Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tom o'rite

Green Devil Outdoor

This is a Green Devil from Tiki growing in a 20(?) litre pot in a garden. Been on Biobizz G&B plus seaweed extract with Essence whenever anything fungal has cropped up. She's looking fine and it seems she's very close to chopping.

The weather is going downhill and rain is forecast for the rest of the week. She doesn't get wet when it rains as she goes under a canopy, but she also doesn't get much sunlight there and I don't think there will be a moment's proper sunlight for the rest of the week. Rain forecast every day. Daytime temps are around 14 degrees, night goes down to about 8-10.

Trichs are almost all cloudy with a very few yellow / amber and a few clear.

The question is this: do you reckon the calyxes will swell any more if she goes a bit longer, or should she come down now?

I hope these pics are clear enough, and thanks for looking.

Tom

post-11539-1256126519_thumb.jpg

post-11539-1256126632_thumb.jpg

post-11539-1256126669_thumb.jpg

post-11539-1256126699_thumb.jpg

post-11539-1256126740_thumb.jpg

Edited by tom o'rite

Share this post


Link to post

if theres no sign of budrot i'd leave em .. forecast down south has improved with sunny periods today and light rain with some sun tomorrow and fri .. don't where you are but good luck whatever you decide .. :)

Share this post


Link to post
This is a Green Devil from Tiki growing in a 20(?) litre pot in a garden. Been on Biobizz G&B plus seaweed extract with Essence whenever anything fungal has cropped up. She's looking fine and it seems she's very close to chopping.

The weather is going downhill and rain is forecast for the rest of the week. She doesn't get wet when it rains as she goes under a canopy, but she also doesn't get much sunlight there and I don't think there will be a moment's proper sunlight for the rest of the week. Rain forecast every day. Daytime temps are around 14 degrees, night goes down to about 8-10.

Trichs are almost all cloudy with a very few yellow / amber and a few clear.

The question is this: do you reckon the calyxes will swell any more if she goes a bit longer, or should she come down now?

I hope these pics are clear enough, and thanks for looking.

Tom

Tom if you think they are near the mark and you have the place to do it then you might want to give them a black out for a couple of days before you chop them as it can fool them into thinking its amagedon and they have a spurt before its to late.

They look about ready to me

Edited by victor1

Share this post


Link to post
if theres no sign of budrot i'd leave em .. forecast down south has improved with sunny periods today and light rain with some sun tomorrow and fri .. don't where you are but good luck whatever you decide .. lol

Thanks, I think I'm going to hold on a few more days if the weather holds... I am South, fingers crossed.

Tom if you think they are near the mark and you have the place to do it then you might want to give them a black out for a couple of days before you chop them as it can fool them into thinking its amagedon and they have a spurt before its to late.

They look about ready to me

Cheers Victor. I think this'll be plan B if the rain starts hammering down...

Is it normal that calyxes outdoor don't swell as much as they would indoor? I am guessing it could be a reaction to low temperature and light levels wheras indoors the gullible ladies would believe they were reaching the end of October with temperatures still in the high 20s.

Share this post


Link to post

Would it be worth taking her in and giving her the benefit of 400w of HPS in the daytime for 2-3 days? Kind of like a sunbed to top up the holiday tan. I think it can be arranged.

Edited by tom o'rite

Share this post


Link to post
Would it be worth taking her in and giving her the benefit of 400w of HPS in the daytime for 2-3 days? Kind of like a sunbed to top up the holiday tan. I think it can be arranged.

If the wheather is really dull it probably would help if they are smaller plants but i think outside is always better especiallyy if they are a bit bigger

Share this post


Link to post
If the wheather is really dull it probably would help if they are smaller plants but i think outside is always better especiallyy if they are a bit bigger

Cheers Victor, the sun has actually decided to show its face and we're not getting any of the forecast rain so she's getting another day or two. Very nearly done now, and the calyxes are visibly fatter than at the start of the week. Happy times.

Share this post


Link to post
Cheers Victor, the sun has actually decided to show its face and we're not getting any of the forecast rain so she's getting another day or two. Very nearly done now, and the calyxes are visibly fatter than at the start of the week. Happy times.

i have just checked mine in the shed and they have definatly swollen overnight and through today, they have been in there for 24hrs now so another 24 and i will harvest them they are starting to wilt now as they havent had any water for 3 days so tommoroow i will have a little more to ad to the jar

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0