Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Comrade Stoker

Global warming sham

1,020 posts in this topic

Its not a piss take, Its a troll

Horse hockey. For every scientist that says global warming is a dire threat there are three that say there is no evidence - no hard SCIENCE - supporting their views. What you mean to say is that you wish it were true.

Unfortunately, we have been keeping climate records since 1880 in the good 'ole USA. 128 years of records against a planetary record dating back some billions of years and some pinheads want to believe they can project a model based upon a sampling of climate records that has no statistical significance for the purposes of supporting personal political power of those who cannot fathom the idea of anyone but them having said power.

I remember when AlGore got the Nobel and over 400 scientists signed a petition to the committee protesting the errors in his Inconvenient Truth production. I'll bet there are lots of people that believe that load of shit that he served up, unfortunately most Americans are not among them, so the lobbying effort for American foreign policy via the "global warming" approach is going to be a bust.

There are no reliable studies having scientific and statistical models that are honest that can support the theory of climate change. It doesn't help when the alarmists all predicted this would be the warmest decade in hundreds of years only to find this past year with record low temperatures. "This proves global warming is real," they say.

Right, then bad people are proof positive that the Devil exists.

Edited by playground

Horse hockey. For every scientist that says global warming is a dire threat there are three that say there is no evidence - no hard SCIENCE - supporting their views. What you mean to say is that you wish it were true.

Unfortunately, we have been keeping climate records since 1880 in the good 'ole USA. 128 years of records against a planetary record dating back some billions of years and some pinheads want to believe they can project a model based upon a sampling of climate records that has no statistical significance for the purposes of supporting personal political power of those who cannot fathom the idea of anyone but them having said power.

I remember when AlGore got the Nobel and over 400 scientists signed a petition to the committee protesting the errors in his Inconvenient Truth production. I'll bet there are lots of people that believe that load of shit that he served up, unfortunately most Americans are not among them, so the lobbying effort for American foreign policy via the "global warming" approach is going to be a bust.

There are no reliable studies having scientific and statistical models that are honest that can support the theory of climate change. It doesn't help when the alarmists all predicted this would be the warmest decade in hundreds of years only to find this past year with record low temperatures. "This proves global warming is real," they say.

Right, then bad people are proof positive that the Devil exists.

And it all depends on what period of time you look at for temperatures, over 50 years it might be up, over 250 it might be down, over 10,000 it might be up. We are in an inter-glacial period anyway so fuck knows what happens, none of us has kept records of the last period so its all guess work.

I think it is proven that the frozen methane under the seas might thaw out and pump the air full of methane which in turn puts the temp. up so more melts etc but this is a long way off yet.

Yawn.

Another person with their head buried so deep in the sand they can't see which way the wind blows.

Self-description?

Man-made climate change is political bullshit, you should do some research rather than mouthing off about something about which you obviously have more opinion than knowledge.

Bollocks

Man-made climate change is political bullshit, you should do some research rather than mouthing off about something about which you obviously have more opinion than knowledge.

Utter shite. Anyone who knows me and my posting also knows that I NEVER express an opinion without first ensuring I have the knowledge to back it up. I have done plenty of research thanks, and I'm bored with all the conspiraloons jumping on one bandwagon after another, denial of the human impact on global climate change is just another bandwagon for the fruit loops to jump on. I suppose global warming was a myth created by lizards from outer space :rofl:

Bollocks

Utter shite. Anyone who knows me and my posting also knows that I NEVER express an opinion without first ensuring I have the knowledge to back it up. I have done plenty of research thanks, and I'm bored with all the conspiraloons jumping on one bandwagon after another, denial of the human impact on global climate change is just another bandwagon for the fruit loops to jump on. I suppose global warming was a myth created by lizards from outer space :rofl:

I have no doubt we damage the planet with a whole host of fine chemicals we manage to make (Mostly from oil). I am sure we have wiped out all sorts of species over the years.

I do not believe that we are increasing the temperature of the planet. I think its a perfect scam which most people fall for. Its been well sold and it serves a purpose.

America offered loads of cash to Mexico to grow rapeseed etc to make biofuel as "Its greener". The fuel produced was barely enough to power the combined harvesters to harvest the crop and then Mexican food prices rocketed as farmers were getting more cash for fuel crops than food due to grants etc. Then the Mexicans rioted. How fucking crazy is that? Big crock of bullshit spin.

:band:

I would but I would get banned. :rofl:

Edited by Randalizer

oops! :band:

my above post makes no sense on it's own. It was in response to this post.

I know this is a piss take but I do not get it. Can you explain?

its so hard to please some folk. good debate lol.

post-10351-1232609615_thumb.jpg

According to this graph we are not producing enough CO2 to keep the planet warm so come on peeps...do your duty and start burning fuel and lets keep those temps up B)

There are no reliable studies having scientific and statistical models that are honest that can support the theory of climate change.

Your taking the piss right? :stoned: Do some research before you debate. You just end up looking silly. Climate change is a fact, proved many times over by many, many reputable scientists.

the thought of the cold winters coming back as i get older is a depairing thought, i'm sad for the people who will suffer and die because of it, i will be well dead before it gets to its peak whatever that will be. i've read that an ice age was caused by global warming, the glaziers drifted into the warm water currents. and before time began the ozone was as high as 95.

I haven't done any research, neither am I a scientist or even that smart but I know climate change is a fact and has been happening for the whole time this planet has existed. I see it as the evolution of the planet. I have no doubt we're speeding it up or at least effecting it in some way. I do believe it would happen if we were here or not though.

1 person likes this

are you american by any chance ?

global warming is by no means a sham.clown

And if folk dont stop being personal and using petty name calling then there will be no thread neither :blub:

Owd