Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mikeytheone

Help With Rox Flower Enhancer Pleaseeeeee

41 posts in this topic

when should rox be used ? also how long for ?

can someone please answer my 2 questions.

im not interested in peoiple replying saying its crap etc etc alls i want to know is when to use it and how long for thanks.

yes thats right i paid £100 for a litre of the stuff.

on the bottle it only says how to mix it. it says nothing how long to use it for or when to use it

just looked on ebay and theres some on there for sale. and there saying use it 3rd week flower for 7 to 10 days.

and i googled it also and it says 21st to 35th day flower im all confused about what everyone is saying about it coz everyone is saying different things ?

this is what someone on ebay is saying

Rox is added to your usual nutrient for 7 - 10 days around weeks 3, 4 or 5 depending on the flowering time of your plants.

The name Rox comes from what it does to your flowers............ it makes them rock hard!

but when i google it its saying 21st to 35th day of flower

You'll be hard pushed to find anyone here who uses crap like that on their plants - it's something akin to spraying it with glass.

No one would mess with something they intended to smoke themselves.

1 person likes this

hi thanks for the reply. im sick of people saying its crap etc etc and not to use it nearly everyone whos replying have never used it so they

wont know what its like there just going off what people are saying about it so i guess im the only one who will know so i reply once its been used

and i can exactly tell people what its like if someone else asks.

hi again most people say different things about it in which nearly everyone of them would of never even used it alls there going off is what people are

saying.

also mate i just read about 21st day to 35th day of flowering. well what it means is to feed them rox from 21st day and as late as the 35th day

you dont give it them from the 21st to the 35th

Rox flower enhancer we are on about right? I used this stuff once a few years ago called ROX to add weight - fucking nasty shit. Cash croppers dream though. Basically makes your bud really heavy but they stay about the same size. Turns the buds ultra rock hard and very very dense, very nasty taste to it. If its your own stash don't touch it please, if your growing for £££ - do what you feel I suppose.

nothing confusing about it,you answered it yourself added to your usual nutrient for 7 - 10 days on 3rd week(21st day of flower)or 4th week(28th day)or 5th week(35th day)depending on how long a flowering period the strain is IE 8 week or 9 or 10 week

i also think you should listen to others who have more experience of growing and what goes into them,from what I've read about it i would not smoke anything that's had that used

from what i hear,the cash croppers are the only ones who use it round my way and the shit they pump out they don't care if its poisonous or not,just money for them

ATB

T80

I use it but i only pay £40-£50 a litre and it lasts me a couple of crops so its not a rip-off for me.

Does it make a difference..........I think so, And i wouldn't say you could taste the difference either.

Each to their own really :spliff:

1 person likes this

I maybe wrong but isn't that rox along the same lines as superbud.sure I read in the superbud thread that this stuff is along the same lines if so don't bother it will be nasty shit I used that superbud in a grow once but will never touch it again after Reading about the tests on it.

This is the result of Rox

The stem was bigger than the bud

Your choice if you want to use a product that can do this :spliff:

post-6338-1270493232.jpg

And i wouldn't say you could taste the difference either.

Really............I thought it changed it beyond recognition. I was gifted some blues a few years ago when rox first came out and threw the bud away. Yes it was rock hard but it not only ruined the taste, but the high, smell, and even the look aswell

Owd

Edited by Owderb

From what i understand about "superbud/Rox" is that it has been re-released for sale, Meaning it must have passed safety tests to be put on crops that would be consumed let alone smoked ?

Secondly does anyone know what chemicals are put in most popular nutes (Non organic) That's the Veg Nutes/Grow Nutes/Boost and PK13/14 that are commonly used ?

Its my guess that it is the "Purists" or "Organic growers" that have put this stigma on the product, And that's no offence to them....Like i said "Each to their own".

And if your plants are flushed properly there should be no taste of any chemicals/Nutes. Then again i don't use Boosts or Pk13/14 so that's less chemicals to taste and another offset of my costs of Rox.

peace