Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Any Drum And Bass Lovers Out There

404 posts in this topic
more d-bridge deepness

Dom & Roland SICKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. LONDON STANDUP BADBWOY BIZNESSSSSS

Noisia shake a leg

Mickey Finn @ Pandemonium Andromeda 1995

lol:D:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x6wqNqC3Y4 Sickest rmx of a bad old house tune.........Last one from me. If you want to hear sick d & b lock in to innacityfm.com online or 102.5 F.M evry monday night from 10 -12,....they play better tunes than most other people on radio. PEACE

GWARN for starting the thread

Any drum and bass, jungle lovers what ever you want to call it on this forum, i love it myself and is very big part of my life has been since the early 90's know quite a few people in the scene, im more in to my rolling dark beats like renegade hardware, metalheadz etc love my old jungle to

anyone else a dnb head :D

peace

oss

lol

Love my DnB/Jungle.

Love my DnB/Jungle.

lol:yahoo::D:)

I could go on and on. DnB/Jungle's always been my fav music genre.

riders ghost is a wicked tune . and oldskoolsmoker keep posting the oldscool jungle , anyone remember the topp buzz new age ,tapes ,as thats what got me into the rave,s and lots of my m8,s aswell. was 1989/90 i think . ive found topp buzz two,on youtube but dont know how to upload.and its rave im on about here ,not jungle :spliff:lol love the jungle tho. :B)::)