for us, better security, a nicer house in a better area with a garden for our dog and a nice new stealth grow room that I will talk more about soon. The only downside has been waiting and waiting to get this grow started, for which I would like to apologise to the very nice people who gifted us some beans!

As soon as we move, before I've even unpacked me suitcase, I'm gonna be hanging the HPS's lol We've had no choice recently other than to spend ridiculous amounts of our hard earned money on dealer weed :B): We have been getting some very nice Cheese and Amnesia but prices are just stupid...

Whilst we have not been growing we have accumulated a nice collection of seeds, we got....

Sweet Cheese X 10 (Sweet Seeds)

Snow Fruit X 8 (Sweet Seeds) Big thanks to SS as some of those beans were very kindly gifted to us lol

Then there's a few others that will be showing their stinky buds somewhere along the line..

Warlock (Fem) X 1 (Magus Genetics)

Sharksbreath (Fem) X 1 (DNA)

Coletrain (Fem) X 1 (Reserva Privada)

Jack Herer x Silver Haze (Reg) X 10 (Gifted from a local breeder)

Holy Diesel x Columbian Red Haze (Reg) X 10 (Tremont's hack)

So we got plenty of strains to play with as soon as we get moved, The Sweet strains will still be the main feature in this diary but no doubt the others will make special appearances along the way...

Hope you are all well on this fine sunny day, I'm off to go roll a fat one with this extremely expensive Amnesia and enjoy my sickie lol

Nuff love,

SK

Hi S.K.!

Nice to see you back here, heheheh, hope everything is well with you guys!

I've been making a few tests with some Snow Fruits and it is definetly another classic from Sweet Seeds, I'm sure you will like it. Yeah, that's always very bad having to spend money with dealers and unfortunatelly it will be a couple of months until you have your next harvest. But I understand, after all if you are going to get a house with better conditions it makes up for the lack of weed in a couple of months.

We'll keep in touch, stay cool!

|tommy|

Hi S.K.!

Nice to see you back here, heheheh, hope everything is well with you guys!

I've been making a few tests with some Snow Fruits and it is definetly another classic from Sweet Seeds, I'm sure you will like it. Yeah, that's always very bad having to spend money with dealers and unfortunatelly it will be a couple of months until you have your next harvest. But I understand, after all if you are going to get a house with better conditions it makes up for the lack of weed in a couple of months.

We'll keep in touch, stay cool!

|tommy|

Hey Tommy, feels good to be back mate :) Cant wait to get the Snows on the go, and the Sweet Cheese too!!! Have you smoked some yet? Its a pain playing the waiting game but this next grow will be worth waiting for.

We will catch up soon for sure bro,

S.

LO S.K :wink: . I'll be in as regular as poss m8. All the way to smoko report :rofl:

Have fun

Peace :B):

Cheers BM :smoke:

Your always welcome bro! Sorry there's not much to see yet, but hopefully that will change very soon!!

As long as we get organised intime for a Xmas harvest then all will be well :B):

I'd give the s-breath a miss :upside:

Where's the grow show ?? lol

Where's the grow show ??

Don't mate, This waiting game is killing me!!! The plans have been drawn up, new equipment purchased, seeds collected etc.. So frustrating not being able to crack on.. The worst thing is that our move still has not been finalised :stoned:

But when it does happen it will have been well worth the wait :rofl:

Just a quick note to say that his thread will remain dormant as we will be starting a new diary for the comp so if a mod wants to hit delete on this thread to tidy up a bit then that's cool..

Cheers guys! ;)