Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hazydays

My lucky dog

33 posts in this topic

post-39046-1238755028_thumb.jpgHi all,just thought i'd share this very scary moment with you all.

Whilst sorting my rod bag out last sunday i detached both hooklinks from both rods and put both them both on the window sill,while i re-tied leadcore.,only too here a crunching noise! I turned round too see the swivel just hanging out the dogs mouth! Quick as you like i got 2 fingers down his throat and tried too free the hook,i couldn't free it,so i told my partner to hold his mouth open while i got out the forceps! Too late,by the time i got too him it had gone!!!!!! :applause: Anyway bieng a sunday and no obvious signs of him choking i thought i would wait till monday too take him too the vets,in the meantime i gave him his food early too try and bind it up,i also gave him another two tins at t-time...

Half 3 the next morning my partner woke me up too inform me my little girl was on the way,so off we went to hospital...4 hours later i got myself a baby girl....after leaving the hospital and feeling great it suddenly dawned on me i got too get the dog too the vets..oh noooo..

Got home showered and so on,got the dog ready,thought,just before i go i'll check his mess just incase a miracle has happened! A miracle did happen! How did that get all the way through his system without getting caught up!

The moral of the story is "dont let ur dog near your fishing gear! PHEW! ;)

post-39046-1238755087_thumb.jpg

Wow man, I would have sh*t myself

Lucky dog

Sounds like a crazy dog too :applause:

A novel way to lose a rig eh?

Congrats on the little one

Martin

Edited by MartininLondon

Congratulations on ur ickle girlie :guitar:

So pleased about ya doggie 2.........

huggles mrscc xx

p.s keep that crazy pup away from those dirty pampers ewww that can be messy :applause: ,talkin from experience of also avin mad dogs that enjoy eatin what they should`nt ;)

Edited by mrscrystalcatcher

He's a very lucky dog mart,i've dropped boilies on the the floor before and he dont even like the smell of them..He's daft as a brush,thats the springer in him i suppose... :applause:

;) Lucky is an understatement, being a dog owner myself I find it hard to believe that went all the way through his system without getting caught up on his internal organs.

But nice one, yeah, glad the dog is ok :guitar: :applause:

:guitar: Lucky is an understatement, being a dog owner myself I find it hard to believe that went all the way through his system without getting caught up on his internal organs.

But nice one, yeah, glad the dog is ok :ouch:;)

In the after noon of it happening,i googled "my dog swallowed a fishing hook",god talk about horror stories,i was sh***ng myself :applause:

That is one lucky dog! I am so glad he is ok and a big CONGRATULATIONS on the little one from me and Tremont.

He's a very lucky dog mart,i've dropped boilies on the the floor before and he dont even like the smell of them..He's daft as a brush,thats the springer in him i suppose... :applause:

I had a springer (2 over the years) the second one was as thick as shit, he ate everything, including the television aerial cable and the termination/splitter box it went into, both used to be attached to our outside wall.

EDIT - I read a great story some years ago of a springer who took a shit and the shit stayed dangling so the owner used a bag to pull it off but it still kept coming. Turns out the dog had eaten her tights so she stood on the tights and got her son to walk the dog up the road so the tights could be remvoed from the dogs anus. It kept coming and coming till it "Snapped" back and gave the woman a "Swipe of shite" across her face. It might not be true but a big part of me wants it to be true ;)

Edited by MartininLondon
1 person likes this

post-39046-1238756732_thumb.jpgThe datf one....

He has a look of a crazy fucker about him

Gotta love him

Edited by MartininLondon

awwwwwwwwwww how can something that cute be so stupid :rolleyes:....

huggles mrscc xx

He's a very lucky dog mart,i've dropped boilies on the the floor before and he dont even like the smell of them..He's daft as a brush,thats the springer in him i suppose... :rolleyes:

I had a springer (2 over the years) the second one was as thick as shit, he ate everything, including the television aerial cable and the termination/splitter box it went into, both used to be attached to our outside wall.

EDIT - I read a great story some years ago of a springer who took a shit and the shit stayed dangling so the owner used a bag to pull it off but it still kept coming. Turns out the dog had eaten her tights so she stood on the tights and got her son to walk the dog up the road so the tights could be remvoed from the dogs anus. It kept coming and coming till it "Snapped" back and gave the woman a "Swipe of shite" across her face. It might not be true but a big part of me wants it to be true lol

Ha,ha.that dont suprise me at all......... :rofl:

Hi ,

So happy it turned out ok for you Hazydays ,, dogs pick ewt up sometimes ! Congrats on the new arrival too :rofl:

cute Dog lol

Cyas :rolleyes:

pheeew i'm glad to hear ya dog fired that out without any difficulty :rolleyes:

:rofl: oh and CONGRATS on the new arrival too lol

good luck in da future

tcc

Ooh thank you all......... B)