Perfect tree

Frostyone

UK grower here hydroponic growing i have many grows under my belt however I was recommended any strain from perfect tree well im blown away by the quality of this weed and exceptional yield I will continue to buy from this breeder and I am no way affiliated to them the tropicozz is mind blowing solid buda amazing terps and so easy to grow one of my if not best grows in 20 years 

• Like 2

Can also vouch for this company - the bingsu, falcon 9 and granita were bang on top flower. 

• Like 2

Mimozz has become one of my all time my favourite strains. Very strong and fast finish. Also done Peach Ozz which was excellent.

Doing their LH2O atm. 

Perfect Tree gets a 10 from me 👍

• Like 2

I have a baked In Paris on the go at the moment 3 weeks in flower got as a freebie will post pics when light comes on.  Anyone got any pics? 

• Like 2

Always fancied giving these a try so thanks for the feedback will have a proper look and maybe grab some for a future grow 

Have in-house black cherry punch going at the mo so could possibly do after these 

• Like 1

Well I want to try these now, I'm not getting my hopes up like I did when I read the Karma thread though

hermie shiite lol

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Frostyone said:

UK grower here hydroponic growing i have many grows under my belt however I was recommended any strain from perfect tree well im blown away by the quality of this weed and exceptional yield I will continue to buy from this breeder and I am no way affiliated to them the tropicozz is mind blowing solid buda amazing terps and so easy to grow one of my if not best grows in 20 years 

Did you get any pics of them ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bulldogbill91 said:

I have a baked In Paris on the go at the moment 3 weeks in flower got as a freebie will post pics when light comes on.  Anyone got any pics? 

Not much to see but happy to post back when there's something a bit more interesting to look at - baked in Paris 

large.rsz_img_2499.jpeg.b2b68f9f1fdde83d9ad09a343f3e8b57.jpeg

• Like 7

On 19/04/2024 at 02:18, Shumroom said:

Got any photos of them? :)

Atb

☯️

I'm sorry I don't I just bought a new phone and wiped all the pics however I achieved around 8 oz of high quality bud 2 plants in a water farm originally put 3 in and decided to pull 1 wish I'd kept the third seed I'm in the process of buying more in the next few days of another one of their strains wish they sold them in smaller packs but I will still buy them and put them away really pleased with them

• Like 1